Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
And our members don't go out founding new alliances to add to the already huge coalition against 1 alliance. Siput Corp. is it?

We did not found any other alliances. Again, patrian, I encourage you to use intel and do some research. Siput Corp was started by some players who left TVG on bad terms. They did not want to join another alliance, so they asked for our protection. We have had a very cooperative relationship with them, but we have never supported each other with defensive troops.

We did not found the Tiger Army. Their founder was determined to war on us, despite their much smaller size and mostly untrained, inexperienced players. He talked a lot of trash, much like Stannis-Storm does. And much like we do with SE, we fought them in our down time, between exchanging serious ops with EPI. Eventually, that guy gave up and ghosted. The other leaders in TA requested our protection. As we have now finished sorting through the players who really wanted to learn the war game versus those who thought this was a sim-building game, the Tiger project is coming to a close. Alton, Chase, Tin Woodman, Firelady, Dennis the Great, Kublei Kahn, Sybill.Dorsett, and others have put hours of time and energy on that, and we have gained some new players who have made all that worthwhile.

Why not add the alliance "The Rejected Tigers"? Or were they just food when they don't make the cut into TLB? It paints a really good picture of what will happen to your other coalition members that have no more use to TLB.

The Rejected Tigers used to be Tiger Army II. They voted not to ask for our protection, under the leadership of Krulio. After he ghosted, they named themselves that and joined up with the alliance The Rejects. Does that make more sense to you now?

And finally -- and I really love this part -- how does Stannis get you to believe that anyone has a huge coalition against him (what is his alliance called? Silent? Shadow? Something Elite). I believe two teams can have an NAP to fight a common enemy without calling them a coalition. And as I said above, we all pretty much fight them in our spare time, between ops with serious alliances.

RX

DeletedUser

lol, I find it funny you talk big and yet still, run to VM. While I type this I just cleared two more of your cities. And don't act like you somehow have held out against us. Without the event you guys are now toppling over. And again, you have yet to have our full attention, so again, let me ask, what happens when we stopped being annoyed with you and decide to go all out? Unlike you, we have to fight on multiple fronts, we don't get to hide like you guys. You teamed up with NOC just to ensure you could survive, so you can get off your horse about coalitions. Enjoy your "holiday" because when you come back I don't want any excuses when you fall.

DeletedUser15275

oh my mistake then you did not found those alliances, only held them under your protection but don't support them but you support TF...wait...i think something's wrong.

DeletedUser51112

Because unlike you, we don't go running to other alliances for support. And our members don't go out founding new alliances to add to the already huge coalition against 1 alliance. Siput Corp. is it?

Why not add the alliance "The Rejected Tigers"? Or were they just food when they don't make the cut into TLB? It paints a really good picture of what will happen to your other coalition members that have no more use to TLB.

how ironic now that you are a leader of a recycling machine that is siput corp. lol
You should study more about Siput Corp. first of all, I'm not a leader nor close to leadership to it. from the earlier time here we thought it would be beneficial to us to fill our cores as to prepare for the future WW. so we're basically builders here, not fighters. only to strengthen our cores.

I indeed agree you EPI guys are good in fighting. I only said those above as to provoke you, it's from me, not from TLB. so let us be clear first for you to not misjudge that fact. and as I'm not a leader to TLB, I don't know exactly what's our relationships with TF and Rag, but it started to weaken EPIDEMIC from the very beginning.

And we don't co-operate in OPs regarding attacking our enemy, maybe we co-ordinate time and targets as most of alliances do to make a joint OP. we send supports to each other to stop you from growing, and it's very successful so far. you can call it 'Colliation' or 'Cuddling' whatever you wish to call it.

I still agree what I said before, I don't like Academies and such. and I truely believe us TLB can handle things smoothly by ourselves without our friends. and it applies to TF as well.

DeletedUser

the benefits of not having pacts and such, no one talks smack about you :D

DeletedUser52215

Oh dear this is getting painful;
I was talking about the coalition against EPI but I said we have been defending from the bigger alliances of this coalition.
Noc and SE never allied but we were friendly towards eachother.
VM takes 48 hours to kick into effect. At 22:14 21/10 none of my cities were in any trouble, for all your lies Redfang this one is just the worst and another attempt to harass my members into defecting.
Without the event we are doing just fine, are you suggesting we are heavy gold users and that's how we did well in our OP during the event?
You may be getting attacked on multiple fronts but so are we, that's all part of a war game, now on that note;
Don't act all tough just because you have a lot of allies, if it was EPI vs any one alliance of your coalition then its clear they would win but you all know that, hence the pacts.
I just want to add TF did found RAG.

Rant over,

TromboneTom

Strategos
Have you seen how far ahead we are DBP wise as an alliance? I think its amazing we actually got through the hard times as well as we did.

No one gets attacked half as much as us, infact, all members of your coalition do not, combined (all 200+ members) come to match the DBP of us 72 members.

I remember when our revolts page was more than 5 pages long, most being multi city revolts. But yet we still fight on and still have by far the highest ABP per alliance as well. I think you need to get down off your high horse and give some credit.

What have you alliances done lately? Broke the respect of everyone by joining in the biggest coalition around.
Coming for that rank 1 attackers!

DeletedUser

So that attack I had on your city "Lightning " two days before the op was what? And funny how you call me a liar but you are the one who has been proven to be the liar amigo. To hear from the guy who lies, breaks your deals, uses his members to shield himself, and TRIED TO DEFECT TO US WITH HIS TOP PLAYERS, that's just funny. Or did you forget about that? LOL, a coward in the game and a coward on the forums. Hide behind your lies little buddy, your VM will end eventually.

DeletedUser54164

So that attack I had on your city "Lightning " two days before the op was what? And funny how you call me a liar but you are the one who has been proven to be the liar amigo. To hear from the guy who lies, breaks your deals, uses his members to shield himself, and TRIED TO DEFECT TO US WITH HIS TOP PLAYERS, that's just funny. Or did you forget about that? LOL, a coward in the game and a coward on the forums. Hide behind your lies little buddy, your VM will end eventually.
M8 no offense because I have absolutly no idea what most of your walls of text are about, but they do seem to be filled with genuine anger. Should probably try to take a chill pill, sit back and play some grepo with some buddies. Point of the game ( any game for that matter) is to have fun.

DeletedUser28198

the benefits of not having pacts and such, no one talks smack about you :D

Ugh I really wish that were true.
pacts.jpg

DeletedUser

M8 no offense because I have absolutly no idea what most of your walls of text are about, but they do seem to be filled with genuine anger. Should probably try to take a chill pill, sit back and play some grepo with some buddies. Point of the game ( any game for that matter) is to have fun.

Actually amigo, I genuinely just like messing with him :) Like a fly to honey he does what I expect every single time. It's a guilty pleasure really. Though I do not agree with what a douche he has proven to be. I know all is fair in Grepo, but using people who are supposed to be able to trust you, in other words his members, to protect himself from his actions kills me. He plays and acts like he would sell his own mother to win the game, and that just isn't cool. His former allies in other worlds don't have a single nice thing to say about him, and that is telling. If it wasn't so fun calling him out I wouldn't bother. :) So again, I am enjoying myself quite a bit.

DeletedUser54164

Actually amigo, I genuinely just like messing with him :) Like a fly to honey he does what I expect every single time. It's a guilty pleasure really. Though I do not agree with what a douche he has proven to be. I know all is fair in Grepo, but using people who are supposed to be able to trust you, in other words his members, to protect himself from his actions kills me. He plays and acts like he would sell his own mother to win the game, and that just isn't cool. His former allies in other worlds don't have a single nice thing to say about him, and that is telling. If it wasn't so fun calling him out I wouldn't bother. :) So again, I am enjoying myself quite a bit.
Fair enough, but its Always nicer to see disputes settled ingame rather thn having them move over to forums. As Always in Grepo actions and BP speak louder thn words

DeletedUser

Indeed, the BP from him yesterday was good indeed :) Got a slot from it.

DeletedUser54161

Indeed, the BP from him yesterday was good indeed :) Got a slot from it.
lol, at this! Of course you got a slot from him!! Your Ranked 430 for fighting! It probably only took 300 battlepoints for you to get it as well.
To look at your profile

"My blood rages in the sun,
Yet my heart yerns for the war to be done,
I do not stand idly by,"

If this is the case, then you must not get outside much, I would love to see you up your game and get more points
Stannis may trash talk, but from where I am sitting, he seems to do well for himself.

DeletedUser

And again, I would love it if slots only took 300 BP, get on that for me.