King of the Hill

DeletedUser31161

My army is still alive and comes to take my hill back. then i teach them to resist gun powder.

MY HILL

DeletedUser31747

I walk up the hill, ur soldiers are all to drunk, scared and generally bad soldiers, they all run away

My Hill

DeletedUser

Considering whats happened on that hill, i don't even want it.
Bad luck if you ask me.

DeletedUser31161

I call them back. And them teach them not to drink. Then together we come back and take the hill

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Anyway, this is MY HILL due to the fact that Superman is my boyfriend (no need for details, you understand that he can harm you a lot)...
So, this is my hill...

DeletedUser

My army of Kryptonite powered robots rape superman and he runs away,
MY HILL!!!

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha!!!!!!
Then I call Batman, and kills your army!!!!

MY HILL!!

DeletedUser

I'm immortal lil penguin! :p
I call Hercules... He comes and kills you and your army ;)

MY HILL, YEAH!

DeletedUser

Drill a small hole wide enough for you Puthia, keep drilling to the center of the Earth. You sit down on hill, you fall through hole to the center of the earth and burn to death. I hire Hercules for a few drachma.
MY HILL.

DeletedUser30490

lol well then happyshazam i get superman to move the mountain to a side and you and Hercules fall through the hole you made to the center of the earth and burn to death :p

MY HILL

DeletedUser

Guys, now that you buried me, I tell Hades to bring me back to life (even if I'm immortal!)...
Hades comes, kills you all, and gives me the hill!
MY HILL, YEAH :p

DeletedUser

Anyway, I'll use something else!
My cuteness :p
None can resist and the hill is still MINE, yeah!

DeletedUser29066

Cute? If I wanted cute I'd get a kitten. It's gonna take more than cute. Besides, I prefer goats & sheep, and I'm not "kidding" .. HAHA. I make joke. Silence, I kill you.

My Hill