Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser38792

lol Well when I was there they sent a Mass Mail saying they sent all these pacts so they can have more help fighting Erebus :)

There was no such mail Joseph. Before you make false accusations please get your info right.

DeletedUser32577

There was no such mail Joseph. Before you make false accusations please get your info right.

LOL sounds like a denial (ehrmigherd don't tell them ours plans!) if I ever heard one :)

DeletedUser40768

So are you denying that we received this message:

adr_zpsfb85c2db.jpg

DeletedUser40768

iEagle you can't really lie in order to make me look bad mate, I have screenshots or some sort of proof for everything that I have posted so far :p

DeletedUser

I think he means to screenshot "screenshots or some sort of proof for everything that you have posted so far". Link of Time, tell us what you ment, I can't stand non proper grammar post ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

I think he means to screenshot "screenshots or some sort of proof for everything that you have posted so far"

Okay but what does he mean by "screenshot your right list" as that is what I am confused about, I have no idea what right list he is talking about :heh:

DeletedUser21480

ScreenShots mean nothing look at this screenshot i photoshopped in 5 seconds Screen shot 2013-04-27 at 2.47.31 PM.png

Link of time

Phrourach
The list of members when you click on the "members" under the "alliance" tab when you join the alliance. It has Founder, Lead, Recruiter, Diplomat, etc.

DeletedUser

Okay but what does he mean by "screenshot your right list" as that is what I am confused about, I have no idea what right list he is talking about :heh:

Neither do I. Just wait for him to tell you, or just ignore his post.

DeletedUser40768

ScreenShots mean nothing look at this screenshot i photoshopped in 5 seconds View attachment 8505

Yeah except I can forward these messages to any in game, which is why your explanation is invalid. Also I have no idea how to edit the conversation, if I did I would have edited all the bad words that were written. By the way you can obviously tell it is edited, thanks to the red dotted line underneath your name :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah except I can forward these messages to any in game, which is why your explanation is invalid. Also I have no idea how to edit the conversation, if I did I would have edited all the bad words that were written.

Yeah. Looks like JJMEOW has some explaining to do.

DeletedUser21480

You can edit everything on the web anything typed is not reliable until forwarded message on grepolis that is the only way people will know you are not lying

DeletedUser40768

You can edit everything on the web anything typed is not reliable until forwarded message on grepolis that is the only way people will know you are not lying

Message me ingame, I will forward you all the messages I posted here. Also why would I make fake pictures just to make an alliance look bad, that is a waste of my precious time.