Pnp Misery Vs. Beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We have no pact with them... we have no reason to pact with either of you.

Toria

are you some sort of shadow who comes out when the fighting is done? i guess you dont run your alliance then as i could show you all the begging letters from your fellow noobs and the proof from your guys begging us to leave them alone, also got the proof of your pact with them from your guys so dont try pander to the world and talk rubbish. we REJECTED your offers of pacts, naps and merges, so the correction to the above is "WE (misery)have no reason to pact with you". now run along and recruit more players from the alliances that the rest of the world rims.:pro:

DeletedUser

I can't believe Karma even puts up with you guys, your so cocky and ill informed- i'd love to see you destroyed (eve more so than karma which is hard to beat) :D

DeletedUser27700

Guys.

I am happy that this forum is so active.
However
Every forum rule still applies. If you break them, infractions will go out.
I have tried to be lenient here, but some of you are pushing it.

Last warning. Those involved in constant forum disruption will no longer get warnings, but straight to infraction.

DeletedUser

I love how you call me a noob but you have no achievements that you can prove on here- so why are you asking for mine?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/index

4 out of 7 WW built = Victors of the world, ENOUGH SAID... No need to post your achievements as we all know you have NONE ;)

I am happy to say i've created powerful alliances on several worlds (whether you'd like to believe it or not karma was once DF & even before Larso joined it was in first place both BP & pts) I may not have won a world but neither have you from what I can see.

As i have said before, Where is Dreadfleet now? You sound just like Sasa Radovic... I had the best alliance earlier on blah blah blah but just like Sasa you have the inability to see out a world with your alliance. ENOUGH SAID :pro:

Also for the record that player that came on these forums to bash me was my former "2nd in command" as Larso was, when he went inactive for over a month (VM ironically) myself & the players kicked him out, when he came back (unexpected) he joined the enemy side & wanted me destroyed when he was the one who went inactive and was angry we started taking his cities as internals- after his VM days had run out.

I couldn't be less interested if i tried, But funny how the same scenario happens in to you over and over again, Speaks volumes for your leadership skills :pro:

(I also took the most cities from that enemy alliance out of probably anyone in my alliance)

Wow I'm sorry oh mighty noob, I didn't realize you took 3 cities off the might Alpha Elite, Such an amazing achievement, How on earth did you manage it oh mighty noob? What is your secret to beating the biggest bunch of noobs in kos?

Let's face it AE have been everyone's punch bag since day 1, Everyone and their grandmothers have taken a city from them but that's what you shout about being an achievement, I do apologize you do deserve to have a good old pat on the back, A truly awesome achievement LOL

Also some of the people from marathon joined this world with me- which shows that people did in fact like my leadership skills.

So what happened to all those loyal followers? I take it it was mass sabotage my larso and honky LOL, Never your fault is it noob?

So if you want to try to hold things against me get the full story, otherwise you just make a fool of yourself

No need to repeat this comment to you, You are doing a fantastic job of making a fool of yourself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see no achievement there? who are you then exactly?

Also when I was speaking of taking the most enemy cities I was talking about marathon (learn to read my friend) :D

As for my "loyal followers" they dropped out earlier due to being busy in real life, so nice try :)

Im done here because I can't stand to argue with children, goodbye noob :D

DeletedUser

Well i think you need to wipe the tears from your eyes (i see your pain in your posts) and then you will see #1 alliance #1 points #1 cities #1 abp #1 dbp #1 overall = victors of the world... Good try noob.

Tell me, Who exactly are you? I'll tell you, Your a pathetic world surfing noob, I've played 2 worlds so far, 1 win under my belt and another one will be added at the end of this world :pro:

I've rimmed better players than you in my sleep ;) Anyway, I bet if you scream a little louder players will start believing you have actually achieved something in this game...

NOT... SIKE :p

Ohh and FYI, What you have done in Marathon is irrelevant you can simply do what you do best (lie) because you know no one can prove you wrong, But i can sniff out a noob at 1000 yards and you my noob friend reek of NOOB :pro:

Nice try on the RL issues, I guess all your followers had RL problems at all the same time, Such a coincidence :p

DeletedUser

just too clear things up they left like weeks before me, see you pathetic noob :)

DeletedUser32577

I believe sexism is uncalled for. Even if it has been deleted now, I still saw it ;)

There is a phrase, if I may quote here: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Well this is the truth. And you shall learn it soon. Hopefully you can back up your sexism with action, or else you will be beaten by a girl.

Toria

DeletedUser27700

This seems to have gone off topic again, and I don't see it going back.
I will be closing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.