if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

haha, I wasant the leader of that alliance, there wasant a leader, and no no you are wrong, I show loyality to all that return the loyality, you have no idea what you are talking about, I will not get put out by the huns, and I welcome all who and I mean ALL attacks that head my way, still waiting for them to arrive, and I have never ran to any alliance never. Me and my "buds" are strong loyal and very active players, and thats why I joined the Huns because thats what they are all about, Do you even know what is happening with SME and the HArbs, or are you clueless

DeletedUser

backstabber

haha, I wasant the leader of that alliance, there wasant a leader, and no no you are wrong, I show loyality to all that return the loyality, you have no idea what you are talking about, I will not get put out by the huns, and I welcome all who and I mean ALL attacks that head my way, still waiting for them to arrive, and I have never ran to any alliance never. Me and my "buds" are strong loyal and very active players, and thats why I joined the Huns because thats what they are all about, Do you even know what is happening with SME and the HArbs, or are you clueless

if u dont feel guilty why r u tryin to justify ur self? r u tryin to persuade ur self that u did not lie to ur ex comrades from SME? m8 as u said talk is cheep and urs is worthless. and whats happening with SME and Harbs is fruit of urs and actions of ur chums.ur (SW)backstabber(SW)

DeletedUser

u got alot of nerve, im not defending myself SME was a crap alliance, thats why the good players left, sorry it took u a bit longer to figure that out, but u left, and joined an alliance u were fighting (HArbs) so whats the differnece?? there is no difference(SW) lol

DeletedUser

well they left as an alliance and did not leave their allies behind to fend for themselves after sucking everything they could out of them. Man you were in alot better shape when you weren't posting. you are just making yourself look worse. And you can talk as tough as you want while you are a Hun. You and your "buds" go independent for 5 days and we'll count your cities after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u got alot of nerve, im not defending myself SME was a crap alliance, thats why the good players left, sorry it took u a bit longer to figure that out, but u left, and joined an alliance u were fighting (HArbs) so whats the differnece?? there is no difference(SW) lol

nerve:eek:? ur talkin about nerves:eek:? if i was in urs place i would be silent like a mouse for so many reasons and ill post some here.

1. u were one of the founders of that crappy alliance(SW)
2. u were one of the leaders and policy creators(SW)
3. u were as i heard from harbs one of the main reasons there was war between harbs and SME(SW)
4. u were the one who fled when going got tough (coz oh my :eek:God nobody sent u support)(SW)
5. u have courage to spit on david wiseman , dude who burned out for his alliance:supermad:? he made his RL suffer for good of the SME and u say there was no leader!?
6. and final one why didnt u step in as leader ? u were among the founders and had all the rights but u were looking for ur own interests. like i said rats r first to leave sinking ship so draw ur own conclusion;).

and yes theres difference between u and me, if u cant see it i cant help u.

DeletedUser

lol, I dont talk a big game I play a big game, me and my buds have fought entire alliance before and have survived I,m sure we can do it again, but we wont have to, but If I ever get kicked from the huns (which wont happen) then I welcome all attacks, I could really use the bp I dont have enough cities.

DeletedUser

lol, I dont talk a big game I play a big game, me and my buds have fought entire alliance before and have survived I,m sure we can do it again, but we wont have to, but If I ever get kicked from the huns (which wont happen) then I welcome all attacks, I could really use the bp I dont have enough cities.

question to mod:

may i wrote "crap" or "bs" on forum?

if answer is positive i have only one comment to this vernizzle post , and that is:

CRAP!:rolleyes:

p.s.

i noticed ur constantly talking about getting thrown out from huns? why so? r u afraid it will happen and ur consoling ur self ?

DeletedUser

Smells like a rat to me. Feed the right poison to the right little doe (yes I looked it up) and she'll bring it back to the nest. He'll fall.

And you're right mate, you don't have enough BP - you're ranked lower than I am (defensively, offensively and total) and I suck at this game...so you, you must be pretty good at pressing: City Festival!

Considering 834 of your 3700 or so CP come from actually fighting. That's right around 23%! Wow, you sure don't talk big at all. Oh my, you really are big.

Leave the traitor alone, after all, he was being attacked so much by Harbingers he gained a whopping 20,000DBP! OH wow...the tragedy. And now he welcomes attacks...oh man, how is going to cope? Who will he have to run to next?! Instead of fighting like a man, he ran to the pant leg of Momma-Hun looking for protection. That's called being big as well.

Your excuses are worthless, admit the truth and move on. Trying to justify yourself is utterly foolish. Some are wins and some of losses...they're only separated by one column. You were a coward and wanted to be on the perceived winning side. Good for you.

DeletedUser

I dont do the whole diplo thing, but if u want to visit me in the game then all means go ahead im waiting, and I have been waiting, talk talk talk keep it up, but your talk has no actions to back them up, and dont worry nwinder i will be visiting you sooner than you think. I am done with this talk, oh yeah and simonideas, your pretty close to me so bring it...

DeletedUser

well, if you do stop by for a visit, you troops will finally get to experience something other than tea and cookies ~_^

DeletedUser

I dont do the whole diplo thing, but if u want to visit me in the game then all means go ahead im waiting, and I have been waiting, talk talk talk keep it up, but your talk has no actions to back them up, and dont worry nwinder i will be visiting you sooner than you think. I am done with this talk, oh yeah and simonideas, your pretty close to me so bring it...

blah...blah...blah... bring what? i am close to u but while harbs r at peace with huns ur safe, if situation changes be sure ill drop by for a visit...backstabber(SW)

DeletedUser

Vern shut up. talk talk talk? dude take a chill pill. vist your cities soon if it carries on ? your like a child! grow up this is taking its toll you were a back stabber just amit it! because it is bull sugar that you wasnt getting support. all you talk about is you and your buds. news flash nobody cares. get on with the game. ps dont bother threatening me because your threats mean nothing to a guy whos got nothing to lose. :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, I wasant calling out the harbs, I was calling out nwinder, And I never said that I won a war against the harbs, I was merely stating the fact that me and my buds were holding our on without support from former sme members. All of my negative comments were against former sme and nwinder. Its just kind of funny when I was talking to a few of your leaders a few weeks before I joined the huns I was possible going to join the harbs, but I felt I would fit in a bit better with the huns, and once I joined the huns the harbs took in all of sme and all the sudden didnt talk to me anymore. Call me a refugee or a backstabber or whatever you want to I dont care its just a game, that I enjoy playing. I very much dislike all the flip-flop going on, but If I caused any problems with you guys than I guess that is just the way it is.

DeletedUser

muppets

hi vern i wouldnt even bother about these muppets, little boys that havent got a clue about you and your buddies.
well things have changed now as the harbs has started attacking so we will see how good they are at fighting cause as you now its easy to shout your mouth off

DeletedUser

"little boyz"

hi vern i wouldnt even bother about these muppets, little boys that havent got a clue about you and your buddies.
well things have changed now as the harbs has started attacking so we will see how good they are at fighting cause as you now its easy to shout your mouth off

ok joe this is becoming personal now, i did call vern backstabber and thats proven fact but no one called any of ur team m8s any names. and about clues ur the one with no clue coz u werent with him in SME and i was so u dont know the story. and about attacking, ur bunch started it and we wont let u walk over us as ur pleased and if u werent all the time on v-mode u would probably feel us by now.

DeletedUser

1st point i was on vac mode for 5 days 2nd point i no vern from the very 1st time i started delta i was at war with him from the start i have been friendly with him during war he is right the sme didnt support him at all so its not a bit wonder he left as most of them are just sim players and it was me that asked vern to join the huns as i new he was a good player along with his buddies he didnt ask he was asked . the sme has been attacking the huns for ages in different oceans i suppose it wasnt the sme that started the war agasint the loa aswell, i was in the loa when that war started aswell and yes some of your members has been calling members of the huns names unless you dont think calling someone a (Removed by mod) a name

josephine strunks

goodbye

DeletedUser

Well I think that all of this is hardly accomplishing anything. There appears to be a Vernizzle phenomenon that is akin to the huns phenomenon in which there is a Pro and Anti side. Both sides are adamant that they are correct and neither is willing to consider the validity of the other. I have my opinions also but feel that expressing it publicly only adds feul to the fire.
The bottom line is that we are all in a game that we appear to love and it allows us to take our frustrations out on the field of battle in most instances and I would think that the forum would be better used for genuine discussion or a chance to praise a player or alliance.
Even if it is used to blast eachother, this one seems to be taking a repetitive turn.

And if I could blow someone in Delta up, it would be the guy that came up with the Trojan Horse april fools day joke.

DeletedUser

ok joe this is becoming personal now, i did call vern backstabber and thats proven fact but no one called any of ur team m8s any names. and about clues ur the one with no clue coz u werent with him in SME and i was so u dont know the story. and about attacking, ur bunch started it and we wont let u walk over us as ur pleased and if u werent all the time on v-mode u would probably feel us by now.

2 things on your point. First, People sometimes need to go into Vmode. AS for the huns in 36,37 we will not hide behind VM unless its for personal reasons. I have been VM and most likely I will be on it again in the future. Like Joe we dont hide or run away from a fight.
2nd point: ask phil who called who what, a man who is a so called of your alliance calling other leaders Sluts. Hey Me and Nwhiner have our jabs on the the forums but we never called each other names like that.
AS for you so called leader, they want war but they high tail it out of the fire zone. They want you to fight the huns while they go into safer and farther away from the front line. Great leader there.

Here is the copy from skype:

[5:34:55 PM] Phil : I am moving toward 39 right now
[5:35:10 PM] greco1313: like a coward.
[5:35:16 PM] Phil : Trying to get astronghold there
[5:35:16 PM] greco1313: running away from a fight
[5:35:31 PM] greco1313: all talk and runs

DeletedUser

Haha Greco I know you dont want to start that here. I am trying not to be one of those guys that blasts people here. I know how you really are and if it is going to turn into airing dirty laundry it can but you might lose some affection from your "friends" quickly.

Its real easy to look me up and see that I am moving north at a constant rate and giving my cities in 38 away. Lets just have a war with troops and ships and leave the propaganda out of it. You claim its an easy win for you but you try and turn my people against me and try to force other alliances against us.....doesnt seem like you are so confident sir.

And yes I did call sparky a (Removed by mod), but I was angry and apologized to him for it, and I thought that we were good. What happened to the Greco that would talk to me about these things and go "yeah you're right, they should have told you. Yeah sparky is uncontrollable"

Lets just play the game friend. We are enemies but I like our talks and have no real personal problem with you and certainly didnt intend to try and sully your good name on the public forum. Please dont do it to me.

And Simon I love ya man and I am with ya all the way, but Joe never runs from a fight. I agree that the Vernizzle argument should be left between the ex SME and Vernizzle but Joe is loyal and stands by her alliance mates. But I will not lie, and I know her to be a stand up person through and through.

DeletedUser

Everyone please watch your language, if you wouldn't use it in front of your mother then don't use it here, I have been a little lenient but if the language continues to be borderline I will hand out infractions.

Drac