If Grepolis Were Real Life

DeletedUser11886

... Who throws the rocks down? If its rubble, why doesn't it kill defending troops as well if I support it? :c

DeletedUser19042

So I read the title, came here and read all of it.
What I now don't understand is, why is there "If" in the title?

I always thought it was RL...:cool:

DeletedUser

Military Adviser: General Did You See His Post On FaceBook

General: No!

Military Adviser: He's Mad, Because You Stopped His Conquest

General: Not My Fault He's A Noob!! " Everyone Knows, You Don't Send Archers and Bireme To Clear A City."

DeletedUser19042

Who art thou to say that you don't attack with Birs?

I thought it was common knowledge that the bir is your main attacking force, in contrary to the LS which is your main defending force. :eek:

DeletedUser

Never, I thought it was transport ships you used to attack and you use them to defend too

DeletedUser

No XD That Would be your CS Not LS Just
Who art thou to say that you don't attack with Birs?

I thought it was common knowledge that the bir is your main attacking force, in contrary to the LS which is your main defending force. :eek:

DeletedUser

ARE YOU SURE I thought it was swordsman...... I'm not sure though cs may work...

DeletedUser39847

Calm down people!!! or i will conquer you with my archer nuke and fireship nuke while i park my fast transport in your harbour and defend it with a wall of slow transports....now that is a siege to behold...Mwhuhaha :supermad:

DeletedUser

Nah listn to this.... I'm gonna attack you with my amazing archers conquer you without a cs but with a transport alone and destroy your alliances support of 2000 biremes with.... Cs!

DeletedUser39847

your archers are no match for my pegasi nuke with happiness enacted!

DeletedUser

And weddings wasting all my 10000 stored favour while I am attacking a pro!