Pnp Misery Vs. Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

Guys, we all know you have fingers, doesn't mean you need to type it out in every post.
We all know what it's supposed to mean, next one to post that will not just have it edited.

Back on topic, and try to keep it civil please

DeletedUser

pfffffffft, whats the point? you cant take a little laugh, basically you just stopped 10 players commentating on the forum for no reason. now if finger is an offensive word i take it i cant say fart, knee, shoulder, tongue, but, hi-ho, PRUDEnt or knee jerk reaction? are you mr.turtles spy?

DeletedUser27700

pfffffffft, whats the point? you cant take a little laugh, basically you just stopped 10 players commentating on the forum for no reason. now if finger is an offensive word i take it i cant say fart, knee, shoulder, tongue, but, hi-ho, PRUDEnt or knee jerk reaction? are you mr.turtles spy?

You know what finger means, so maybe you should read the forum rules.
One of them is to be respectful.
And don't give me the bias stuff, I have no idea who is in what alliance.

Trash talk all you want, have fun, banter, whatever. Just stay within the rules.

DeletedUser

respectful you say so sarcasm has no place on the forums. why do inno provide me with :p

iced, i was being sarcastic when i asked if you penguin spy, in game guys understand the joke implied.

lets all give a big thumbs up to BB .

(thumbs up)

DeletedUser27700

Guys, keep this up. I like the feud actually, and I may work on something for you guys (think)

DeletedUser

Well whatever it is ID it needs to be soon, The Beastly Turtles won't be here for much longer ;)

DeletedUser

What you on about now mrturtle?

Oh and like the scheme you turtles have got going at earning your bp... Clearing your inactives while their still in the alliance then kicking them when you get them in siege, So you get abp and dbp but when you kick them they don't look like hand overs. :eek:

Looks like your trying to convince everyone that you actually fight but in actual fact all you turtles do is take inactives LOL. :pro:

Seems that your bp doesn't tell the true story, You turtles are earning bp but not from the war with us, Well you only earn DBP off of us. :D

(thumbs down)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

you do understand that for you to have to win you will need to take half our cities right. and that number goes up every city we take

DeletedUser

Your last conquers have been:
1000p city,
2000p city,
2 cities from one of your own inactives,
6000p city(by Radiationator, but I'd expect nothing less from a 18k player.)

I hope thats a glitch or something, because who would take a 1000p city..

What I'm saying is, don't listen to me, just keep messing up.

DeletedUser31161

Your last conquers have been:
1000p city,
2000p city,
2 cities from one of your own inactives,
6000p city(by Radiationator, but I'd expect nothing less from a 18k player.)

I hope thats a glitch or something, because who would take a 1000p city..

What I'm saying is, don't listen to me, just keep messing up.

dont know where you get this as i conquered a 4.5k a few days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.