Grepolis .EN Rankings

DeletedUser

#1000. I have earned all of my BP well and all of my cities.

DeletedUser5061

#1 Aurave
#2 ratatatpat
#3 jpindseth
#4 Wansyth
#5 OKCAdonis
#6 Legionreturns
#7 jjalsmelton
#8 Berserxes
#9 Milos21
#10 Vork
#11 Atticus x
#12 The bat
Then the list of players that are better than me that slot in between 12 and 13
Llettek / socrates34 / Lady Acacia / Pythagorus / Qlander / Dyames / Jennesis / saintchill / Hilop
#13 Daizan

we need more posters here - you guys are selling yourselves short

I don't think people are selling themselves short, I think there are misconceptions about what a good player is which means there are a lot of overated players out there.

(group 1). there are lot of players between Alpha-Epsilon that have been there for so long people start thinking they are good but in actual fact they are just avarage players on noob servers.

(group 2) the egomaniacs like Kurb, RyanWard08, mAsTeRiTy that can play but don't last long in a team, what good is that in team game.

(group 3) the pros that play on the rim and morale servers.

(group 4) the big spenders, the only time having more money makes you the better player is on Pokerstars.

I can't sleep :)

DeletedUser

I'd probably be in group 1, although I have to disagree that every server between Alpha and Epsilon is a noob server, and I do play on Theta as well, which came later.

Personally, I would group myself somewhere in the top 400 if we were talking about skill, but outside the top 100. However, I am way too lazy, not too mention not having anywhere near the time to play as aggressively as I should, so in reality...I'll say 739, though I could probably be ranked much lower if you actually take everyone in grepolis.en into account, though I'll still be near the middle of the total rankings, if a bit below.

Oh, and I contest Aicy's rating of himself because he can't stay on a world. When he has 50 cities on a world and is still in the top ten, then he can say he's in the top 200, but until then I would put him in the top 500 at best, and Atticus' because he calls himself #1 without presenting even the slightest proof, and if you want to be #1, you better be number one in points, ABP, and DBP of your world, along with being in the top alliance in points, abp, and dbp of your world when you have greater than 100 cities, and have been high ranked before that point, and continue to be #1 well into the world unless you have to quit due to real life, no other reason allowed, and that's just for starters. I will admit Atticus is #1 at PnPs, after all his are hilarious :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If Shanara is 9,002....I'd HAVE to be 9,003. :D

N00B FOR LIFE ! :) <3

Llettek / socrates34 / Lady Acacia / Pythagorus / Qlander / Dyames / Jennesis / saintchill / Hilop

Well...Qlander is beast as I've played with him on Beta. Jennesis is just kick azz so don't mess with her ! saintchill..Wow what do I say..He's saint and POWERFUL ! Wouldn't want to cross lines with any of these people. ;)

DeletedUser17088

#1 Aurave
#2 ratatatpat
#3 jpindseth
#4 Wansyth
#5 OKCAdonis
#6 Legionreturns
#7 jjalsmelton
#8 Berserxes
#9 Milos21
#10 Vork
#11 Atticus x
#12 The bat
#13 Daizan

I don't think people are selling themselves short, I think there are misconceptions about what a good player is which means there are a lot of overated players out there.

(group 4) the big spenders, the only time having more money makes you the better player is on Pokerstars.

group 4 isnt really worth mentioning but there has been some gold bashers who where good players too (Age of enlightenment anyone?)

we could all rattle off our lists of who we think should be where but then it becomes a debate. I would rather people came on themselves and picked a slot, that way we can have direct disputes over positions rather than 'Nah he was better in my opinion'

As for selling myself short.... I am a good average player and I can guarantee there is at least 200 people better than me. when I say that I mean if everyone played 1 server I would be between #200-#300

Saying that though i did also stipulate that this is between the active forum users so yes... maybe i am selling myself a tad short on that front

Did you actually rate yourself there Z? i saw a lot of numbers :D

P.S that is a beast list you have there

DeletedUser17088

I vote to demote those to lower ranked positions pending their Stats page (if contested)

this would mean a few people will be demoted

DeletedUser

i am a slow starter in the game but tend to catch up quite a bit also usually start worlds that have been open for a couple of months and climb the rankings fairley fast .

DeletedUser

Fist of the North Star said:
Did you actually rate yourself there Z? i saw a lot of numbers :D

739, second paragraph, I also contested Aicy's and Atticus' rankings of themselves, and said why, in the third paragraph.

DeletedUser8969

....Atticus' because he calls himself #1 without presenting even the slightest proof, and if you want to be #1, you better be number one in points, ABP, and DBP of your world, along with being in the top alliance in points, abp, and dbp of your world when you have greater than 100 cities, and have been high ranked before that point, and continue to be #1 well into the world unless you have to quit due to real life, no other reason allowed, and that's just for starters. I will admit Atticus is #1 at PnPs, after all his are hilarious :D

does this mean i should rank myself number one? i have achieved all of what you are talking about.:p

except i have never made it to 100 cities. i only got to 91:(

Kurbads.

Phrourach
#1 Aurave
#2 ratatatpat
#3 jpindseth
#4 Wansyth
#5 OKCAdonis
#6 Legionreturns
#7 jjalsmelton
#8 Berserxes
#9 Milos21
#10 Vork
#11 Atticus x
#12 The bat
#13 Daizan

(group 1). there are lot of players between Alpha-Epsilon that have been there for so long people start thinking they are good but in actual fact they are just avarage players on noob servers.

(group 2) the egomaniacs like Kurb, RyanWard08, mAsTeRiTy that can play but don't last long in a team, what good is that in team game.

(group 3) the pros that play on the rim and morale servers.

Again you speak bull mister daizan, Im not an "egomaniac" currently playing with one team from day1 (Psi http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/player/299493 same was in lambda with The Marines.. and i believe im pretty good team player in Tau as well) when you played last time with one team at least 4 months?