Pnp League of Legions

DeletedUser21480

i never said you did i just said people can do this and screenshot

DeletedUser40768

if you cared about your "precious time" nieves then why are u on the internet?:rolleyes:

Because rather than go outside and cause trouble, I rather play a game to entertain myself. Also mate if you read what I wrote I said I wouldn't waste my time editing screenshots, not playing this game. I am happy to see I have so many fans already :D

DeletedUser

Be careful Nieves,you will be the first conquest of my alliance.When the begginer protection is down I destroy you.I promise.(SW)
:pro: you spy.

DeletedUser40768

Be careful Nieves,you will be the first conquest of my alliance.When the begginer protection is down I destroy you.I promise.(SW)

Spy but I work for no one. Also I am turtling up on purpose, that way when you guys come to attack me you will lose all your offense. I appreciate the friendly gesture of giving me bp though, so thank you for you kind words.

DeletedUser

First conquest? Never knew you guys had the skill to conquer ;)

DeletedUser32577

Um... a spy would be giving information to an enemy alliance and wouldn't be making his status publicly known on the forums...

This is more commonly known as a 'jerk move,' however it's a funny one, so he gets a pass :)

Toria

DeletedUser40768

So you mean both Erebus and I are your enemies, are you sure you guys have enough troops to handle both groups :p

DeletedUser

We have o good alliance,but you are o bad player.We have many pacts for one reason ...

DeletedUser

We have o goog alliance,but you are o bad player.We have many pacts for one reason ...

Check US grepostats. Is he a bad player according to grepostats? I know the answer (Hint: It begins with Y, ends with a S, and the middle letter is E)

DeletedUser40768

We have o goog alliance,but you are o bad player.We have many pacts for one reason ...

I am bad, really I bet I have more experience than you especially since you guys are running an MRA right now and I never have :p

DeletedUser40768

Check US grepostats. Is he a bad player for grepostats? I know the answer

lol I am boss there, although I quit in beta I was one of the better players there when I was playing and MRA's like you League of Legions gave me lots of free dbp :D

DeletedUser

I have more experience than you.Not on this server, in roumanian server.