Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52215

I can explain how howelljamesandrew got that DBP; Shadow Elite opped him and he stacked a few cities but we kept fighting and both sides got lots if BP. He's lost two so far, it's been a hard fight but I'm disappointed in TF and RAG and Tigers, all helping eachother and still lost a city yesterday. They had supports arriving 17 hours after we got the city.

Also a certain someone may have told me that TF, RAG, TLB and Tigers all have shared forums before they moved from RAG to SE.

Nice Top 12, it's a shame that TLB have allied with half of them.

DeletedUser51112

It's fun to see how you guys all talking like something's true what's not correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Stannis why dont you run an OP on your own players, you might have better luck bud. I heard you were issuing threats to them...not a good way to treat your team imo.

Bottom line is howell smoked you like a philly blunt. He smoked you so hard it got called out in the externals by a stranger. Ouch. Well done...top notch leadership.

Any Shadow Elite player that is tired of this clown...give me a call. No one will blame you.

DeletedUser15275

Stannis don't bother. No matter what you say these people will always deny they are cuddling.

DeletedUser52215

Well that's weird we took 2/3 cities and we are lower ranked and built up than most of TF. Anyway if TLB beat EPI and disband their pact with you guys don't come crying to us for help.

Mail me in game if you want to talk James lets not clog up these forums.

DeletedUser53868

TF crying to SE for help? LOL, those teams are so distant from each other... TF only has a player in 36 and he only has 2 cities...

Stannis, defend rags' offensive first, and we talk after. You guys are attacking us non-stop, but payback will come..

DeletedUser48454

Short term stan, your December 7th style attacks were highly successful. your spy has done you proud. let me quote the architect of that raid in December. "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" good afternoon.

DeletedUser53868

Short term stan, your December 7th style attacks were highly successful. your spy has done you proud. let me quote the architect of that raid in December. "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" good afternoon.
your a wise guy, thank god your on rags xd

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Here is my Quick Top 12
*By no means is it accurate and information may be incorrect

4)True Fear
Pacted with the Lost Boys(Most Likely)

I don't know why people keep saying this. We have been seen together publicly, but TF and TLB are JUST FRIENDS. If that changes, I suppose we will have some kind of press conference, since you are all so interested.

6)Transient Drifters
Most likely pacted with TLB and TF
They're doing alright. Definately covering for True Fear's spacing issue.

Wow, I can't believe this rumor keeps getting printed as news. I will explain this for the last time. In EN85, I put in TLB profile that Transient Drifters was our academy. The profile said to have patience with them as they were still learning the game and to contact GGN for recruitment. This was while they were building WW and we were busting them (okay one). Now I find out that it confused their own players and keeps following them around, but it was a joke, people.

Is this cleared up now? Or do you really want screenshots of my pacts?

RX
Founder and Mother to
The Lost Boys
The Lost Tigers

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Good job on new top 12 Imperial.

Now a little bit about on going situation. To be honest by this on going even lots of alliances gained too much advantage, by using lots of gold. For sure most of players, including me hates when someone simply uses lots of gold and rebuilds wall and troops in a moment while we might take ages to do so (mainly with this speed of world), but that's not fault of gold players, that's fault of how game changed.

I'm from EPI and most of you might think that we don't give credits to them who really deserves it. DBD has good players, some of them are also really big gold players who can gain big advantage, but somehow they can't success really much. I'll say a bit about statistics, before someone from DBD jumps on forums and starts hating on my post - they took 11 cities from us and we took 24.

I would give biggest credit to TLB, guys who also use lots of gold, but more wisely imo and please don't say that you don't use it guys. I can't say much about their new, let's say sister alliance, Tigers, since we haven't tested them into the fight. Now about declining being friends with TF, don't know if you share tabs, or have them into the pact list or anything, but definitely, we have seen few times TF and TLB working together against our take over attempts, but whatever.

Situation is getting escalated day by day and stuff becomes more interesting. Let's see how stuff will go on.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Good job on new top 12 Imperial.

Now a little bit about on going situation. To be honest by this on going even lots of alliances gained too much advantage, by using lots of gold. For sure most of players, including me hates when someone simply uses lots of gold and rebuilds wall and troops in a moment while we might take ages to do so (mainly with this speed of world), but that's not fault of gold players, that's fault of how game changed.

I'm from EPI and most of you might think that we don't give credits to them who really deserves it. DBD has good players, some of them are also really big gold players who can gain big advantage, but somehow they can't success really much. I'll say a bit about statistics, before someone from DBD jumps on forums and starts hating on my post - they took 11 cities from us and we took 24.

I would give biggest credit to TLB, guys who also use lots of gold, but more wisely imo and please don't say that you don't use it guys. I can't say much about their new, let's say sister alliance, Tigers, since we haven't tested them into the fight. Now about declining being friends with TF, don't know if you share tabs, or have them into the pact list or anything, but definitely, we have seen few times TF and TLB working together against our take over attempts, but whatever.

Situation is getting escalated day by day and stuff becomes more interesting. Let's see how stuff will go on.

I had a reply here with a pic of my pact screen that has since been deleted. I have no idea why, since there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING inappropriate about it or against the rules.

1. As can be said of most alliances in the game: Some TLB players use gold and some use none, with varying degrees in between. Our guy Spaekhugger got opped again this weekend, did not lose any cities through excellent personal defense and good teamwork -- and EPI players accused him of "making Inno rich." I don't know what gave them that impression. I can show reports to prove that he chose not to rebuild his walls and asked only for bireme support, since so many cities were in revolt. He happily disclosed the exact amount of gold he spent over the weekend, which was under 4K. Maybe that's an appalling amount for some people, but I think many people spend a lot more.

2. Tiger Army/The Lost Tigers is NOT our sister. They are our academy. During our war with Tiger Army (which they declared on us), we caused their founder to ghost, took control of their leadership, and changed their name. Where I was trained, this is considered a victory. We saw some potential in the players, so we decided to make them our academy rather than consume their cities. You certainly may test them in battle, they need the practice. But any impression you may have that they are supporting us is delusional.

3. I have not and will not DENY that we are friends with TF. Please see my post above yours. I think Jameslongst might say the same thing, but I am not really sure, since we have no formal agreements in place. We are fighting a common enemy. Coordinating our war on the common enemy is efficient. Sharing a tab would make sense for teams that need to communicate op details or prevent losing cities to the common enemy. And I would consider doing that for that reason, even though I resist sharing tabs as much as possible.

Since it is all Basic Grep 101, and you are all much more experienced than I am, it seems like you all know this, but want me to say it out loud to you. I'm still trying to figure out why this is so fascinating.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Yes I have read the post above and mentioned in my post that I don't know what kind of relations you have with them, but I just said out loud fact, which proved that they help you sometimes. Anyhow that's not a matter of discussion here, everyone has their own politics and we can't judge anyone without knowing stuff in details.

Now about Tigers subject, not only for you, but for everyone it's a victory when alliance goes under the leadership of their enemies. And well being academy or sister alliance, they are under your leadership that's the matter and good job on that I guess.

Now about using 4k in a weekend, yes someone might be using more, but for example for me using 4k in a weekend is something unreal, but I don't accuse for that anyone. I guess if I had chance to use same amount I would do, in this kind of situations(Anyhow I prefer how old Grepolis worked).

Only thing on which I won't agree with you is speakhugger's case. We got shitload of reports proving that he was building up wall by the gold. And that can be proven even by the reports gained by me. I have sent spy which has shown lvl 20 wall (Which was already rebuilt few times) and exactly after 14 minutes my attacked hit him and wall was lvl 22. That proves all and if someone has doubts in my words I can easily publish the report. Anyhow yes credits must be given to him, he did really good job.

DeletedUser53868

Here is my try to do a top 10 (yes 10)

1. EPIDEMIC
1st for attackers and defenders, they managed to make everyone turn their attention on them. If this continues this way, they will survive well.
SWIM

2. The Lost Boys/ 10. The Lost Tigers
TLB - Based in south 45, have a part of ocean 45 with the same size as EPIDEMIC's part of 45. They are currently the main threat to EPIDEMIC, their score against Epi is positive. 2nd for attackers and 4th for defenders, these guys will stay in Kasmenai until the end. I believe in that.

TLT - Located in 46 (which they dominate, along with TLB) - 11th for Attackers and 16th for defenders.
SWIM

3. Death Before Dishonor/DBD Deathwish

DBD = 6th for attackers, 3rd for defenders
DBD Deathwish (old OSGL) = 4th for attackers, 2nd for defenders

Their are getting destroyed everywhere, like their BP scores show. Getting highly beaten by Hydra's Hooligans and Epi at the same time (lost cities to Non sunt dii and TUS as well) how long can they stay alive? Don't forget as well that loads of their core islands in 55 have EPI cities on it.

SINK

4. True Fear

Their empire stretches for 34,35 and 45.

Lets see.. 3rd for attackers (close to 2nd) and 6th for defenders.

They managed to beat up Nocturnos and have a stable war with Epi, it looks like they attacked a lot but their enemies didn't fight back a lot, especially Nocturnos.
I will think they will survive.

SWIM

5. Hydra's Hooligans
They are in 54, dividing the ocean with TUS, but there is a NAP or pact between those two alliances, since they are not conquering each other.
But, they are making DBD players' lives a hell.

5th for Attackers, 9th for Defenders, but I think they will keep themselves alive.

SWIM

6. Transient Drifters

I don't expect golden times to these guys. They are in 44 and thats it, they are not doing much except paint even more 44 with the blue colour. Thinking their won Hermonassa and they fought till the last in Bhrytos, this performance from them is being bad.

FLOAT for a while but then SINK

7. Nocturnos

They were the punching bag for a while. They are a MRA, there is no doubt about that.
But now they start to fight back a bit.
Like I saw someone saying, Nocturnos are calm but then they get agressive, and that is what is happening.

13th for Attackers and 5th for Defenders, this proves they didn't start to play really agressive.

I will not give them an opinion

8. Non sunt dii

The biggest rim alliance in this world. Best point average.

They manage to have 4 million points with only 30 members, they dominate 56.

But except what looks that was an OP in today's night (around midnight of today, server time) to DBD, I only see them cleaning their core ocean.

8th for attackers and 18th for defenders, they are cleaning some stuff, but their aren't getting enemies' payback.

FLOAT

9. Four Horseman

They dominate 53 along with their academy. Except some action against Faravahar, they didn't do much. I think that if HH goes towards north they will get eaten.

FLOAT or SINK

First time doing some stuff like this, and I'm not that focused in other alliances, so some crap should've been told.

DeletedUser53740

I'm sorry for being a better defender than anyone here is an attacker :) Stop trying to hide between what kind of amount i actually used :) I speak the truth and you will not catch me in a deliberate lie.
If inno wishes they can show how often/much i have bought gold in this game. You would be surprised how little that is and how long ago.

If you want you can always try again next week :) but you would have to use gold to be ready with the amount of losses you guys took :)

For future reference. Please try and get my name right :)

DeletedUser38939

'getting destroyed everywhere'

12fmNv6.jpg