King of the Hill

DeletedUser17564

I give up for now, I'll return to retake the hill in the future.

DeletedUser

ok well i put some little rat posion in you drink (i know so movie like) so you w*arms you slowly die

My hill

DeletedUser

I nuke the hill and build one out of titanium! My titanium hill!

DeletedUser

titanium is good but i create a new element friggedupium i use it to make a nuke (extremely radioactive) and bomb you but we cant take the hill because it is radioactive so we build a new one with a giant shield around it HOGGERS HILL

DeletedUser17564

you don't see me sneak in and poison the muffins because you think I'm taking a break from the hill, you all eat the muffins and die. My hill. I wish there were a worthy challenger who didn't have to gang up on me to win the hill, you people are like hill chavs*.

*Chavs - dumb idiots who are only tough when they're with ten of there mates (there's probably a better explanation but I can't think of one).

DeletedUser

I think your explanation of the word chavs is good, thanks lol.

Go ahead then, challenge one of us.
Except for Rush, he's been inactive on the forums lately.

DeletedUser

ok this looks to have a taken a personal twist, once archer has out done all of us one by one, then we shall disband the hoggers.

DeletedUser

Yes well that's the point, he can't wi n from either of us because our special technique

DeletedUser17564

You have no special technique, if you did you'd have the hill by now and I would have given up. Still my Hill :p

DeletedUser

you all have heart attacks when you see my amazing hotness/awesomeness.

my hill

DeletedUser17564

Your hotness/awesomeness doesn't impress me (why get excited about something you can't have), I put a mirror in front of you and you have a heart attack. My hill

DeletedUser

i give myself cpr, and shoot you my hill. then brooklyn decker comes and disagrees with you.

DeletedUser17564

I've got no idea who that is so I just kill both of you with a sledge hammer. My hill

DeletedUser

cpr the kiss of life?

i crawl into a hospital the heal me and give me a chaingun, i walk in shoot you up, then throw you in a volcano in hawaii. then i dance and laugh at you.

DeletedUser17564

I know what cpr means, I meant the brooklyn decker thing. The volcano erupts in your face when you throw me in and I get shot out of it riding on top of a giant rock, I land safely on the hill. My hill

DeletedUser

the lava falls on you you die hill destroyed, i take out my insta hill seed.

my unbeatable castle hill

DeletedUser17564

Thats no castle hill its just a plant, I torch your plant and make a really hill castle. My hill castle