sexy as Philney????....one can only hope
You comments are irrelevant and should not be posted towards me. I was writing towards Vengeance1 and his alliance. Regardless of who you fight, when you fight, and where you fight - it is of little interest to me.Nick
One would be forgiven for thinking the OTC were being wiped off the map. Reality in 53 is we removed one player and two players have gone to help out old friends and due to RL that is as good as they can do. We are ok with that. However I think people must be saying to themselves that if the OTC are so poor etc, then why have they not been defeated?
Points of clarification.
1. IL took 1 city. The other belongs to one of their little account plants we removed from the alliance. Hence his not even daring to claiming it as an OTC loss. We took about 6 or 7 then switched to the real warring.
2. We fight Ares. That is: EotD, IL, IoA, DoA, CE and IWA. I think if you check the stats we are outnumbered by more than 6.5 to 1. We are indeed outnumbered by more than 20 to 1.
3. Ares have geographic locations that are excellent for war. We have to contend with oceans 63, 62, 52, 53, 54. I am bemused by any claims on a need to find apt geo. No excuses are to be given here. Lets just accept that yet again the OTC were written off and have shown how hard we can fight.
We stand. I think everyone in Delta needs to start asking the following:
1. If the OTC can stand against them, why can't we?
2. If the anti Huns war was supposed to be a war against Imperial Hun Domination...why are these same rebels and freedom fighters now fighting for an even larger Empire, indeed one in which the 'evil emperor' SparkySte is in their ranks?
I know what I think.
I wasn't saying you were 'siding with the OTC' and if it was of no interest to you there would be no need to form an opinion on a war you care so little about. Logical flaw in your thinking there.You comments are irrelevant and should not be posted towards me. I was writing towards Vengeance1 and his alliance. Regardless of who you fight, when you fight, and where you fight - it is of little interest to me.
Again, if you read my comment carefully, you would have realized I was discrediting v1's post - not siding with OTC. Ares Ionian Legions are not in a great position to fight you, nor are you to fight them. You might be fighting a larger enemy, but that is completely irrelevant.