Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

And to follow up, I am happy to have trustworthy and hard working friends, unlike SE, who seems to be allied to a new alliance every other week.

DeletedUser

Patrian, last I checked our op on SE just now sent their leader running to VM, or as he put it, coincidentally happened the same time he took "holiday," and we ended up cutting through SE troops like butter. I stopped counting how many reports I got on how many of SE's cities have been cleared, all the while NOC ain't been able to help their allies because they have been busy trying to hold their own as well. Also, when did it become a bad thing to have friends amigo? Last I checked, the winning side is all that mattered. You can beat that "we can do it on our own" drum while SE gets smacked around like a cheap hoe, but let's be honest, it's well known SE has done the same and tried to ally themselves to Legion Killers and NOC, so why try to BS here on the forum just because SE got bent over?
and here i thought the gunfire i heard was from outside(chicago), please show mercy on this poor soul, can't even defend himself

DeletedUser15275

yes grats on TLB, TF, Rags, Tigers for taking 3 cities from 1 alliance that is currently ranked 11. Go read GP's post, it should've been directed to you guys instead of IKM.

jameslongst

Strategos
yes grats on TLB, TF, Rags, Tigers for taking 3 cities from 1 alliance that is currently ranked 11. Go read GP's post, it should've been directed to you guys instead of IKM.

Sound a little bitter there kiddo.

Ranked 11 huh? They were 10th...wha happan???

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Ragnarok took in sininelind, hitmanas, Cheeseen today from the Lost Tigers like the MRA you are that's how.

Perhaps you don't know what cleaning house looks like. Check back in tomorrow. (Also, you call inviting Cheeseen "mass recruiting?" Maybe you should do a little research before you post. LOL)

TromboneTom

Strategos
I would of loved to have started near TF, feels like they have the same play style like us... well other then the cuddling they do lol.
Could of had some interesting fights with them if we were nearer to them.

jameslongst

Strategos
Oh no...cu cu cu cuddling??!!!??? You guys are hurting my feelings with all that mean talk.

Oh wait, i dont care. As Jay Z says, i got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain. Guess who that is and win the kewpie doll and the secret decoder ring.

Dont act all high and mighty, then tell me im at war with Ragnarok...it wont impress me. FIRE IN THE HOLE BIG GUY.

TromboneTom

Strategos
Oh no...cu cu cu cuddling??!!!??? You guys are hurting my feelings with all that mean talk.

Oh wait, i dont care. As Jay Z says, i got the hottest chick in the game wearing my chain. Guess who that is and win the kewpie doll and the secret decoder ring.

Dont act all high and mighty, then tell me im at war with Ragnarok...it wont impress me. FIRE IN THE HOLE BIG GUY.
Im not in ragnarok lol

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
11. Ragnarok float

BP ranks: eleventh overall, tenth attacker, twelfth defender

Eleventh in average points

Ill start off with the fact that I have not seen an alliance that is more spread out then them. I don’t see their core at all. That being said their main opponents have been TF and SE and they seem to be holding their own. They have some random losses to dbd(no idea how someone in this alliance has cities near dbd but ok) and they are going positive against TF( this actually is pretty surprising to me so well done) their growth is the third lowest of the top 12, they either need to try to catch up in members or get some large scale ops going that need to be successful or my float will turn into a sink real quick.

This is what he is talking about.

DeletedUser51112

How sad. we took 3 cities from 11th alliance but we did take more than 50 cities off you, not to mention Plague before. and hey, I just found out it's over 100 cities if we include TF in this calculation. and don't start mumbling about something cudlling and stats don't matter things.

11th Alliance can defend their own by 4 biggiest forces,
What does it make you then?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25609

How sad. we took 3 cities from 11th alliance but we did take more than 50 cities from you, not to mention Plague before. and hey, I just found out it's over 100 cities if we include TF in this calculation. and don't start with mumbling about something cudlling and stats don't matter things.

even 11th alliance can defend their own by 4 whole biggiest forces while you 1st one can't even hold your own.

Have you seen how far ahead we are DBP wise as an alliance? I think its amazing we actually got through the hard times as well as we did.

No one gets attacked half as much as us, infact, all members of your coalition do not, combined (all 200+ members) come to match the DBP of us 72 members.

I remember when our revolts page was more than 5 pages long, most being multi city revolts. But yet we still fight on and still have by far the highest ABP per alliance as well. I think you need to get down off your high horse and give some credit.

What have you alliances done lately? Broke the respect of everyone by joining in the biggest coalition around.

DeletedUser51112

Have you seen how far ahead we are DBP wise as an alliance? I think its amazing we actually got through the hard times as well as we did.

No one gets attacked half as much as us, infact, all members of your coalition do not, combined (all 200+ members) come to match the DBP of us 72 members.

I remember when our revolts page was more than 5 pages long, most being multi city revolts. But yet we still fight on and still have by far the highest ABP per alliance as well. I think you need to get down off your high horse and give some credit.

What have you alliances done lately? Broke the respect of everyone by joining in the biggest coalition around.
We all know you've been good so far, but you missed my point.

DeletedUser15275

We all know you've been good so far, but you missed my point.
Because unlike you, we don't go running to other alliances for support. And our members don't go out founding new alliances to add to the already huge coalition against 1 alliance. Siput Corp. is it?

Why not add the alliance "The Rejected Tigers"? Or were they just food when they don't make the cut into TLB? It paints a really good picture of what will happen to your other coalition members that have no more use to TLB.

+ Seriously, why the hell all the top alliances have their own Academy?
75 players are not enough for them? so sad to see even legends need their Academy.

how ironic now that you are a leader of a recycling machine that is siput corp. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52215

First of all Redfang SE did not get bent over, in your OP you took how many cities...2 was it. I sniped four colony ships from your alliance and we had TLT and TLB attacking us, I got one of theirs too.
TF are tough but don't pretend you are walking all over us, the stats can back that up, it's something like 47-34 to us including RAG.
Guys in EPI, you are obviously the best fighters on this server. You lose a few cities but who can blame you with all of them picking on you.

You make out cuddling isn't a big deal but is it not embarrassing it's taken your coalition so long to do the amount of damage you've done to EPI?