Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15275

Internals hate him
2illdax.jpg

2exu6qe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

I can't, Dop. They only defend. If you want though, you can send an attack to any one of my cities. I know my CS will down any and all your LS.

DeletedUser25609

after seeing this event im sure now you guys will just easily take my cities (or atleast two big players in your alliance will do - not naming any names but im sure they shop at M&S hint hint) but seriously what even is this -
2ajvnk4.png

DeletedUser28198

Yep, same stuff different event. All it does is gives gold players a massive advantage.

HH should do fine. Those people who jumped ship were yelling how they'd need 20k gold because they were next to IKM. My response being "what the h*ll are you talking about." I have never owned 20k gold in all the time I've played since early 09. But props to IKM for instilling the fear of God into them. They're yours now.

DeletedUser37948

log in after a few days and 3 pages of smack talk. dont take lessons from tea and erik, wars skill win servers, funny PNP about war liven up forums and smack talk is a poor substitute driven by bad feelings.

ive ran numerous failed premades yes great claim to fame :(

but the truth is....

in rl you can look a person in the eye and see a lie

in grepo scumbags get to wreak havoc with impunity. Thats the nature of the game, so good leaders learn how to avoid scumbags and avoid alienating people and turning them into scumbags.

spys happen they always will so do drama queens

a good stable core of players who respect each other and work to spread the dream to the team with respect will win the server

If your team has that then your already close to the win
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser51112

Dirty talk is all about external forums, you can't stop it!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

Firstly what's all the big deal with gold? Some people use it, some people don't, it's been a part of this game since I started playing 40-odd servers ago and it's only going to get bigger. I think most people would spend more if they could but if not, fair play to you.

On the mergers and people jumping ship then I think the point has been made before: There are good ways to do it and bad ways to do it and the choice you make reflects on you as a person. If you puff out your chest, look people straight in the eye and stand by your principles from the get-go no one is going to slag you off in the forum. If you snivel and whine, sell out people around you, cause a load of agro and then jump ship to an enemy then people will call it what it is?

People can slag of DBD all they want but we have been here, in the core, since day one having fun. People who join don't have to like the leadership, they can vote with their feet (which many have done). However have a look at yourself before you start digging out an alliance where none of our players have stirred up trouble internally, jumped to the enemy when it looked like the fight was going against them, chucked a rage-quit when they have lost a city or 2. All newcomers have been welcomed in, we will send support to anything we can and we hope they will learn to play the game the same way we have since the start; with a smile on our face and a team mate by our side. If they can't then "no loss, cheerio"!

DeletedUser53998

I personally would like to see a new top 12 always an interesting read.

DeletedUser51423

This thread is getting seriously off topic. Please get it back to topic.

DeletedUser52215

Please do one I'm currently lacking information in the core oceans.

DeletedUser28198

would i be hunted down and killed by everyone if i made a top 12?
... like i fully understand if its a yes xD
Nobody who takes the time to make one should be hunted for it. If it it's inaccurate or taunting that is a different story. But I would be happy just to have one again.