Pnp Misery Vs. Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31161

Its time for one of these. This forum is extremely boring and it was time something stirred it up... DF will probably come looking for me for doing this but if you guys wait a second and start looking at the facts it will make sense. I've waited a whole week to stop gloating and to start talking about all his failed cs attempts but i guess that will never happen.....

We accepted a refugee who we didn't know was a refugee. After we took him they declared war on us thinking they would beat us in a matter of minutes...
trooperoo-army6.jpg

They were really really really wrong
dead-dinosaur.jpg

at first they surprised us with their big army
375875589_2a84bd1d09_b.jpg

and took 2 of our cities
dark_witch_is_taking_over_the_city__by_mastershrinker-d5n47oy.jpg

but they didn't see what was beyond that clear ocean and on the island...
sinking-ship-2.jpg

we have to give it to them. they had the ability to time their attacks extremely close unfortuantly the army with the cs wasn't big
05clowns_n070401.jpg

with a little effort 2 of their cs's were in the water in a matter of days. 2 cities conquered
3 cities easily defended
GrepolisEmperorPenguin3333_zps7bee303b.png

they played their best card by taking our 2 cities
rhMN17n4jFfn.jpg

now its our tern!
best_card_1280x800.jpg

alas all their big talk is just a lot of blather. 11 skilled players can, yes, take out a poor alliance. the thing is our alliance isn't poor. and you dont have 11 players all you have is 2.
jj992584.HavesonLeadership_0313_fig2(en-us,MSDN.10).jpg

now while they heavily control 3 islands...
military-humor-funny-surrounded-attack-soldiers-meme.jpg

hope no one was offended by.. except Misery this but its war. and war contains public banter... deal with it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

At least someone is trying to increase use of the forums.

Why would we 'DF' come looking for you?

DeletedUser38209

Also extra points for 'use of visual aids'. I for one would have struggled to keep up with this homeric epic without the pictures.

DeletedUser

so really what you are saying is you had 5 cs sent at you, lost 2 cities(your top player) pffft, begged other alliances to help you and bragging about what? you are behind us on abp, you have failed to send anything that resembles an attack let alone a cs(does your walls take up to much resource?) your alliance eats inactives, tries to eat 3k cities in our area to no success. can i go on? oh yeh, you go on about some measly 70ls, does that impress you? i got over 1000 bp from them and you spent a week rebuilding bireme and opened up a slot for your top player to lose a city. an alliance of 2????? with 25 bi? you are doing a damn good job and i think everyone should give mr.penguin a pat on the back for trying to talk a good war, i hear its cold on the rim:pro:

p.s. does this also mean you look like an absolute diddy if we take another city from you as you claim to have them all stacked??????

DeletedUser

Mrturtle comes out of hiding to do a PnP after HIS alliance has lost 2 cities to Misery, I think a certain turtle doesn't have a clue what a PnP is actually for, Silly little noob...

Anyway... So mrturtle your alliance are rejoicing because you TURTLES manage to snipe 2 of our cs with, wait for it... BIREMES!!!

Does your alliance even own any ls? Because believe you me we HAVEN'T seen any since your pathetic attempt at breaking our siege on your noob leader Deadhead42.

Every city we have looked at have a BIG wall and tower already, Now come on are you really that scared of us TWO active players??? Because the way you have put it, It's us 2, me and ^^^ him against your turtle alliance. Now is it just me that likes those odds??? ;)

You come on here running your mouth off yet what have you or your turtle achieved? Apart from being a very unsuccessful MRA, All you turtles have done is lose 2 cities to 10 players and beg EVERY alliance possible to help you turtles out taking down 10 players hahahahaha i don't even need to point out how pathetic you and your alliance is, You are doing a fantastic job for me.

BTW DF will never get involved, WE WANT YOU FOR OURSELVES ;)

Misery - abp 26,658, dbp 17,040. Cities gained 17, lost 0.
Turtles - abp 26,504, dbp 20,633. Cities gained 17, lost 2.

Who needs to shut up and fight mrturtle... Oh and don't forget the 15 player deficit, Tut tut tut that is a lot of simming haha.

DeletedUser

DF will not be getting involved on either side, we have our popcorn ready and are waiting to see who comes out on top... you kids have fun now ;)

DeletedUser31161

thats not what i heard.... i have reasons to doubt that DF are helping Misery. even if their founders do not know of it.....

lbf: i do believe you've been scared to take a few cities. hows it going. still trying to figure out how to get 70 ls to break a harbor?

alzob: what are you talking about pacts?! we have shared forums but i do believe they dont help us in anyway. i actually believe they help you. i believe you've got spys.... our goal is not to win this war by sending ls. we would loose by that. we are using our superior numbers to just box you in. then the fun begins....

thanx to i think runacis for the +rep btw

DeletedUser

I am confused.

Wouldn't superior numbers mean each of you has to build less LS and you'd be able to finish this? Having a spy for an alliance like that just seems wrong, its like taking candy from a baby that doesn't know it had candy, I doubt misery is doing that.

DeletedUser

thats not what i heard.... i have reasons to doubt that DF are helping Misery. even if their founders do not know of it.....

Stop being a forum drama queen penguin, DF is not getting involved and that's that!

DeletedUser

yeh, thats exactly what happend penguin, me and lbf decided that with our 2 members the best solution was to split them and send one in to spy on an alliance that is so inconsequential to ocean54 its bordering on the embarresing. pretty sure i never mentioned pacts, aint worth anything when you got prime examples of backstabbers all around. you even had a look at bp rankings, go look and see if we care if DF woke up and decided hmmmm im taking that misery city, we WELCOME bp from anyone. we have so few members through CHOICE, we turned down 300,000 points this week, why? simple they are turtles like you lot. so feel free to come "box" us in and remember that its only morale keeping you alive.

what happened to you, gibonu, deadhead, dudemanicus,russians and the personal fav enatopos growth? where did it go? not at the bottom of the ocean with our ls is it but wait......... WE are still growing so who is winning????

DeletedUser

Now where do i start Mrturtle?!?! Well first of all I'd like to thank you for publicly announcing what i have been saying all this time, Beastly Beast are turtling against TWO active and aggressive players... Ohh dear ohh dear... :p

Secondly, You are criticizing me about my ls just because il.buono produced a measly 70 ls nuke hahahaha i have more abp than any of your members and i do believe ls are useless against DLU, WALLS and TOWERS which you turtles are MASS BUILDING. :eek:

So then tell me what would be the point in all of us building ls? I eagerly await your answer oh mighty tactician... :pro:

Thirdly, Yet again you come in here with your paranoid notions that we have begged DF to help us out, Now correct me if I'm wrong, Wasn't it Radiationator that went round every alliance begging them to help break our siege as well as begging for a pact??? :eek:

And what of your current pact (can i just add Misery have no pacts) you come in here adamant that we have a spy within them, WOW just WOW... What info do you think we need exactly, Where you hiding your ls? Well we know you don't own any so that can't be it, What about your bi/DLU? We know you mass build both so what intel do you think we crave to know Mrturtle??? :rolleyes:

And finally.... Well you aren't exactly the master tactician i thought you were, I am scared to take cities even though i own 6 LOL. My cities Mrturtle have been specifically chosen, We knew that all you turtles could do is take weak players or inactives in our core, So we have took most cs ready cities to stop BB getting close to our core, But by all means take 2-3k cities build them up and pass them onto us... THE WAY OF THE FOOD CHAIN :pro:

I'LL SHOW YOU MY WALL IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS Mrturtle. ;)

DeletedUser25133

Ok this is why the forums was invented

I have to give 8/10 for the banter (would be higher but haven't seen any "your mamma's so big" jokes yet)

Small alliances can work well with right people working together and the only negative I can see is if two of those more active players go on vm then the alliance has issues.

Larger alliances can have issues with arranging good attacks and they is always issues with clashes of personality between members and splits and I can't control what they players do as much.

At this stage of the game if a large alliance is pitied against a much smaller alliance in the same ocean you would expect the weight of numbers to win this early in the game and the smaller alliance to be losing cities but not looking the case .

Think they is a lot of fun and fighting to be done between these two alliances so have fun and don't take anything personal

DeletedUser31161

most of the reason i made this was for you guys to spend less time in the game and more time here so i can send a cs your way...:p.

Stop being a forum drama queen penguin, DF is not getting involved and that's that!

then sit back and injoy the show.

HonkyHorseGallon

no you see what misery does is have 85 percent of their cities ls nukes. which is a good strategy i give you that but without gold to get to 100 ls takes a long while.

DeletedUser

most of the reason i made this was for you guys to spend less time in the game and more time here so i can send a cs your way...:p

First of all you couldn't land a cs in any of our cities even if you came with an invite mrturtle :pro:

Secondly, Yet again you ignore our questions mrturtle, Does the truth pain you that much that you can't bring yourself to say, Your right guys WE ARE JUST TURTLES??? :p

You make the most pointless PnP i have ever seen and yet you don't back your claims or answer our questions. EVERYONE want's to know why you are scared of 10 players?!?!?!?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS MRTURTLE, THE PUBLIC DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR PATHETIC BAND OF TURTLES ;)

DeletedUser

most of the reason i made this was for you guys to spend less time in the game and more time here so i can send a cs your way...:p.

then sit back and injoy the show.

no you see what misery does is have 85 percent of their cities ls nukes. which is a good strategy i give you that but without gold to get to 100 ls takes a long while.

Its like 6 days brah..
Also you know whats good against an LS nuke? Another LS nuke( or really, even 10 LS would do some damage..)

DeletedUser

To be honest, this is great reading material.

I hope you don't mind my oppinion though... I know it's not needed and uncalled for, just feel like posting it anyway (deal with it)

Misery - I do think your ''cocky'' attitudes could lead to future problems for you.
Penguin - I've never heard so much bull in my life. So many futile statements.

Either way, everyone on Kos will read this and can identify multiple weakness' within your conflict. I personally wanted to play fire in this war. However my leash was tugged and under strict instruction not to get involved. I can back Honky, and larso's fact ''DF are staying out of this talking war''. If we conquer any city from either alliance it will be for DF benefit. ;)

DeletedUser

Fire away NS, I would be more than happy if you identify these weaknesses you so strongly speak of ;)

And yes i do recall the mighty ls nuke you sent to try break our siege on BB (I presume it was after Radiationator begged DF players to help) but what was it 10 ls?

Being a tad cocky yourself while sitting behind the cover of DF LOL :p

i know. thats what were making.

Bahahaha yet again you come in here and what? Hit the keyboard with your flippers in hope that something courageous is written instead of your usual dribble... EPIC FAILURE :pro:

On the other hand i can't wait to see these mythical creatures you beastly beasts call light ships, Do you think you can build a nuke bigger than 12 this time mrturtle???

Status
Not open for further replies.