Pnp Misery Vs. Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

oh gosh penguin- I love the Pnp, however from what im reading the info of you guys totally beating them is false.

As for DF's involvement, there is none. We have told people not to get involved.

DeletedUser

@mattr130 - What info are you talking about?

Has Mrturtle been spreading lies about phantom attacks?

DeletedUser

just from what i've been reading here & via. pm's in game- but it is what it is, keep up the fighting, its good for growth :p

DeletedUser31161

beating them. no i wouldn't say that... but i dont believe they are beating us either. i dont recall PMing you about us beating them but i guess i might have...

DeletedUser

beating them. no i wouldn't say that... but i dont believe they are beating us either. i dont recall PMing you about us beating them but i guess i might have...

interesting!!!! your top turtle just got his shell firmly cracked open and we just blew the lid of your "box"with a fart. it is my understanding that he has had a few weeks now to build his army, you also stated your cities were stacked, we were lucky and all the rest of your rubbish.:rolleyes:

it would not look very good for you lot if your top player just got your biggest stacked city put in seige from a 4 hour cs when he was online(and out of pure niceness we waited till he logged on) then all those imaginary ls you been building got sunk, it would look REALLY bad for you yes?;)

wait........... all that just happened!:eek:

so i believe thats 3-0 misery then and your top 2 guys on our list of conquests, above you in abp, above you overall, less players and boxed in apparentely. now penguin id like to ask you what tactics we should deploy, since we are stand up guys we have not been eating anyone from bb who suffered because of the ineptitude of its leadership(anyone like the mail from them declaring war on us?) but as someone so nicely pointed out that 6 is the magic number we should probably rim your inactives and noobs, would you like this penguin as you fall smack in that category? :pro:

DeletedUser31161

good. you've taken almost all in your core. what do you think when you will take in our core?

DeletedUser

good. you've taken almost all in your core. what do you think when you will take in our core?

your core is "rotten", full of inactives and simmers, im surprised your islands have not sunk with the amount of rock you guys got mounted on them. where is the prize in one of us eating an inactive when we can so easily enjoy rimming your "warriors", from the great braindeadhead who mounted his white stallion to ride into battle to realise when he got to the fight it was after all a donkey or the legendery "tankon" leader of the army off sword and envoys, really 1000 pop worth of sword and envoys:D

DeletedUser

Well being a happy member of this 2 man alliance I'm rather disappointed by the miniscule dbp i've been receiving from your pathetic attempts to break the siege on Tankon lol

I do however have to back up Mrpenguine - I've been scouring the map and i found some of your navy hiding inside your core waiting to pounce!

Pedalo.jpg

DeletedUser

Well well well, Mrturtle comes out of hiding and what happens, His big mouth get's his alliance in trouble yet again... You just never learn do you little noob :pro:

And you keep saying "I'd like to see you take a city in our core" but what you have to realize is you noobs choose to come into our core, You choose to be rimmed by 2 ACTIVE PLAYERS (sorry Gamb :p) so suck it up mrturtle and admit we are the BETTER alliance ;)

YOUR ALLIANCE WON'T LAST LONG ENOUGH FOR US TO GET TO YOUR CORE :pro:

As for the siege, HAHAHAHA Is that what you called stacked? Me and I'l.buono cleared that with EASE hahaha but bang goes your theory that we are ls heavy, Did you even spy on us or did you just guess at what we have mrturtle???

Ohhh and can you send my thanks to tankon for hiding his 33 ls and 500 OLU in the 300 ghost next to his former city, I really did enjoy SMASHING them without him knowing HAHAHA... What a predictable noob move hiding troops/ls for a snipe...

As I've said before mrturtle i give grepo lessons, Tell your alliance not to afraid to ask for my advice, YOU NOOBS NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET :p

What you fail to mention mrturtle is that your CORE isn't to far south east from ours, So a 4 and a half hour cs should have been easy for your noobs to snipe (as you have previously said you snipe us with relative ease) So where was these snipes? Because plenty of your core cities are easily 2-5 hr TT...

Just face the facts that you noobs have been taking to RIMVILLE by a 10 men alliance hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

alzob: what are you talking about pacts?! we have shared forums but i do believe they dont help us in anyway. i actually believe they help you. i believe you've got spys....

well i guess i was right from the beginning. to bad i couldn't have stopped it earlier

DeletedUser

well i guess i was right from the beginning. to bad i couldn't have stopped it earlier

You couldn't be further from the truth if you tried, Such a paranoid little turtle...

Tell me mrturtle, what intel do we need to rim a very unorganized band of turtles?

DeletedUser

I see the rats have started abandoning the sinking ship that is "Beastly Beasts"...

I think we should start taking bets on when BB will be dissolved... I'll start off with "8 days" and believe me mrturtle i am being generous ;)

DeletedUser18825

I see the rats have started abandoning the sinking ship that is "Beastly Beasts"...

I think we should start taking bets on when BB will be dissolved... I'll start off with "8 days" and believe me mrturtle i am being generous ;)

Whether you like it or not, we will keep fighting until every last city of either yours our ours is gone.

DeletedUser

Whether you like it or not, we will keep fighting until every last city of either yours our ours is gone.

no you will not because you aint been fighting.:p your 1 city players will get eaten by you, cant beat a bit of cannabalism can you? you are already forgotten about, "inconsequential", this is not war its just bullying now. go away and eat your inactives, you got plenty to choose then come back when you have ls and myths to play in the big boys playground.
:pro:

you all suck really bad from what we have seen and only deadhead comes out with any credit from this, rest of you are a joke. go look in the mirror and see if you have earned your cheap tacky and tainted points, just cause you kick the guy when you land cs does not mean he was not bb, shamefull.:(

and for future knowledge misery = mouse, cloud, duch, giga, gam, ed, gummy, woolfy, lb and il.b!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no spies, no lies , just damn good teamwork. may arrange for them all to come here just to give you the finger, show you how a real alliance works together.

DeletedUser

Hmmm what it is this fighting you speak of little spyder? The only fighting that has taking place is us RIMMING your pathetic alliance without any sort of retaliation...

I see your another one that loves spending more time in here talking BS than doing what you call "fighting" just like mrturtle :p

1,205 posts really?

Anyway you guys are starting to bore us so please, How about you turtles grow a set and COME GET SOME ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.