LWN Lambda Weekly News

DeletedUser

Lambda Weekly News

Column one: Lambda's world at war!
The IS empire, IMPERIUM, Knights of freedom, and many numerous major alliances have all taken in the great war happening near and far from core oceans! Many people have been keeping track on this war of Lambda. Offers have been offered trades requested but surrender neither side knows the word! :D Will this world at war end in a month or will it take numerous months to go anywhere both sides continuously fight and try to best their foes! A war that will end either lambda or begin an era of "peace and harmony".

Column two: New oceans and new friends to be made!
As Lambda grows hotter it seems that more players keep coming new alliances are formed and more alliances begin to take notice of lambda's heritage. Some may be small but they certainly know what they must do to be noticed and avoid major conflicts.

Column three: Is your ocean safe?
As this war rages on oceans that once were peaceful are now being filled with ships and troops, alliances that do not want to take part in this war now flee to there mountains by moving up north. Light ships now burn harbors and horseman sack and raid towns, and C-Ships create new citizens for the coming war effort it would be only a matter of time when all oceans are not safe anymore...

Column four: The top 12, new or not?

The top 2 made up of older members, IMPERIUM and IS stand proudly on the ranks while Order of Chaos seems to storm in and try to take a stand for their place. JUGGERNAUT is on the rise and so is Republika Sprska as we see Stormlight empire losing their place due to inactivity and other circumstances, Twisted warriors seems consistent in their place and Myriad they have been in this world a long time through their good and their bad... But will this stay the top 12 for long or will new powers arise? Time will only tell...

Column five: Authors column.

Well hi people of lambda i got alot of time on my hands lol and this is just a weekly newsletter i'll be doing weekly news to try to revitalize the forum for lambda lol. If you guys want to help please be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im going to try to keep this updated weekly and give an average of battle standings and whatnot and try to reach out to the players just give someone to read about something here lol very little activity in the lambda forum so i'll liven it up a bit. :p

DeletedUser18514

You aren't at war,so you have a lot of time to spare on this!

DeletedUser

yep until either side attacks my guys then i'm a peaceful alliance lol.

DeletedUser

Breaking News!

O34 and O33 heavy assualt:
The west front O34 and O33 seems to have the Stormlight Imperium on edge, most members now join the order of the sun to fight againest IOH and Imperium, IMPERIUM continues to attack the order of the sun as that seems to be the new Stormlight empire. Will O33 and O34 fall to the hands of the IMPERIUM and allow them to come to an ocean untouched by harm for sooo long. Only time will tell...

This message was brought to you by the Lambda weekly news!

note* If i have offended the Stormlight Empire please do not blame i report what i see...

EDIT: I may come and talk to some people from both sides of the war and quote there opinions on the war, so if you see me talking to you then im just intervewing you guys.

DeletedUser

Lambda Weekly News!

Column 1, Bordem between the alliances not in this war: Alot of alliance may not be in this war but they sure want to be but they can't decide which side to go on, does this mean that they should not be bothered, no they are crucial to winning any war since they are the new guys coming in. My alliance is certainly getting bord here lol :p it ceratianly will only depend on with the men that turn the tables on the war.

Column 2, Interviews: I went and interviewed ianusky and SokMboppers but i will start with Sok's interview first.
" Savage Warriors and Killer Instinct where first to draw blood and where there is blood the Infection will spread"

That is what Sok has said as his main headliner for this war but here are the following questions i asked him.

Would you consider this war to be caused by IS or KOF?
Originally it was sparked by Savage Warriors who where hitting Old Dogs i believe the name was and one of the players is friends with one of mine.. i usually dont accept refugee's but my player was bent on helping him. So me and my negotiating tried to give SW and KI an option of 48hrs to finish claims and once completed we would defend him after the 48hrs. Well they told me your not going to do it and sorry no one tells me what to do except my wife. So we accepted the player in and prepared for war, and war did come. SW and KI ganged up on Infectious state player and the rest is still unfolding.
What would your thoughts be on this war that is happening around the entire world of Lambda?
Wars keep people active, so yeah!!!! war love it.

Would you say that this world would end if KOF or any other alliances that were defeated in this war fighting as the underdogs?
Lambda will not end even if OoC and Kof disbanded, the lambda world will end when players like me and you stop putting money into the game.
Would you tell me why you think the cause of the war would be IS or KOF?
Read first question.

That was Sok's answer now for ianusky answers note his will not be quoted since he copied the questions and then just wrote under them.

Ianusky's answers:

Would you consider this war to be caused by IS or KOF?

Based on my personal view, during the height of KI success... our former leaders were baited to start this war... because AFAIK we had a NAP with IS during those times way back in April.... We were dealing with a player name Oatparchasi who joined KI and left to join Old Guard... so he was hunted... then here comes IS to the rescue, they took that player having the knowledge that KI wants to rim this player... So the rest was history... Clever strategy, in order for them to start a war, they baited us with that move... Thats why eventually, we view them to eventually turn against their current allies when the right time comes... They will make a certain move that eventually break the ties

What would your thoughts be on this war that is happening around the entire world of Lambda?

Its fun... Hopefully we can continue to put up a good fight or else... Lambda will be boring

Would you say that this world would end if KOF or any other alliances that were defeated in this war fighting as the underdogs?

Thats a distinct possibility, im taking my hats off to the alliances who decided to go against the spread of this treacherous disease....

Would you tell me why you think the cause of the war would be IS or KOF?

KI launched the first strike... but hats off to IS for doing a good job in making KI do it... whats left of KI is a small bunch of friends who now forms the core group of KOF... and rest assured that we will go down together if thats our destiny... WE LIVE AND DIE FOR OUR FRIENDS/FAMILY!!!! and this is not only for us now but for those people who still dreams of a FREE LAMBDA not dominated by a bunch of BULLIES!!!

Column 3, OOC's major offensives: I personally have to give credit to these guys since first they know how to fight and win and second there just a good rowdy bunch! OOC almost takes full command of the battlefield taking in anyone that they can find and take them into the war and then ascended warriors that now fights with OOC. They treat the game like it is a war game! If ooc goes down they go with a bang! :pro:

Column 4, Empire going down: The stormlight empire loses their members and now the Order of the sun takes the fight to them. The rest of them is histroy they fall continuously to the IMPERIUM... but a ray of hope is there the Order of the sun will and take the IMPERIUM to the last breath.

Column 5, Authors note:
Hope you guys enjoyed this article took some time making lol, again if i have offended any of you please tell me.

EDIT: TOOTS may not be at war with IOH but i report what i see so thank you for messaging me the message about the misunderstanding i will correct it correctly. I need conformation though.

DeletedUser18514

This is interesting man :) Why don't you try for job in BBC?

DeletedUser

nah im fine for now i already got the best job in the world and that's being able to play grepolis lol.

DeletedUser

next installment of the LWN will be of friday of next week as i will be busy the next week.

DeletedUser

Okay person who downrepped me for not giving the next installment of the LWN next friday at least i know you care:) (i know but hey thought i posted some information of the Lambda weekly news) also maybe the next installment will be of monday or wednesday. But anyway i appreciate all the people who spend at least some of their time reading this and the comments help too! Next week i will be talking about the new alliances that are coming in and are already making aname for themselves. Also i will be talking about the before alliances that have fought againest the infection, then i will be taking some time going back to the before Infectious state and chat with Sok to learn about the past alliance that was used to be the Great empire(correct me if i get it wrong, finally ill probably talk about the espionge that happens here all the time and then some author's note so look forward to the next installment of the LWN, Lambda's Weekly News!

DeletedUser18514

I enjoy your posts aragorn keep it up

I think many players enjoys this,like us. It's great for visitors that haven't account in Lambda. It's helping them to know what's interesting in this world. Some kind of introduction about it. :)

DeletedUser

Lambda's weekly NEWS!

Column 1 The traitor Defined:

With this world at war going on people see it hard to determind traitors from friends... people think if they simply draw out of the war then automatically they are cowards, traitors, and simply "bad people". This is a myth why you may ask? It is because if you simply draw out of the war or simply join the opposing side it doesn't necessarily mean they will attack you or betrey you... think of Swedon (great lets get our history books :p) Sweden, was a neutral party in the WWII yet, they gave access to the Germans and the allied forces, but yet also built there own army in case of them being attacked. That was a gist of an alliance traitor defined now how about a personal friend? Look many people change sides for lots of reasons, being the spy or bug, failure to provide support, looking out for themselves, etc. etc. but war turns promises into hopes... and people lose faith either in one side or the other. I personally regret leaving the war, but maybe i'll join back soon enough lol :p ( i said maybe!) Now the "traitors" who were once friends may ask why am i being attacked basically it's one reason. They see you as a threat now, and you have cities close to them, you do the math. Whether your a traitor or a player enjoy the game to the full! :):):):)

Column 2 Promises made into hopes :(

Alliances and people are either making or being made promises but they are slowly turning into hopes. People need to see that war turns all previous promises for support r resources or rescuers coming to the rescue. They are made hopes, this is a battlefield lambda is a battlefield people need to be capable to make and support themselves. Respect and friends may be lost but hey at least you looked out for yourself.

Column 3 An LOLZ alliance!

An alliance has been made by an anonymous person that gives hope to the underdogs of the war and also fends for the underdogs. I will not give the alliance name but hey look for it. ;) Maybe then you'll see two sides of one players story.

Column 4 A warriors fight (PROLONGUE) (not based on a true story)

A warriors fight, from a perspective of a fighter that might be in the world at war. This paticular warrior is like any other member in an alliance maybe a forum mod or a dimplomat... but nonetheless, he is the middle man of this war. He fights because he was told to do otherwise he will die lolz. But he sees and watches what happens, he basically has not much principles except getting through the game. He is the warrior.... Wait next weeks story!

Column 5 Authors note

I hope everyone liked this installment of the LWN! There might be one next week but i will be busy with Real Life issues lol like everyone else. Sorry for the long wait, and as before if i have offended anyone here please let me know!

DeletedUser

Next installment of the LWN will focus more on the war and less on issues...

DeletedUser

New feature or idea lol

I'm thinking of adding a column to my lambda weekly news thing :p it's an advertisement section for alliances and or people who just want their name in the Lambda Weekly news, there can also be sponserships and stuff... i willmake a column for an alliance but heres the catch you will have to pay me in some forum or some way like give me a few resources eh eh, ;) or somethin or other. But i'll advertise members, alliances, oceans whatever you name it just message me in-game (since this is only a newws forum for lambda lol.) So just contact me in-game. For an ad or something else.

DeletedUser

Hey aragorn if you want my opinion dont charge for resources... charge by bp itll help you grow much better than resources :p

DeletedUser

Lambda's Weekly News!

Column 1 Core oceans:
In this world of Lambda, the core oceans are really important even though they are taken by the south side of this World at War... but a core ocean does not need to be a specifically in the middle of the world it can be basically an alliances stronghold a base in fact. Core oceans are always the hardest to take since basically you have to fight through an alliance's home territory. They know it inside and out, which will make this world at war not end in weeks but in months maybe even a year battle... but as everyone is thinking one will win one will lose a conqueror, a new king will arise from this war. Only time will tell....

Column 2 Example Advertisement:
I'm creating a column example for advertising an alliance... so here's an example of what could be an advertisement for your alliance!

Now a word from one of our sponsers, (alliance name here), this alliance is fun, cruel and sure and will always have a hearty laugh before a battle. Their ruler is always kind and gentle but he rules with an iron fist. You can find forum activity, people chatting skype etc. etc. in this alliance so come and join now in the oceans of.... so on so forth.

Not the best example but basically if you tell me what you waant to say for an advertisement on your alliance then send me it either here or in game!

Column 3 Update on the WaW in Lambda:
:pro: In this world for domination we seem to be going nowhere in this WaW for now... they still battle while new alliances form under their noses away from the battle this war has not only created fun but more members seem to take notice in Lambda. New oceans amass in great numbers as 4 great oceans have now gained more members and lambda's world is slowly growing will it become like the first great world Alpha? And become a closed world? This WaW has made lambda a very new vibrant world for new players to come in and take some seats and form new alliances while the big 12 have their conflict. So come on down to Lambda where the seas will turn red... :pro:

Column 4 Job openings in the LWN!:
That's right you can become part of the LWN, Lambda's Weekly News! As you might not of known there is only one member me aragorn595! lol :p:D But want to interview people watch the world at war or maybe help advertise and make the news letter better!Join the group called the LWN! must be in lambda or know of lambda's situation. SOOOOOOOOO join and have fun at the LWN news headquarters. Message me in-game or just pm me. ;)

Column 5 Authors note:
Sorry it's not the best but Real life issues restrict me and pretty soon i'm moving to a new place so i might not be that active on the LWN! Next week maybe i'll be doing another segment on the LWN. Again if any of you want to join the LWN and help make this dream live then contact me! :);):(:p:D:eek::rolleyes::heh::eek::cool::supermad::Angry:(D)(SW)