Largest Nukes

DeletedUser

your personal gameplay habits are neither here nor there......
the dispute is whether speed 2/3 world is easier than a speed 1 world
and the answer is yes, as you proved with your previous post.

i tried out ETA and it seems everyone there is under 15yrs old and clueless....
all of these new worlds seem like they are for part timers and noob players (since they all play 6 worlds at once)
they're like a training ground for the original worlds (alpha/beta...).

the revolt system is flawed because there is only one kind of defending: stacking your city.
sure you can dodge but that's it.
the timing work in revolt system is very limited compared to conquest worlds, and the war aspect of this game is all about timing.
in a conquest world you can use many different strategies including blasting the siege on your city with offense or dodging your units out and returning them to battle the siege 1 second after it takes hold.....
conquest worlds (like alpha) inspire creativity.
revolt is just too 1 dimensional.

and speed 2/3 worlds are just too easy. when everything happens at lightening speed, there is no importance to victory or defeat, because you got where you are in a week and can rebuild it on the rim in another week.
when a high pt player gets rimmed in alpha, they lose 6 months or even more of hard work......

I hate revolt.

DeletedUser

Nukes?

nukef.png

It's funny, You block your city name but it's written on the Title. :D:D

LOL!! Hahahaha! you made my day with this! lmao! :)

DeletedUser

your personal gameplay habits are neither here nor there......
the dispute is whether speed 2/3 world is easier than a speed 1 world
and the answer is yes, as you proved with your previous post.

i tried out ETA and it seems everyone there is under 15yrs old and clueless....
all of these new worlds seem like they are for part timers and noob players (since they all play 6 worlds at once)
they're like a training ground for the original worlds (alpha/beta...).

the revolt system is flawed because there is only one kind of defending: stacking your city.
sure you can dodge but that's it.
the timing work in revolt system is very limited compared to conquest worlds, and the war aspect of this game is all about timing.
in a conquest world you can use many different strategies including blasting the siege on your city with offense or dodging your units out and returning them to battle the siege 1 second after it takes hold.....
conquest worlds (like alpha) inspire creativity.
revolt is just too 1 dimensional.

and speed 2/3 worlds are just too easy. when everything happens at lightening speed, there is no importance to victory or defeat, because you got where you are in a week and can rebuild it on the rim in another week.
when a high pt player gets rimmed in alpha, they lose 6 months or even more of hard work......

True. Many people don't try the Original Worlds(Alpha, Beta and such) because they thought it's for beginners, which was truly the antonym of it's true meaning. Early worlds were total chaos in their first few weeks, many bugs appearing, cheaters, Hackers, inexperienced game-play. But few of them survive the carnage going around them, and most of them quit, build their city under 300 then logout, never came back.

As the time passed, many polis turned grey. Other who lose their cities were stricken with grief and frustration. Many agonizing days of hard work loss in just +24 hours and the worst of it, they just watch as their dreams and hopes for the future crumbled to dust, due to lack of experience. They turned their back on their PC and never visit the site en.grepolis.com.

Others have the same fate but manage to stand up. Removing their coward spirit, forgetting all shame and anger on themselves and start a new life, carrying the lesson of their past and building their dreams for those who trusted them that they will soon be the Best.

What is left in the Old Worlds, were the true heroes, which now an Immortal Legacy and A Living Myth. Either way we must Honor them for they have surpassed the Chaos and Sufferings that few have the spirit to get through.

DeletedUser

very well put mblameo32!!!
an accurate depiction of early alpha life indeed....

DeletedUser

come to gamma and i'll show you fail.

I don't have to join gamma and look at your account to see fail, your posts are satisfying. You're obviously a noob as you prefer 2 LS over the Battering Ram Research lol :p

DeletedUser

my account that was at war with a 9 million point alliance by myself? yeah okay bud

DeletedUser

Dude, stop trash talking when you obviously don't have the skills to back it up. You colonize cities which gains you negative respect.

i've colonized 3, all in strategic postions, i'm terribly sorry.

i've conquered 15

DeletedUser

my account that was at war with a 9 million point alliance by myself? yeah okay bud

That was a poor decision. You know that making good decisions(like not getting massively outnumbered in a war) is part of what makes a player good or bad at grepolis right? Skill isn't based solely on ability to attack. Many great players have been bested because they had no political or diplomatic savoy.

i've colonized 3, all in strategic postions, i'm terribly sorry.

i've conquered 15

Over what, 15 worlds? And strategically placed? Does that count putting two on the same island?

DeletedUser

learn how to use grepostats. 15 on one world, and no, different islands.

DeletedUser

learn how to use grepostats. 15 on one world, and no, different islands.

First off, Yes same island. Both colonized. I was talking in alpha on that one.

Second, you might have taken 15 in one world, but you lost 11 while doing it. Not after, while. You were running scared so stop trying to act cocky as all hell

DeletedUser

He is a noob.
Wow
Gamma is easy.
I play Kappa as well and gosh you just need time and are good.
I also play Beta other worlds and some Alpha.
When I lose a ls nuke.
Yes thats over 200, its takes me a week to rebuild it at least.
Therefore, faster rebuilding makes the game easier.
Making the game easier lets players with less skill think they are good.
Therefore whoever skully said is a noob lol.
And whoever it is. Come to Beta.
You won't like it lol.