Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser57728

Whilst I think it’s pretty said that big alliances have to resort to spying to attempt to win, it doesn’t surprise me. People will do anything for a win, even though it’s just a game

We are hiring a new spy cause Reimu got kicked out.Send me pm in game for an application!

Darth Akula

Lochagos
Few things I'll say:

1) IGN change - it's a thing people. Some people have multiple accounts over the years (like myself) for personal reasons, or to bs with people, or - and yes this is a thing - to use it as a war strategy/ "tactic". Don't harp on people for playing how they see fit in this regard

2) If a spy causes your team to fail (or a number of them), then I've got bad news for you: Your team was already a failure regardless of them. They just sped up the process of it being dead on paper.

3) You people REALLY need to learn how to flipping recruit and interview people beforehand
bezradny.gif
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

And to end this little "hehe", here's a nice little gif of all of us with brains, laughing at all of you, who keep falling victim to the same "spy" bs
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Shuri2060

Strategos
How is this in any way wrong. It's simply taking advantage of one of the many weaknesses of MRAs. No recruitment process.

Using a tons of gold is OKAY. but I personally think it's just purely scornful to see fking spies. not to mention they're actually proud of doing it. it's not strategy. it's more of a using map-hack while you play Starcraft. only a man without honour would do that.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
How is this in any way wrong. It's simply taking advantage of one of the many weaknesses of MRAs. No recruitment process.

hahah you could not be more wrong..

you dont necessarily need to plant spies in other ally due to their lack of recruitment process, simply crushing your enemies will make a lot of enemy players want to spy on their own for a chance to get in the winning team, seen it number of times when people asked to join my team while leaking intel, while i would never plant a spy in enemy team to give me an edge or msg people to get them to spy, but if they contact me on their own with some intel why shouldnt i use it to speed up the war, as for recruiting known leakers, thats what you should try your best to avoid, i never invite people that someone on my team or myself dont know and cant trust, keeping the circle small and intel leaks to minimum if any at all.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i'm curious as to why is he repeating the same thing over and over again, thinking any of it actually hurts me or says anything about me lol

and when did i screw over anyone that trusts me or joined any other team, i play exclusively in teams and premades that i make, either learn something actually factual and accurate about me james or stop talking, repeating any of that crap above just makes you look like a bigger fool than you already are.

also didnt you go trough multiple merges and recruited a lot of people in recent worlds effectively turning your beloved TF into a massive mra?

pgalland25

Strategos
i'm curious as to why is he repeating the same thing over and over again, thinking any of it actually hurts me or says anything about me lol

Not to get in the middle of your little squabble, but you mean exactly how you do? Come on man the double standard here is staggering. The externals in general is a broken record. Find some new **** to talk about.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Not to get in the middle of your little squabble, but you mean exactly how you do? Come on man the double standard here is staggering. The externals in general is a broken record. Find some new **** to talk about.

you probably should have directed your comment at him, considering he is the broken record that makes **** up about others without it even being anywhere close or accurate lol

besides its not my problem externals are so stale, i'm just here to banter and pass the time while i wait for a suitable world to play.

Snowtoned

Hoplite
i am new to this world but not to the game people have been using these tactics since the beta worlds in the ancient times of this game. lol

Ryann16

Strategos
actually i think the most unhonourable alliance is the ghosts. These people had a nap with us and offered to fight alongside us.

they had shared offensive/defensive tab with empire and had a secret alliance with achilles black sails and whenever empire players would post their offensive ops or defensive requests, our enemies always knew. Not only they were being spies, but whenever our members would post for support and they saw a weak point, they would team up with the attackers and attack us aswell. For an alliance in top 3, they couldnt have behaved more lower than this. Since 2010 i never seen any alliance in top 3 behave this way.

This makes the ghosts the most unhonorable and cowardly alliance.
This is a joke right? Right?? We have a NAP with you all, still current yeah. But we never had shared forums with you. We never ran ops with you. We never gave you defense.
The nap is solely there to save you from annihilation.
I am actually in charge of diplo, and I’m hurt that you think I’m not honorable. I don’t think I can bear it. Oh no...

but I would do your research and get your facts straight before slandering us on the externals. If there is no NAP, and we are spies, this is news to me.

gl trying to survive. You’re spread across our ocean and JD’s ocean. And you’re barking up the wrong tree. Don’t rattle the dogs cage when we’re the reason your sorry group is still around.
Ill stop there and not continue, because you’re likely a foot soldier being fooled by poor leadership. As stated above, do your research.