Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser33530

I agree. But you are talking about 100 average players without leadership. I had the pleasure of chatting with Zero while he put one of my cities in revolt. And in my honest opinion, he seems like a competent player. I assume he is above average leader as well. And thus, I think the player advantage is an important factor in this war. And honestly I cant see what argument can be made against it.

check you spies again my friends hades leadership is finally organized. Yes a said finally i admit we were a huge mess. The misfits i have no clue about there leaderships.

DeletedUser37948

Zero

1st You were origianally going to join me but you didn't want to leave everyone behind!! So you point whored to first and now you kick out the players who need the support on both of ds takes he ran into militia and support. You really need to spot lying

2nd i had a lot of respect for you until today i loled when you messaged your alliance to d-rep me a repping power of 1 hurts so bad let me tell you. In my eyes now your a pathetic desperate and childish leader

And D should we post those pathetic cs attempts where one of the best players sent briemes to take the city

the first time you contacted me you said

ApoxPredator on 2013-02-25 at 16:14
stay inside mf for now i need a spy

well you see that just not me, but its a fine recruiting technique thats why i formed misfits and did not join red mist.

i knew from the first contact exactly what you are like

DeletedUser33530

i knew from the first contact exactly what you are like

and what is he like? also he has spies everywhere im convince he has 6 in hades not sure if sharpe has one in red mist i will be very impressed if he does

DeletedUser

players have to lern and they make mistakes, if they are attacking wrong it is my fault for not explaing and making sure player knew.

It's actually not your fault at all. I don't know how you could have explained things better. You've posted up multiple guides and given us many notifications about how to succeed at Grepolis. Quite simply: most people do not want to put in the effort of reading a 10 page guide that'd help them greatly for the months to come because it's a game and it's supposed to be easy and relaxing right? Despite the fact that it's a war game...

Like I've previously stated, leaders are not kindergarden teachers.

DeletedUser

Just a heads up... still got 2 TMs in revolt ;) 1 has 150 birs in harb but that was just a distraction ;) the other... well i guess you will see shortly :p but i had fun with 5 TMs in revolt all day yesterday :p harb checks still showed pretty little support lol 99 birs? really you think that little of me >:)

DeletedUser

since this war started Hades Confederacy have lost 12 cities not 13 :p if you count from when this thread was made = official

DeletedUser

dont you know D-Leh it dos´nt count until you take one from Zero or Flame because they are the only players that are truely active in misfits :eek:

Pfft please then if thats the case none of yours count unless you take 1 from me ;) somehow i dont think it works like that :)

DeletedUser

im not in misfits or hades i play as mero thehero in red mist so i wont take any of your cities D-leh lol

DeletedUser

Taking a few more from misfits :)

To easy lol just rimmed one of there leaders

DeletedUser37948

confirmed you took one leaders city but worse than that you scared them so much they gave up ive booted them both now :(

ITs a shame when leaders turn yellow, if you commit to a team to lead then quiting should not be an option.

Still that should not detract from the kudos well played , there still a few leader though that will give you a fight ;)

DeletedUser

6 attacks from The Misfits, ~6 victory parades from defense, 0 cities in revolt.

hitting me with a 25 LS nuke is weak. hitting me with <300 attacking troops (mostly archers) is weak. tossing 20 slings and 1 harpy is weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

confirmed you took one leaders city but worse than that you scared them so much they gave up ive booted them both now :(

ITs a shame when leaders turn yellow, if you commit to a team to lead then quiting should not be an option.

Still that should not detract from the kudos well played , there still a few leader though that will give you a fight ;)

More booting............less surprised than I thought I would be....