Largest Nukes

DeletedUser

Your mouth moves but nothing comes out,

ladasha, Alpha was the first and will be the first, sorry, keep bumping your gums and say how this and that.

We are the best, Alpha players have been here for a year, ..........wait you are still open to new players...........

DeletedUser

He is a noob.
Wow
Gamma is easy.
I play Kappa as well and gosh you just need time and are good.
I also play Beta other worlds and some Alpha.
When I lose a ls nuke.
Yes thats over 200, its takes me a week to rebuild it at least.
Therefore, faster rebuilding makes the game easier.
Making the game easier lets players with less skill think they are good.
Therefore whoever skully said is a noob lol.
And whoever it is. Come to Beta.
You won't like it lol.

Im in beta and, you do nothing lol.You just gloat about your, defense BP

DeletedUser

I am in alpha as well derabus

Having one city in a world that has been around for over a year does not count as "playing on alpha". It counts as creating a city and giving up after a week or so. Right?

DeletedUser

Having one city in a world that has been around for over a year does not count as "playing on alpha". It counts as creating a city and giving up after a week or so. Right?

She doesnt play, because she knows i would reck her on this world.I might bolt her, and quake her!

Varun

Strategos

Alpha is aa highly competitive world. Much hard than other worlds since it has extremely experienced players who know what they are doing.

DeletedUser

Alpha is aa highly competitive world. Much hard than other worlds since it has extremely experienced players who know what they are doing.

i'll grant you that, they do know what their doing, and points aren't everything.
but doesn't it irritate you that you have to protect a city for 24 hours?

DeletedUser

i'll grant you that, they do know what their doing, and points aren't everything.

not really, adds more skill because you arn't going to catch your enemy sleeping for 24+ hours.

Varun

Strategos

Nope. Its fun actually, not knowing what the enemy will do! :)

BTW, I know this 'cause I have been playing on Alpha over an year for now.

DeletedUser3288

on delta i have had 331 lights and a nuke on same island of about 3100 slingers.

DeletedUser

to dodge an attack or long range attacks or conquer. plus being on an island with 9 enemies is almost always suicide