Pnp Misery Vs. Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

dont know where you get this as i conquered a 4.5k a few days ago.

He is talking about your alliance noob... Yes you took a 4.5k inactive... BRAVO mrturtle.

But Radiationator took a 6.5k INACTIVE from Valhalla.
Johnnyboy77 took a 1k INACTIVE (WOW JUST WOW)
Braindead42 took a 3.2k INACTIVE (again using the cleared while in BB and kicked when in siege scheme)
mrturtle took a 4.5k INACTIVE (again using the cleared while in BB and kicked when in siege scheme)
Bro Bro took a 2k INACTIVE

I wonder if anyone can see the pattern forming here... TURTLES ARE SCARED TO COME FIGHT THE BIG BOYS ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

These posts are getting out of hand.
(thumbs down) isn't adding anything to the conversation, so lets keep that to a minimum please.

DeletedUser

OK penguin if you think that your that good at conquering cities why dont you come and take one of ours. :p

DeletedUser31161

weird how you guys dont support your inactive. and unlike you we take our inactive so our enemies cant

DeletedUser

weird how you guys dont support your inactive. and unlike you we take our inactive so our enemies cant

No mrturtle, You take your inactives because it's the only growth you will get :pro:

We don't have any inactives that's why mrturtle... What your up against is 10 dedicated players ;)

Have you never wondered why we still only have 10 players???

DeletedUser18825

34127979.jpg

DeletedUser

lol i must admit Spyder for the win :p lol

But seriously :| eating your inactive is a tactic used to maintain a strong hold or something like that... forgive me 2 yrs of rust ... but right :| it seems like the only thing you do is eat inactive members or ghosts ... what part of that is going to stop us from rimming you all

:pro: not ghost busters

DeletedUser31161

No mrturtle, You take your inactives because it's the only growth you will get :pro:
?

we take your inactives so we can get closer to you. at a rate that we like not just going in your core. btw you have some nice empty cities thanx.

We don't have any inactives that's why mrturtle... What your up against is 10 dedicated players

i hear you are pacted with them am i wrong? you should start taking their inactive cities to help them out. other wise you will have a little more beast cities near you then you might like

DeletedUser

You are always wrong mrturtle... We don't have any pacts... But i am guessing Valhalla is who you are talking about? Haha we have no pact with tem and we ain't interested to be pact with them... We can't help it that other alliances don't like you... but I'm guessing you won' believe me so i say PROVE your claims and show us when we have worked together.

Did you think you guys could take their inactives and get away with it? Your such a naive little turtle. Oh and btw we welcome you noobs into our core. But i don't think radiationator isn' going to be happy soon. You'll figure that out when you see it ;)

DeletedUser

respectful you say so sarcasm has no place on the forums. why do inno provide me with iced
(thumbs up)

Dang alzob is foaming at the mouth for a kill so bad that he's getting into it with iced now too! Very deft with the series of thumbs up's in lieu of something else, I had a good laugh :D

DeletedUser

its getting too much for me now, the laughter is hurting. lets all tell them rad the true way of the noob! you cant take our cities so what do you do, you colonise, build sword and research militia. absolutely priceless, every day you look worse, over 1000 posts on grepo froum and you never took the time to actually learn this game:rolleyes:

where did the penguin go? mr penguin, we need an alliance pet to kick around and abuse, job is yours if you want it, already got you a little snowman water bowl and a nice little red hat with a bouncy little bobble for you to ping and get excited.

gibonu, oh where did he go, thats right need a mega phone now to hear this from the rim.

tankon, change that name to something more suitable like burst balloon.

rest of you, go join someone else, save us shaming ourselves by taking another very tainted and rocky cowardly turtles city.

we won, you lost, you are now insignificant, you cant even defeat us with YOUR pact with valhalla.

jodama, good to see peoples getting a laugh out of it:pro:

DeletedUser18825

its getting too much for me now, the laughter is hurting. lets all tell them rad the true way of the noob! you cant take our cities so what do you do, you colonise, build sword and research militia. absolutely priceless, every day you look worse, over 1000 posts on grepo froum and you never took the time to actually learn this game:rolleyes:

where did the penguin go? mr penguin, we need an alliance pet to kick around and abuse, job is yours if you want it, already got you a little snowman water bowl and a nice little red hat with a bouncy little bobble for you to ping and get excited.

braindeadhead, i know you can read this. you are maybe the worst cheat i have ever seen.

gibonu, oh where did he go, thats right need a mega phone now to hear this from the rim.

tankon, change that name to something more suitable like burst balloon.

rest of you, go join someone else, save us shaming ourselves by taking another very tainted and rocky cowardly turtles city.

we won, you lost, you are now insignificant, you cant even defeat us with YOUR pact with valhalla.

jodama, good to see peoples getting a laugh out of it:pro:

We haven't even come close to losing yet. Also, Valhalla isn't our pact. We don't have any pacts at all. Say what you want, but this war will last for a very long time.

DeletedUser

We haven't even come close to losing yet. Also, Valhalla isn't our pact. We don't have any pacts at all. Say what you want, but this war will last for a very long time.

Firstly mrturtle told us you have shared forums we know you have pacts. Or have they finally come to their senses and ditched your waste of space alliance?

Secondly what war are you talking about? We are 4-0 against you turtles, That is called BULLYING.

DeletedUser

Well it's now 6-0 to Misery against the Beastly Turtles :pro:

DeletedUser

This all looks done and dusted to me... MrPenguin appears to have lost a city to Enemies Begin II and has now ghosted. Bit late on the flame posts Lbf!

DeletedUser31161

Ya i joined UC in the new world and i would say we are doing great.... Second best in abp. anyway i cant manage 3 worlds so...... RIP Beastly Beasts

DeletedUser

sorry larso I've been way to busy to humiliate mrturtle but lets be honest hes been doing a great job of it lhimself. Ohh and best not address me personally folk will start to think we are allies :eek:

well well well no real surprise mrturtle showing your true cowardly self. All mouth and no grunt :p

kos will be better off without your constant paranioa... Laters noob :pro:

DeletedUser32577

We have no pact with them... we have no reason to pact with either of you.

Toria

Status
Not open for further replies.