Pnp Hermonassa Guardian - Issue 2

The GM

Phrourach
Lets face facts Mr Chicken.

Sums you up perfectly, does it not? Hide behind your shield. Let me go through your conquests again,,,,,,,,,,Nope,,,not one active in over a year!!!

Now i have done what you said no one would do and offered you a one on one with me.

I am ready anytime you want JoHn, not much to worry about there though, you have never hit anyone first? Let me guess you will stack your cities with your teams troops (again)!

You keep trying to make out i'm a useless player.

I don't have to make anything out, your stats prove you are an ineffective useless player.

And yes you did go crying for help. You don't own well over 7000 birs so please stop with all your sad pathetic lies Mr Chicken.

And you don't own 7000 LS and 3000 Tri's that hit my cities? Why would I not ask for help? 24 v 1 was not exactly an even fight was it JoHn?

This is the difference though between TD and your worthless bunch you call an alliance. We help each other in times of need. Unlike you who seems to be "shooting pool" everytime one of your buddies is getting attacked. Where were you today when Stacks lost yet another city? Let me guess, 'playing snooker' this time?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The GM said:
And who exactly are you? Learn to play the game first before you dare make any comments.

Yeah i suppose taking 3 cities in 3 days from an active TD is not that hard.

DeletedUser

What was that you were saying. Don't you mean certain members get loads of support from your alliance. Others don't seem to get anything at all. And for your information Theo is active.

5d1139117e53641c52ace1d926f33833.png

As for support from the rest of Apoc i can say without a doubt i'm not going to even need all my own support to stop a useless t**d like you. I'm quite happy to send out a message to all of Apoc telling them if any trips get killed that they must not send support. But i now know you are too chicken to even attempt to go one on one with me. Go and cry to your mommy you pathetic little man.

Better still, go cluck yourself Mr Chicken.

As for what i've been doing. It's none of your business and never will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
Don't you mean certain members get loads of support from your alliance. Others don't seem to get anything at all.

Yep, Tartan is active too for your info;
Tartan.png
It helps if they make an effort to ask for it? I have to agree with what you wrote JoHnny, hard to give support when none is asked for. I guess you know that from the almost dozen cities Tartan has now lost, lol.
Still no excuse for not helping Stacks with the half dozen he has lost? It is pretty clear he is not worth anything to Apoc. Shameful, an active player like him gets left to the dogs. Did you say sorry Jonny for once again leaving Stacks without support? I hope you sank the 8 ball John, cause you have certainly played your part in sinking your alliance.

As for what i've been doing. It's none of your business and never will be.

Unfortunately for you, you made it my business. You dared to claim that I had not taken any active cities and went on and on with this even spending your time obsessing about my stats. Then when I actually look into yours and find that you haven't taken an active city since 2014, you now back track like a spolit brat and fire off this ripper "It's none of your business and never will be". Hahaha, that is gold big boy. Time for mummy to change your nappy, me thinks.

P.S You have more cities than me shouldn't you fire the first shot, coward. Maybe if I change all my city names to "Abandoned" that might help?

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

So where is the evidence that Jay demanded and 'expected' anything?

Is paraphrasing not evidence? or do you require something "statistical"? ;) Still waiting for that by the way... :p

It is amusing to me that you are trying to play the evidence game as it shows not only how baseless both yours and Apoc’s previous attempts to attack me and TD where and how successful my defence was. After all they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. :)

Jenny The B said:
It's still on my first page of messages. Almost right next to the message that stacks forwarded to me. If you want to see the whole message GGN i will forward it to you.

I have the coms between GM and stacks already, but I think you missed my actual point Jonny. Would you care to address the other point I made?

DeletedUser

Do you actually even understand the English language you stupid vegetable. Try actually reading what has been written before answering with a load of c**p that makes no sense. You can't be so stupid that you forget what you wrote just a couple of messages before can you.

"Where were you today when Stacks lost yet another city?"

To which my reply is "It's none of your business and never will be"

And how does reminding you about your inability to take active players cities give you the right to know what I'm doing in my private life. You really don't read what's written before blurting out you reply do you. Because nothing in this game gives you the right to ask me anything about my life outside of it. I can't make it any clearer then that so get over it. I'm not your friend and never will be. I wouldn't care in the slightest if someone posted here tomorrow that you had died. That's how little you mean to me.

DeletedUser48096

Jonny The B said:
What was that you were saying. Don't you mean certain members get loads of support from your alliance. Others don't seem to get anything at all. And for your information Theo is active.

Yes Theo is active, But never once did he ask for support. As a result Iam actually not surprised you were able to take the cities with so much ease. Iam however amused that you are pointing at conquests over a small player who never called for support while we are pointing at conquests over THE TOP GOLDWHORE PLAYER ON THIS WORLD....

The GM

Phrourach
Do you actually even understand the English language you stupid vegetable. Try actually reading what has been written before answering with a load of c**p that makes no sense.

But it does make sense Jenny, but it does. Clearly with what you have written English is not your native tongue?

"Where were you today when Stacks lost yet another city?"

To which my reply is "It's none of your business and never will be"
So you admit you let Stacks down again, well done champ. Vintage Jenny though so no one would be surprised.
Because nothing in this game gives you the right to ask me anything about my life outside of it. I can't make it any clearer then that so get over it.
But your life must be riveting. I can just imagine you taking your voodoo doll of me wherever you go, muttering to yourself and generally looking like a twit on the trains.
I'm not your friend and never will be.

So I'm taking it my invite to your house for tea is off?

I wouldn't care in the slightest if someone posted here tomorrow that you had died. That's how little you mean to me.

As I have told you many times, it is just a game Jenny, just a game. Wishing that someone had died is a little far fetched isn't it? I would be sad if you passed as that would mean there was one less simpleton in the world. Lets face it, people like you make the rest of us look fantastic.

DeletedUser

Generic Greek Name said:
Iam however amused that you are pointing at conquests over a small player who never called for support

Well he is a bigger player than I. Also no one assisted me in the conquests. Also i did not name the player The GM did. Also it was response to The GM's statement of :
'Who are you come back when you learn how to play properly.'

Perhaps you can pass his advice on to your own alliance members also.

DeletedUser48096

Well he is a bigger player than I. Also no one assisted me in the conquests.

You may have had no assistance Froggy, But Iam guessing you had little resistance too.

When myself and GM took our cities off stacks, We also did the majority of the revolting and clearance ourselves. Stacks however DID call out for support on each city as both had support incoming/arrived when our clearance attacks landed.

Same goes for the op we ran on Tartan where one player would concentrate on one city. All of us were ranked beneath Tartan just as Theo is ranked above you. But like you we for the most part cleared the cities ourselves and we also cleared the Apoc support ourselves too. That is the differnce Froggy.. We attacked a player who asked for support, You didnt...

DeletedUser

In honesty you called him a small player which was my whole point when actually he was bigger than I. I did meet resistance I lost 2 CS out of 5 , although my timing was lazy, I am quite sure the islands he shares with TD were tripped and help did arrive regardless if he asked for it or not. He also for some reason seems to be fond of Fireships and is very defensive minded. I think my point in refuting The GM's statement may have been lost on you but unlike Stacks30 or TartanBlue this required no Operation just persistence, skill in decoying and a bit of luck. Still I guess I have a lot to learn from both you and The GM when it comes to playing Grepolis, please continue my education.

DeletedUser

Nice takes Frog seen the reports the timings were actually not too bad, you would of had 4 cities if not for 1 FS too.

Anyway i have a question.

The Gm, are you going to actually fight Jon or not, i see your current excuse is he should just start as he is bigger and again 'a coward'....but thats not how 1 on 1 works. You pick a time and date empty your cities of any support and state your number of slots. Then you fight for 72 hours, most conquests wins. you then get a 24 hour reprieve to return support to cities etc, we'll just have to take your word that no one else is supporting you as you will have to take Jons, however i have seen alliances order the suspension of ops for such occasions so it can be proven conclusively it was a 1 on 1
Alternatively if Jon is too big i am sure Froggy will fight you , after all you did say he can't play, he should be easy for you to take out.;)

edit good lordy GGN you are at minus 3 bars of rep (that puts you up there with Peter Andre and Herpes.)

DeletedUser48096

edit good lordy GGN you are at minus 3 bars of rep (that puts you up there with Peter Andre and Herpes.)

I stopped caring what people thought of me or my comments a long time ago. Seeing as there has been an anti-rep campaign against me and GM I decided that Rep was kinda irrelivent to anything. So go ahead keep thumbing me down, see if I care. :D

As with life, It isn't about who said what, It is simply about what they say..

"I'am going to brush my teeth"
Adolf Hitler

"I Love my Moustache"
Joseph Stalin

Quote Originally Posted by Grepolis Forum
0 Friends. Generic Greek Name has not made any friends yet

Considering that this isn't facebook and this is just a comments forum I don't see the point in adding anyone as 'Friends'. Nice to see you are trying to nose going on's though.

DeletedUser48096

In honesty you called him a small player which was my whole point when actually he was bigger than I. I did meet resistance I lost 2 CS out of 5 , although my timing was lazy, I am quite sure the islands he shares with TD were tripped and help did arrive regardless if he asked for it or not. He also for some reason seems to be fond of Fireships and is very defensive minded. I think my point in refuting The GM's statement may have been lost on you but unlike Stacks30 or TartanBlue this required no Operation just persistence, skill in decoying and a bit of luck. Still I guess I have a lot to learn from both you and The GM when it comes to playing Grepolis, please continue my education.

Yep and my point was that both Tartan and Stacks requested support, And we as individuals single handedly cleared that support. (Exception being last night on 43 Rich Porter) But to be honest KKW didn't need that assistance. Even if it was part of an op Stacks had ample chance to put up a proper resistance against myself and GM as well as call for support, Which he did considering that I had support from him, Tony Grz and Sir Dorn arrive AFTER my CS had landed. If Stacks or Apoc failed to put up ample support to stop us that isnt our problem, That is Apocs problem for not providing enough support when a player in need called out for it. Had Theo called out for support he would have been provided with it and your attempts would have been a lot more difficult.

All you are doing by highlighting this Froggy is showing Apocs inability to protect their top players or provide enough support to those in need and not TDs, Since as noted Theo didnt ask for assistance. See we are talking about Tartan (Ranked 1st in the world) and stacks30 (Currently Ranked 70th in the world) and comparing it with Theo1616161616 (Ranked 182nd) a player who rearly posts on the forum and didnt even post a single call for support... Unlike Tartan and stacks...

Also I landed my CS on stacks two hours before the end off RR so Apoc had 22 hours to stack the city and still couldnt manage it. Nice job Apoc... You really suck at defence.... But we already knew that...

DeletedUser

Tartan didn't request any support. I won't go down the inactive alliance route as at this stage of the game its a lame and obvious excuse, however do you think its circumstantial that for months you at TD couldn't take apoc on and suddenly after ww you can take cities, it doesn't mean you have suddenly gotten better at a game you all are not very adept at. Theo is almost or sorry more than twice froggys size and believe me froggy turned him inside out in just 3 days with 36 hours between 3 conquests and an unfortunate double fail.

I would put him up against any in TD you wish (sorry for nominating you froggy lol!!!!) but attack him and see what happens GGN and the GM v's just froggy? surely you will win that one? you know his caves are empty GGN anyway :)

The GM

Phrourach
I would put him up against any in TD you wish (sorry for nominating you froggy lol!!!!) but attack him and see what happens GGN and the GM v's just froggy? surely you will win that one? you know his caves are empty GGN anyway :)

Sorry to rain on your parade Jamo but I have no cities in O52 where Froggy is. Bad morale and the travel time to get there would mean it would be a complete waste of time. Next?

DeletedUser48096

Tartan didn't request any support.

That runs contrary to what others have told me Jamo and I suspect you are once again telling lies to suit your narrative.

I was told by someone else that he did post support requests when we ran an op on him last time, But he was very vague in his requests as he failed to provide landing times and revolt start times. Apparently he only said things to the extent of 'need support at x city' and things like that. This is only confirmed by the fact that we all had a lot of support arrive AFTER our CS's had landed.

however do you think its circumstantial that for months you at TD couldn't take apoc on and suddenly after ww you can take cities, it doesn't mean you have suddenly gotten better at a game you all are not very adept at.

Neither were Apoc to be honest, What it shows is that Apocs numbers are dwindling and the amount of support those numbers are sending out is also dwindling.

Theo is almost or sorry more than twice froggys size and believe me froggy turned him inside out in just 3 days with 36 hours between 3 conquests and an unfortunate double fail.

I agree, And had he put some trust in his teammates and called out for support we most likely wouldnt be having this discussion.

To be honest at this moment in time I wouldn't be up for that. Considering that I have negitive morale against froggy at this moment it isnt exactly a fair fight is it... On a differnt world with no morale maybe?... Plus as GM acknowledges also, Iam some distance from O52.

DeletedUser

Another server it will have to be, i guess the old distance is an issue but the morale would of been sorted by the sheer size and number of cities you an GM have v's the frog, would of made a good sniping battle..I am sure we will all meet again at some point. Laters.