Harbingers Elite shall burn

DeletedUser

All the best eGod, but make sure you dont get ambition mixed up with reality.

DeletedUser

I have not seen one thing to get the slightest bit scared of yet. BB and TeA have not done anything to us yet and Xmortis had 10 large players including some council members attacking our latest members, threw 6 CS attempts at him with huge amounts of attacks and support and yet they have nothing to show for it except for 6 sunken CS's and that our player is now in the top 12 for defensive BP and will be able to conquer many more cities.

This player is right on our furthest border near Xmortis, if they can't beat him what chance do they have nearer to our core where their members are sparse and will soon be non-existent.

I am a realist and this is the situation as I see it

DeletedUser

Are you talking about the turtle who has 6 cities on one island? hhaahahaha

DeletedUser1405

eGOD as ive said we are busy elsewhere, taking one TeA village that was undefended isnt really worth bragging about but its a conquest.
Im sick of all the PnP coming on here about lack of action from TeA.
We have plenty of action moving, we are just not looking in your direction. You dont get top 10 in BP by being a Turtle alliance and thats in BP attack and BP defence.
Stop worrying you will get your turn when we are ready not when you ask for it, we are not for bossing around and when its your turn you will know about it.

I know its a wargame but your constant declarations are begining to make you sound like enemies of old namely, Yondo and Aliens.
Remember what happened there bud, the world turned on them for their arrogance.

Yes Molon labe are an excellent fighting machine but to fight wars on several fronts is a mistake

DeletedUser

My members were complaining at a lack of targets, I give them targets now. Not on multiple fronts as we are all in one place, this just means we can slowly expand outwards. Well the new city I will have in about 10 hours was heavily supported, apparently even some Phenomen players had some PA's with her and supported her city. Too bad I broke through and she will now be sent to the rim.

@ ThaUnit: He isn't a turtle, he has many cities on the same island yeah, but he definitely has a good offensive force, a couple of the CS's got through but he broken them. Still, turtle or no turtle, it's embarrassing that 10+ can not beat one with 6 CS attempts.

PS: Molon Labe used to be third in BP for both offensive and defensive behind only UAE and Phenomen before it was disbanded and reborn. Now our BP stats do not do any justice to what our true fighting power is. So don't brag about being top 10, especially when your alliance is 5th in points.

PPS: Yeah I am being arrogant but I really do want some action from you guys. I thought dishing out a bit of bad PnP might do something but still nothing. We need more BP!

DeletedUser1405

I wasnt bragging about anything, you were trying to make out we are a Turtle alliance and this just isnt true.
We pick our own target when and where we want not when we are told.
We are not being distracted by any of this as it seems people are trying to deflect our attention from the main goal of the disbanding of DJ in Beta, they can rename it if they like but we are concentrating in one direction then we will turn to wher we choose, so i suggest you look for your BP elsewhere.
If you want some BP i suggest you join DJ then you would get plenty.

DeletedUser

so i suggest you look for your BP elsewhere
*cough* we did just declare war on Xmortis.

It's funny because you said it's a mistake to fight wars on too many fronts and yet you talk about your side as not a front because you will not fight us back.

DeletedUser

eGod: the turtle is ranked 420 in offensive battle points.

He sounds like a good defender, but I wouldnt call him an "offensive force" :)

DeletedUser

He is ranked 320 in offensive BP and 310 in points so he is about on par - get your facts right lol.

He is only ranked ridiculously high in defensive BP because he has lasted a long time defending off Xmortis attacks. Back before I quit for a few months I was on the top page of defensive BP and I was in no way a turtle, I just had a lot of UAE attacks thrown at me.

DeletedUser

Whoops, sorry.

Well as an offensive force, I wouldnt consider this colonization record very impressive. Mainly inactives and abandoned cities. Actually looking at his record, I am surprised he was accepted into an "elite" alliance.

Tyrymus Colonizations

DeletedUser

Well his past alliance was not actively in a war so what do you conquer? Random players and inactives is the answer, which he did.

He has proven he knows how to fight. He fended off all but two CS attempts without a single bit of ML help. I helped him with one where I landed 165 biremes 1 minute before a CS was going to hit (lol).

He will now be focusing on our enemies for his new cities. I see potential :)

DeletedUser

Well he should have loads of spots for new cities after getting all that BP recently.

Will be interesting to see how Xmortis react. I know when i have a failed CS, it just makes me more determined to take that city.

Good luck

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly, he has a lot of room to grow now.

I too am interested in Xmortis' next move. They will be low on offences in the area now so we have a little bit of time to expand and move more troops into the ocean

DeletedUser1405

*cough* we did just declare war on Xmortis.

It's funny because you said it's a mistake to fight wars on too many fronts and yet you talk about your side as not a front because you will not fight us back.

Not fighting a war on to many fronts means just that, to concentrate on a single objective then move to your next one.
To fight on to many fronts stretches your troops to much and weakens your forces.
You already know this and this is why your trying to goad TeA into opening a new front with you guys.
We have enough going on without anything else.
As ive said we will fight on our terms and wont weaken our position just because of a bit of negative PnP.
As you can no doubt tell it isnt working so i would forget that one. Ive used things like this myself in TW and it gets boring after a bit.

DeletedUser

Okay, we will take some of your cities while we patiently wait then :)

DeletedUser1405

I give up, youve won the PnP war there you are you have your victory. Im going as i have to direct a war elswhere.
Just do as you wish and enjoy what ever you can take, this subject is getting extremely tedious.
Youve declared youve hit 1 maybe 2 cities nice victory.

DeletedUser

Just an update on things and some stats. BB has now dissolved and has merged in SC. This means ML is now at war with SC again. ML is also considering itself at war with New Order as they are part of the Harbingers. Now for stats: (please note, all these stats are from when the war "officially" began and Xmortis was declared on a week or so after the others)

Cities ML has taken
Blood Brothers: 7
Titanus et Ares: 7
Xmortis: 7
StoneCutters: 1 (was a BB city when CS landed, we will now be targetting SC so this number should rise)
New Order: 3

Cities ML has lost

DeletedUser

Hey now SC should still be 0. Earned runs are charged to the pitcher who put the guy on not the one who brought him home!!

DeletedUser8362

Hey now SC should still be 0. Earned runs are charged to the pitcher who put the guy on not the one who brought him home!!

no, i clearly have 1 sc city taking since the war began... Not my problem that he switched in the middle of the cs :/