Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15275

Adz TLB has no pacts, it's just a bug that EPI players see incoming TLB support to TF cities. Also there's a glitch where EPI players see clearing provided by TF for Lost tigers.

DeletedUser25609

Adz TLB has no pacts, it's just a bug that EPI players see incoming TLB support to TF cities. Also there's a glitch where EPI players see clearing provided by TF for Lost tigers.
Damn this game is so buggy isnt it

DeletedUser52058

Damn this game is so buggy isnt it
Will have to put a ticket in and report the bug.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser53868

Can anyone do a top 12, or I gotta do mine (i will suck lol)

DeletedUser38939

Seems you need to have a formal pact to fight the same alliance now *shrugs*

DeletedUser

i mean they renamed and their name says attacking us is the same as attacking TLB lol

DeletedUser37948

n75eGeI.jpg
awh they changed the wording but the gist is the same

I'm not sure I understand why TLb picked TLT to be their academy Tlb look a good team doing well so whats the story? why an academy and not just eat the lesser team.

id like to hear the inside line on the thought process that lead to this merging of champs :))))

jameslongst

Strategos
I'm not sure I understand why TLb picked TLT to be their academy Tlb look a good team doing well so whats the story? why an academy and not just eat the lesser team.

id like to hear the inside line on the thought process that lead to this merging of champs :))))

Well its pretty much SOP for everyone at this point, innit???

Not sure what the issue is there...

DeletedUser

I would do one but I'm not quite in the fight at the core of the ocean yet so i don't think I would be able to be very accurate, also i would be biased on non sunt dii being placed below nocturnos xD

jameslongst

Strategos
I would do one but I'm not quite in the fight at the core of the ocean yet so i don't think I would be able to be very accurate, also i would be biased on non sunt dii being placed below nocturnos xD

Nocs got some game...they dont want anyone to know it yet but they do

DeletedUser

not that you would really be able to understand the analogy but they are the black knights of their ocean lol, they just didn't have a non sunt dii in their ocean so they didn't get eaten

DeletedUser3569

Here is my Quick Top 12
*By no means is it accurate and information may be incorrect
1) Epidemic + Plague)
They are first in points and fighting. While that is a goodthing, it puts a target on their backs. Judging from recent conquests of their cities, they are having alot of internals that are having to be absorbed. They've lost a few of their fighters recently but looking forward to how they progress

2)The Lost Boys +Tigers
Hmmmm, what to say about these guys. Their recent OP against Epidemic seems to have been a success but they are also not attacking the more active players, so cant attribute it to skill but to good planning. They have a few inactives/VMers themselves, but have chosen to ignore them. Looking at some of the players in their alliance, I would say they have potential that is... untapped

3)Death Before Dishonor
Might as well just be Grepo Legends under a new name. Some changes within the alliance, but still pretty much the same group.
So in short, a rebranding in hopes of inspiring the troops

4)True Fear
Pacted with the Lost Boys(Most Likely)
They got some good players, but like the last guy said, rather spread out. Would be interesting to see if when they get attacked how that plays out but we will see. Have always kinda known them for making big surges at times in growth and in conquest. Definately worth it to keep an eye out and see what happens here

5)Hydra's Hooligans

(So their Hydra Agents....Does that mean Capt.America is with them?)
Rather small but it allows them to be a bit closer group. Sad to see some of their players leaving but it happens.
Don't necessarily agree with some of their recruitment choices lately, but its all a numbers game, and at one point you need the bodies.
A tad salty that one of their players has me on ignore, but he's not that good so if I get a chance to face him, he's definately lose a city or two
*Props to I.K.M for 147927 APB in the last 24 hrs
(While its probably around 36,000 real bp its still quite impressive)
***If somebody has been higher recently with the event, would be curious to see who's gotten the most

6)Transient Drifters
Driftin, Coastin, Swimmin
Most likely pacted with TLB and TF
They're doing alright. Definately covering for True Fear's spacing issue.
The GM is a goodguy and Manned-Rake has a funny profile that is definately worth checking out if you haven't seen it already

7)Nocturnos
TBH- I have no clue
When I joined the world, I was advised not to attack them as they were big and scary.
They seemed to have settled their differences with True Fear etc.. so in short THEY HAVE NOTHING TO ATTACK but Hey, thats okay sometimes

8)Non Sunt Dii
(For those that are kinda curious, I looked up their name and its something about they are not gods)
29 Members, definately recognize alot of their names from other places. Based in oc56, seem to be in a good place.
They got "Defend and Conquer" on their team, so whats not to like

9)Four Horseman
Seem to be cleaning themselves up. Looks like they had a string of ianctives, but hopefully that means the alliance can now progress with a more active core. Between their sister alliance, they seem to have the North North East section of the map in their control. (If their the 4 Horseman, does that mean they only train Horseman??)

10)The Lost Tigers
Extension of the Lost Boys.... When the Lost Boys go for the crown(Which I presume they'll at least try), I would just like to remind this group that they will not receive the crown although they helped. So if you want to be with the winners, and are in it for the longhaul, step up your game so you can get in the main alliance.
****This goes with all alt alliances out there

11)Usual Suspects
A mysterious flying harpy told me they were one of the most inactive alliances within 24 hrs recently... 70% percent
However, shave the bottom half off, and you got a good group so Im not too worried about these guys

12)DBD Deathwish
REBRAND REBRAND REBRAND REBRAND
At the end of the day, why do some alliances say
"Stop attacking, their in a new alliance"..... Nope...its just a rebrand, same people, same group,same stuff
But srsly, you guys have some good players here. Some light dusting and cleaning of the skeletons in the closet and you guys could float.

Diamond in the Rough:
Player: howelljamesandrew - I don't know who you defended against, but 188,000 Defensive BP (47,000 real) in one day is insane for anyone!

*****Feel Free to Comment or Correct Me!

DeletedUser38939

Would just like to point out that DBD isn't a rebrand of OSGL at all. We took in their players, but the rules, name, banner, playstyle, leadership and forums are DBD. OSGL is dead.

Decent top 12 though. You could add in some info on ABP/DBP