King of the Hill

DeletedUser

Don't steal my kick-*** signature move?
I'll steal your arrows, what's a archer without arrows? I'll tell you, someone who loses his hill. Mine now.

DeletedUser17564

I still have Zeus' master bolt, I fire it out of my bow and hit you straight between the eyes, I then pick up my arrows and take the hill. My hill

DeletedUser

I kick your arrows out of your hand, and the master bolt dissappeared after you used it against me.
I revive because Hades is my homeboy, and I return to kick your ***.

HillHoggers, gather around! AoO is challenging our hill!

DeletedUser17564

I whack out my backup weapon, a nice little pocket sized crossbow, I shoot you in the face with a poison dart. Take that hill hoggers, I came prepared. My Hill

DeletedUser

That is not allowed, when we hired you it said ArcherOfOlympus, not AssasinOfOlympus.
if it were assasin, I would've started calling you Kratos a long time ago.

DeletedUser

WoW AAO, LoL are we looking at a possible recruit? I was secretly made into the god of war from zeus, right before he died because we foreseen your actions coming. I gathered all my inner-strenght and did the kamehaduyuken, I learned from my good friend, master roshi and Ryu, and the blast is so cataclysmic, the entire universe, heavens, and even the future trembles and you were no more, THE HOGGERS HILL.

DeletedUser17564

I use the instant transmission technique and wait out the blast in other world, I then return with new explosive bolts and kill you all. My hill.

P.S. I'll never join hill hoggers you'd have no competition if I did.

DeletedUser

Look a giant flying banana you look and I push you off then I go down and finish you HADOUKEN now its HOGGERS HILL

DeletedUser17564

I shoot you in the leg with an arrow, when you fall to your knees in pain I kick you in face and you fall of the hill. My hill.

DeletedUser

I destroy every cell of you, like Gohan did with Cell and like Trunks I travel to another dimension to make nobody has ever heard of you.
You have been erased out of everybodies memory, and because we destroyed you nobody can revive a persone they can't remember.
You are doomed, climb out of this one AOO:p

DeletedUser17564

My pet elephant still remebers me and thats just enough for me to revive myself and blow you up again. My hill

DeletedUser

I murder your elephant you miss him soo much you jump off a bridge you die HOGGERS HILL

DeletedUser17564

I remembered to pack a parachute incase I realised what a mistake I was making, I deploy the parachute just in time and my good old freind Poseiden helps me out of the sea and then he kills you all for killing a whale of the land. My hill.

DeletedUser

Kratos comes back to life and see posiedon alive again and freaks out thinking, "I thought I killed this guy", and he kills posiedon like hi did the first time, I capitalize on this oppurtunity mimick kratos everymove and kill you the same way, HOggers HILL

DeletedUser17564

Your music machine breaks, you hire a workman to come and fix it, the workman looks at it for a little while then suddenly turns around and shoots you all in the face with twin uzis. My hill.

DeletedUser

or is it yours while you ponder I stab you 80 times
hoggers hill

DeletedUser

Right after holy stabs you I get a bull dozer and smashed you 100 time with the blade of the bull dozer, run you over 200 times with the entire bulldozer while drinking a whole bottle of johnny walker blues and the pick whatever that is left of you and feed the mashed you to my bullies and the pooped you out and I used you as fertilizer for my beautiful green plants. You completed a full cycle of life and yes it is the HOGGERS HILL again.

DeletedUser17564

I manipulate those plants in my fertilizer form and they grow vines and force you to clone me from my blood on the bulldozer, once I'm cloned my vines throw you of the hill. My Hill.