Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser52173

I would love to see these messages between EPI and HH "plotting to steal players".If anyone has any it would be a great read,feel free to share them.I.K.M

DeletedUser53998

Well it's going to make it interesting for sure as for a ploy to get DBD members by HH and EPI well there really isn't coordinated effort if that's what u are suggesting. But got to give it to DBD they don't give up.

DeletedUser53998

Damm Iain we just posted at the same time talk about giving them material to fuel there fire.

DeletedUser28198

Steal? we are merely coast guards trying to save as many as we can from drowning. You're welcome. Would you like saving general paulus?

As I said to you already. Anyone who is not courageous enough to stand and fight, you are welcome to have. Please take every last one. I would rather stand with 12 who are loyal than 120 who will flee in the face of challenges. You are doing my job for me.

DeletedUser28198

I would love to see these messages between EPI and HH "plotting to steal players".If anyone has any it would be a great read,feel free to share them.I.K.M

Sure, who wants to see it? Send me your in-game name and I'll show you.

DeletedUser15275

how many alliances does it take to satisfy steve and his cronies lol.

War on all sides sucks huh? Seems like not all alliances are cut out for it.

DeletedUser52173

Sure, who wants to see it? Send me your in-game name and I'll show you.
Yes please.If contacting our ally to let them know which 055 recruits will be joining is "plotting" then i am guilty.I would call that being respectful of my allies and letting them know in advance.However it can`t be that you are talking about because that would just be silly to everyone now wouldn`t it?So please show me or post the convo that shows HH and EPI plotting to steal players".Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how many alliances does it take to satisfy steve and his cronies lol.

War on all sides sucks huh? Seems like not all alliances are cut out for it.
i mean to be fair, they have been holding for awhile and i don't think EPI had to deal with one of their biggest players hopping (i didn't really follow situation up there so that could of happened without me knowing x.x)

DeletedUser28198

Yes please.If contacting our ally to let them know which 055 recruits will be joining is "plotting" then i am guilty.I would call that being respectful of my allies and letting them know in advance.However it can`t be that you are talking about because that would just be silly to everyone now wouldn`t it?So please show me our post the convo that shows HH and EPI plotting to steal players".Thanks in advance.

Plotting: Secretly making plans to carry out a harmful action
Collaborate: 1. work jointly on an activity, especially to produce or create something
2.cooperate traitorously with an enemy.

By sifting through DBD ranks attempting to recruit members and thereby bring harm to your enemy you are plotting. By working with EPIDEMIC to do so you are collaborating.

adz 7 today at 15:28
the players wanted to go to HH specifically because they hate their leader. honestly in my opinion and i said this to I.K.M anyways, i wouldnt want a specific two players in my alliance ever, only in it for themsleves and have no skill what so ever.
general paulus today at 15:25
You are so many, and we so few, and HH/TUS don't even have any other enemies. Not to mention you just gained our 2nd biggest player to your side. Months is a long time, much could change.

And why are you telling them to join HH anyways? Why not just get them for EPIDEMIC if you are doing so well with it?
The meaningful cooperative planning of taking members that are within DBD.

adz 7 today at 18:43
yes, thats partly my fault, myself and I.K.M like to work together as it makes it easier

adz 7 today at 15:19
because we, HH, TUS and NSD cant take you out this second lol. just saying, you wont be around in a few months

shirleyc1969 today at 12:17
LOL.. i'm sure you have heard :D

Not sure if you are going with them, but if not and looking for a new home you would be welcome here.
StAthanasius today at 12:02
why? what's happening? :d
shirleyc1969 today at 11:49
was just wondering if you are jumping ship along with a few others?
StAthanasius today at 11:44
why dear? :p
shirleyc1969 today at 11:32
How's it going?

Ylyssia today at 15:27
Hey man, lots of the big boys from your area will be leaving soon. Moving to HH and eating you guys, that's why I'd like to offer you a place over here if you'd be interested. I feel you're a decent player that I'd like to work with.

Thoughts?

(Forwarded from adz 7)

So a joint effort between 2 alliances, in which both leaders are involved, is not collaboration and plot?? When its aim is to directly sabotage and weaken their enemy? Adz specifically reached out to DBD players telling them to join HH.

You're welcome in advance.

DeletedUser28198

"Because they hate their leader" was the part that got me laughing. By all means, if they hate me so be it, I never asked for loyalty to me. I asked for loyalty to the alliance.

As you may have noticed, nobody but Steve left. And if more leave, its a welcomed show of light upon their priorities.

TromboneTom

Strategos
adz 7 today at 15:19
because we, HH, TUS and NSD cant take you out this second lol. just saying, you wont be around in a few months
I think they are only stating that we can take your south citys at any time, not that we are pacted with them and if you or any other of your officials keep sending biased messages to our members atleast try and back it up with proof we have not hit DBD in three weeks so i dont see how you can say we are pacted with them. @general paulus

DeletedUser53998

I see a whole lot of nothing here you have a lot of mail from EPI I don't see how HH come into his? Yes Adz mentions I.K.M but anything else than this? As for loyalty to the alliance the leadership is an integral part of the alliance you do have to have loyalty to the leadership and trust there. So loyalty to the alliance members and leaders and to the alliance are just the same. But that is only my view.
Also I will admit I ait a clue if Iain and Adz had a chat but I doubt it was plotting knowing Iain.

DeletedUser28198

I think they are only stating that we can take your south citys at any time, not that we are pacted with them and if you or any other of your officials keep sending biased messages to our members atleast try and back it up with proof we have not hit DBD in three weeks so i dont see how you can say we are pacted with them. @general paulus

When and where did I say you had a pact?

DeletedUser28198

I see a whole lot of nothing here you have a lot of mail from EPI I don't see how HH come into his? Yes Adz mentions I.K.M but anything else than this? As for loyalty to the alliance the leadership is an integral part of the alliance you do have to have loyalty to the leadership and trust there. So loyalty to the alliance members and leaders and to the alliance are just the same. But that is only my view.
Also I will admit I ait a clue if Iain and Adz had a chat but I doubt it was plotting knowing Iain.

Adz directing members to join HH is not cooperating? Well, then by all means, I must be mistaken. I didn't know it was normal to recruit for other alliances.

DeletedUser53998

Yeah he doesn't actually say that.... You did? I am sure there is more to the mail and yes he might say that but from what I can see he doesn't. Also I could just be plain blind atm in which case my fault.

DeletedUser52173

Ok this is getting silly now,again you have showed nothing from your original post to show HH were "plotting to steal players" with EPI and not one message from HH regarding anything?

You use the term "sifting through the ranks and attempting to recruit",HH has done none of this and again you will find no messages from anyone in the alliance regarding this.We were approached by your players.

Now on to the next point the term "collaborating".Well when an alliance is allied with another alliance we collaborate in order to take cities.Something we have done time and again may i add.This is what allies do and have done in grepo since the beginning of time.All you have are comments from EPI players about not much of anything.This is getting tiresome but its my responsibility to produce facts.

DeletedUser

Yeah he doesn't actually say that.... You did? I am sure there is more to the mail and yes he might say that but from what I can see he doesn't. Also I could just be plain blind atm in which case my fault.
the spoiler makes it look like we are together though
look how alive forums are :D

DeletedUser53998

I guess so but it has no context to it we have a common enemy is all. The first time I talked to an NSD member was today.