Instant Buy Feedback

DeletedUser38224

Like I said, This might actually be an improvement over the current system If you're paying more than one gold for every second you take off. We will have to see what happens on the Beta server. I for one am a very active Beta tester :)

DeletedUser44112

Just so I understand this correctly

People can now build 0 to 25 walls in minutes?

Not just that. They can also recruit a 1000 dlu to put behind that 25 wall in minutes?

Am I missing something?

This is exactly my fear, enemies with constant level 25 walls no matter how many times you smash them down?? Not good :(

DeletedUser37948

if the comments on here are anything to go by, its 12 against and 1 for, i think the feedback on here speaks for itself

lol in democracy we like to beleive the majority to be correct but history has proven that often widly held veiws are wrong

ie racisism sexism ect

still it is possible im wrong, ill openly admit it but that is still to be proven
i suppose more than anything what bugs me most about the posts here is that the level of asumsion is astronomical and it goes against my nature to be like that.
i like proof and untill then ill give the benifit of the doubt

DeletedUser28686

to put everyone at ease, you know we are going to join a new world(if it opens), and then everyone will see how it goes,in a way Zero Point you have made a good argument, the more i think about it, it would cost a lot of gold to progress as quick as people are making out, and i dont think inno would really want just a few people spending big, it makes more sense fo many to spend a little, all in all nobody knows exactly what this means, so i thanks to Zero Point will be waiting to see if it is not as bad as many seem to think.

DeletedUser37948

sorry to double post again but when i re read the post on this new feture it strikes me that the wording eludes to the fact that for the same results it will cost more gold to acheive time reductions

when i read the post it says its costly to keep reducing only half but with this feature now gold will relate to actual time saved so initial costs will be higher overall costs to get to zero or near zero would be cheaper

im thinking and only from reading between the lines of the wording that reducing times will be much more exspencive for golders

and that can only improve revenue and increase balance overall

DeletedUser30490

well i will definitely be joining the beta for a test on this feature!
Zero,gold trading is not going to get players without gold anything. Gold users would sell 10 gold for 15K resources etc etc,they haven't finalized anything yet but that's what would happen.
As for this,how exactly does it balance the game?
Like BT's Posts says,the main reason inno games is implementing this is because;
However with this function our players are always halfway there but never there and it can be quite expensive in terms of gold, especially in the last stages.
So by this they may reduce the gold spent finish building troops or buildings.Fine go ahead make it cheaper for gold users to get a advantage on the game,most of all let them go get their queued troops instantly.That would be amazing :rolleyes:
And cause they want their gold users to spend a bit more less to reduce contribution times the beginning levels of some building are increased?-.- That's totally forgetting about the non-gold users

Anyways like i said before im going to test this for-sure and if it's anything like i think it is i'm calling quits. If they implement the gold trading PROPERLY,by balancing it properly and implement this i might not have an issue.But they have to develop these features and balance them properly.So far inno has not balanced anything when it comes to gold.It's always being to the benefit of gold users

DeletedUser37948

well i will definitely be joining the beta for a test on this feature!
Zero,gold trading is not going to get players without gold anything. Gold users would sell 10 gold for 15K resources etc etc,they haven't finalized anything yet but that's what would happen.
As for this,how exactly does it balance the game?
Like BT's Posts says,the main reason inno games is implementing this is because;

So by this they may reduce the gold spent finish building troops or buildings.Fine go ahead make it cheaper for gold users to get a advantage on the game,most of all let them go get their queued troops instantly.That would be amazing :rolleyes:
And cause they want their gold users to spend a bit more less to reduce contribution times the beginning levels of some building are increased?-.- That's totally forgetting about the non-gold users

Anyways like i said before im going to test this for-sure and if it's anything like i think it is i'm calling quits. If they implement the gold trading PROPERLY,by balancing it properly and implement this i might not have an issue.But they have to develop these features and balance them properly.So far inno has not balanced anything when it comes to gold.It's always being to the benefit of gold users

this is not the thread to talk about the trading idea but i hope the mods will see the relivance as we are talking overall game balance

you may have missed my posts on how i see that idea evolving but imo there is a exploitable flaw

basicaly the start of a server is a race and res is going to be at a premium so 1k stone in the first few hours may be worth 100 gold to a gold whore certainly a foolish gold whore could be exploited as much as he exploits his wealth to gain.

so i figure most non gold users will farm new worlds for gold to use on there main accounts

there are loads of unexpected ways changes can work contrery to expectations and inno devised this awsome game they are not complete and utter drongos ;)

DeletedUser23986

At the present moment it’s possible to halve construction time by half several times until its almost completed. However with this function our players are always halfway there but never there and it can be quite expensive in terms of gold, especially in the last stages. For this reason our game designers, for a while, have been working on a new concept, that we called “instant buy”.
So now gold users need to spend lesser gold for same results? "Instant buy" seems to give a very good idea of what this feature is about. We had a part of time that could not be reduced, so when you queued 7x 21 ls to rebuild, it took around an hour. Now why to give even that hour? right? Lets start selling out nukes? Maybe even cities?

For a company that has failed to sort out some bugs for YEARS, failed to implement content that had been on roadmap years ago, you seem to have way too many odd gold designers for these unwanted and unrequested features. How about you actualy put player suggested ideas on your priority list, as you boast on your devblogs!

DeletedUser46838

Why doesn't Innogames listen to our suggestions? I know they are a company but this is getting ridiculous. Players like Assault232 and other players would reach 10000 points in 2 days ( most of these gold lovers just have an infinite amount of cash)

And if you actually do a survey, at least 70% of the players are kids like me. So why are you increasing adult advantages if THE GAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE TARGETED FOR KIDS?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Here is the new advert:
"Build awesome cities with GOLD in GOPLDpolis!
Once it was a strategy called Grepolis, but we evolved into this new awesome game called GOLDpolis!
If you are seeking for another internet place, where you can spend money, we are what you need.
You will enjoy nice graphics and no challenge at all! You don't need skills, you don't need to spend time ingame or trying to figure it out. All you need to do is get Gold and will will make you number one!
Join us now in GOLDpolis!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

what the heck.... what are you aiming for, Innogames? You wanna get rid of all non-goldusers? Congratulations, you will succeed faster than you would dream of.

Once upon a time Grepolis was a war game, where strategy, tactics, team spirit and fighting skills were the keys to success. Over the past 2, 3 years you've invented more and more features that took the fun out of the game (e.g. the attack alarm), and most of the new features benefited the goldwhores - the halving of construction/training times was one of them. It gave advantage solely to the guys with fat credit cards, and as a result it got more and more difficult for non-goldusers or small goldusers to compete with the big dogs. Now with this new feature, where a player with enough money literally can buy a whole army in no time, you will definitely kill the last bit of fun. Strategy and fighting skills don't count anymore. The goldwhore alliances will just steamroll their foes with brute force. How boring!

If you really are going to invent this new feature, then R.I.P. Grepolis. I predict that you will lose at least 50% of your players, probably more.

The Spanish server players don't use that much gold tbh. Just saying.

DeletedUser18132

I see that this has the same reaction 2.0 had when it was first announced... Hmm... But we'll see what will happen.

DeletedUser

honestly the gold expense will prolly be so exorbitant that it won't matter, but we shall see.

DeletedUser

So will this replace the existing feature or be brought in alongside it? What if I don't want to instantly build stuff but still want to reduce the time? :p

DeletedUser

just saying inno has to create a fair ratio for gold-resource trade after all these features...

DeletedUser37948

Whatever it was, it was a hell of a lot more sensible than what you're trying to preach. No offense of course.

non taken we each have an opinion and it makes life wonderfull, forgiveme my old mcdonald moos and bahs its just for fun and to lighten the mood

DeletedUser38465

I guess we will see what happens, It may be better than the current system, or not. Until the beta server comes out with it we won't know.