Passed Improvement: Aid for "Colour-Blind Players"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh right thanks Frozen!

First question: My girlfriend has got to grips with the game from helping me with what colours are which.

Second: Well, some people have the inability to see colours at all, whereas i have a decreased ability to see colours. We can't really tell the colour differences in normal lighting conditions, but it does help if the brightness is changed.

DeletedUser

Good Idea. I'm colour blind too, and do have the problem of telling whether people are pact members or not...
+ Rep

P.s I failed the Test :(

DeletedUser42393

Good Idea. I'm colour blind too, and do have the problem of telling whether people are pact members or not...
+ Rep

P.s I failed the Test :(

See, to be honest I did look into statistics which shown a lot of players are colour blind... but I never expected such a vast amount to come forward.

Thanks for all the support, and I hope this improvement is seen sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser32488

I'm color blind as well and would appreciate any changes! I'm yellow/blue tritanope and even though can see red/green perfectly, it's still an annoyance sometimes to distinguish own city/own alliance/pact member cities.

DeletedUser14283

Sounds like a great idea to me :) This defo should be implemented!

DeletedUser5819

Thanks for bumping this CoD.
Definite yes from me. It seems to have a lot of support and no detractors. Kinda needs to move forward...

Just to be different, I am not colourblind, but sometimes the red and brown can be difficult to distinguish too, so I might even use the option.

DeletedUser

*calls mr. obama*

hello there man we need something to be moved forward (or atleast the promised of aforementioned action)
yes lots of hope you will knock this change through, thanks again.

mission complete.

DeletedUser33530

Lol it took him 5 years to get a health care act passed and it still hasn't gone into full effect. Do you really think he is gonna move this up?

DeletedUser27700

Patience guys/gals.
I assure you this thread has received lots of attention, just hang in there.

DeletedUser18132

The last voting threads were made three months ago, it's time for more improvements to go through (like this one).

DeletedUser38224

*calls mr. obama*

hello there man we need something to be moved forward (or atleast the promised of aforementioned action)
yes lots of hope you will knock this change through, thanks again.

mission complete.

Inno are in germany....

DeletedUser45438

In my opinion despite not being colour blind I think this is a extremely good idea. It will remove the disadvantage colour blind people have as well as hopefully make the game much more enjoyable for people who may have this.

Why not? Personally I would like to see this happen and I see many others agree :D

Status
Not open for further replies.