LOL Machine

DeletedUser

We will be joining Psi.

I have decided instead of just putting an alliance together at the beginning of the world to finally make a premade. Many times I have started a world and thought to myself if only, I had made a premade. Then maybe my alliance could be different. So here it goes.

World Specs:
Conquest/Revolt
Speed: 2/3
Morale: Inactive(Maybe Active)
Member Cap: No more than around 50-60 Members
Direction: North-West

Will happen as long as it doesn’t interfere with furryicecube's alliance
If this occurs we will start on the next world with the desired settings.
Would be this way for Daizan's as well but he cancelled.

Alliance Name: LOL Machine

Premade Member List:
ladasha
scotty119
eguthrie83
wm802
Pythagorus
Damir Dambo
Baudin Toolan
Rudicus
Magical1ne
Silas Greenback
Vikingr
Jason S
Notalot
Prt50
Gh0starr0w
Pepih
Black Ranger
Tresurehunt
Rooster Jones
HerballyEnhanced

Invite List:

Blacklist:
firelord0001
-spyder-

Application:
Grepostats:
Accounts you have played as:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Stand on Recruitment:
Stand on BP:
Who should be recruited:
Who should be blacklisted:
Skype Name:
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

I will wait till grepo 3.0 before i join another world but good luck, much rather have you as my leader than the rest of the other people making premades if I were to join one.

DeletedUser

I will wait till grepo 3.0 before i join another world but good luck, much rather have you as my leader than the rest of the other people making premades if I were to join one.

thanks so much daizan-wish your alliance had worked out
WM802
it's my alliance is it not?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well being that you seem like you won't join the same world as greg I'd like to join so here's my go at an application

Grepostats: Atm they are horrible cause I deleted my Theta account a while back but I will gladly link the stats I currently have if you really want.
Accounts I have played as: Baudin Toolan and Cuttle
Worlds I currently play: Phi and Chi
Stand on recruitment: Aside from the people gained from the premade sign up we should allow players to apply once the world starts. Signing up for a premade is hard and many players prefer to see if the alliance is worth their time by judging their actions ingame.
Stand on BP: BP is very important. If players only gain their CP from festivals and such then they aren't worth an alliance's time. However they shouldn't be required to gain X amount of BP per week cause that kind of pressure will cause players to leave.
Who should be recruited: Hmm Geomance, she's a good player with good team work skills
Who should be blacklisted: If I only get one choice I'd say firelord or -spyder-, both talk a big game but have never been able to follow through with it.
My thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: I dislike the hype around them both. The two of them are great artists and I listen to various songs from both of them but the idol worship of them both is sickening.

DeletedUser

Thanks so much Baudin. You have made it onto the alliance. I thank you for your time. I will talk to Geomance.

DeletedUser

Grepostats:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/player/1205672
Accounts you have played as: Rudicus (a long time ago) and 2Stoned2Care
Worlds You Currently Play: I'm not playing seriously at the mo. I'm practicing 2.0.
Stand on Recruitment: As long as inactivity is not accepted i don't mind.
Stand on BP: I don't see anything wrong with a bit of festival running but it has to be combined with some good BP. I hate seeing 50 city players with 100K BP
Who should be recruited: Czar666
Who should be blacklisted: I honestly don't really know anyone i dislike enough
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: I like some of Gaga's music but IMO i think most of todays celebs need to get over themselves a little.

DeletedUser

Rudicus you have been accepted!!!!

DeletedUser

I've never applied to a premade before but here goes
Grepostats: Atm they are terrible because I deleted my account for personal reasons I am not willing to share on an open forum but will explain privately if you insist, these were my stats when I quit
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv52/reaperman_photos/grepo.jpg

Accounts I have played as: Silas Greenback

Worlds I currently play: XI

Stand on recruitment: Recruitment of promising players is essential but they must meet a set criteria

Stand on BP: BP is what the game is about

Who should be recruited: Rooster for his wit

Who should be blacklisted: Firelord .

My thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: LG is a great entertainer and I've never listened to Justin Beiber so i have no opinion

DeletedUser

Grepostats: Don't have any atm because of not playing Grepolis
Accounts you have played as: Mr Daft.; Thomas the Magnificent; NUbolph
Worlds You Currently Play: None
Stand on Recruitment: Selective, only opened after BP
Stand on BP: Need to be balanced as long as the DBP is well earned.
Who should be recruited: Skullyhoofd
Who should be blacklisted: arul asveen
Skype Name: I don't use Skype. Sorry.
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: Music is decent, music videos.. aren't.

DeletedUser17523

Grepostats: http://http://en.grepostats.com/home/search?search=christianisbeast&type=player hope that worked...
Accounts you have played as: christianisbeast, buddyo95
Worlds You Currently Play: Omicron, Chi
Stand on Recruitment: idc
Stand on BP: idc
Who should be recruited: idc
Who should be blacklisted: guess what? idc
Skype Name: No Skype
Your thoughts on Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber: Gaga is creepy but ok, STOP TORMENTING BEIEBER! IF YOU COLD MAKE THAT MUCH MONEY FOR HAVING NO TALENT - YOU WOULD! I WOULD TOO!

DeletedUser

Gonna have to say no to the applications.