Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist

DeletedUser

Ok look right now im having a horrible real world life that i wont discuss. So i would appreciate no one mentioning more horrible points i hate myself for it but its the best i can do with life now so shut up.

you got horrible points

DeletedUser5061

Ok look right now im having a horrible real world life that i wont discuss. So i would appreciate no one mentioning more horrible points i hate myself for it but its the best i can do with life now so shut up.

lol how old are you

If you can't lead by example then don't lead at all, simple.

DeletedUser

Those that can lead...do.

Those that can't, are named GrepoNewb (and apparently Zero Power, and cheater, and....that other guy...) lol

DeletedUser

To be honest the only guys who could of given us the good war already joined us, hades may of declared on us but i saw nothing that even raised an a hint of them being a threat (own opinion) you made the right choice disbanding before we got to you guys maybe you will go to the other alliances which have us enemied (casual united + The vanguard) to surrvive but wont last too long... Advise (take it or leave it) start looking at other oceans to colonise in for your own survival, staying in 54 and not in any of our pacts will still put you in danger.

Yes i speak highly of red mist as im proud to be here and proud of what we have accomplished, but its out of experience i warn you to run if you wish to save your hides.

DeletedUser33530

To be honest the only guys who could of given us the good war already joined us, hades may of declared on us but i saw nothing that even raised an a hint of them being a threat (own opinion) you made the right choice disbanding before we got to you guys maybe you will go to the other alliances which have us enemied (casual united + The vanguard) to surrvive but wont last too long... Advise (take it or leave it) start looking at other oceans to colonise in for your own survival, staying in 54 and not in any of our pacts will still put you in danger.

Yes i speak highly of red mist as im proud to be here and proud of what we have accomplished, but its out of experience i warn you to run if you wish to save your hides.

Rule number one of starting a war always have a back up plan. Plan currently in progress ;)

DeletedUser

Thread: Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist
you should try leading ,person

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Thread: Misfits & Hades Confederacy VS Red Mist
you should try leading ,person

Well someone is getting angry. But really who reps someone and doesnt post there name?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Good on you c.o.d for disbanding hades, much respect for that. You saved some of your players weeks of building only to have their cities take as they near revolt. Red Mist are just to far ahead of Hades for it to be a fair fight.

EQ I think this thread should be closed so we can all move on to the next one. No point in beating a dead horse.

DeletedUser

Well someone is getting angry. But really who reps someone and doesnt post there name?

lmao I aint getting mad, we are laughing in the RM skypes, and via PM's, about people who actually get offended and de-rep someone, like it really means anything anyways. But I figure, might as well talk a little trash whilst having fun :p

DeletedUser33530

Good on you c.o.d for disbanding hades, much respect for that. You saved some of your players weeks of building only to have their cities take as they near revolt. Red Mist are just to far ahead of Hades for it to be a fair fight.

EQ I think this thread should be closed so we can all move on to the next one. No point in beating a dead horse.
Thanks its was a hard decision but i think it was for the best.

DeletedUser33530

lmao I aint getting mad, we are laughing in the RM skypes, and via PM's, about people who actually get offended and de-rep someone, like it really means anything anyways. But I figure, might as well talk a little trash whilst having fun :p
Rly you seemed pretty ticked off

DeletedUser33530

As The misfits gave up to Red mist it has turn to Hades Confederacy to take on Red mist in ocean 54! Is there anybody that can stop them? Guess we will find out.

Red Mist: Players 81 Cities 330 Vs Hades Confederacy Players 106 Cities 182

Red Mist Taken Cities: 13
Red Mist Lost Cities: 0

Hades Confederacy Taken Cities: 0
Hades Confederacy Lost Cities: 13

Please feel free to leave you comments about the war! :) If anybody would like to help by keeping up with + rep!

Also, so everybody knows I will not be posting in anything in this thread about the war will just keep up the stats. I am in one of the alliances so I feel that I should not post. So stop giving bad reps. I don't care if you don't give any, but no need to give bad just because im doing the stats on the war.

I would like it put on record that hades took atleast 3 red mist cities. I really wasnt counting but we did take some cities

DeletedUser

I would like it put on record that hades took atleast 3 red mist cities. I really wasnt counting but we did take some cities

According to GrepoStats....Hades only has taken 1 city from Red Mist, period. So yall might have taken cities...but it wasn't from us. TM took a total of 5, yall took 1.