Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser18983

Yes that 80+ hour CS will be deadly..
Wait you can't send it over 48 hours lol

DeletedUser

So basicly every alliance that didn't make timed entry on this world when it started is MRA..
What are your standards for not MRA alliance??
To you every alliance where you didn't hear for any player before is mra..

DeletedUser12858

So basicly every alliance that didn't make timed entry on this world when it started is MRA..
What are your standards for not MRA alliance??
To you every alliance where you didn't hear for any player before is mra..
Alliances that invite everyone and just send invites without even contacting players are MRA's. Alliances with 100+ players, with all of them being mediocre are MRA's.

Alliances that have certain standards that their recruits need to meet, alliances who also contact every new recruit via message, those alliances are not MRA's.

Case closed.

DeletedUser

Good, I tought so also..
Just don't get how come The Republic can be mra alliance then?!
But ok, everyone have their own way of looking things.

Btw nice picture nestor :cool:

DeletedUser18983

Good, I tought so also..
Just don't get how come The Republic can be mra alliance then?!
But ok, everyone have their own way of looking things.

Btw nice picture nestor :cool:

That was sarcasm -_-

DeletedUser43966

Alliances that invite everyone and just send invites without even contacting players are MRA's. Alliances with 100+ players, with all of them being mediocre are MRA's.

Alliances that have certain standards that their recruits need to meet, alliances who also contact every new recruit via message, those alliances are not MRA's.

Case closed.

So DeathwishX13 was lying on Cythera forum about wolfpack being an MRA, as was Saphyre Sorrows on PHI forum back then for The Mogul being there?

DeletedUser18983

So DeathwishX13 was lying on Cythera forum about wolfpack being an MRA, as was Saphyre Sorrows on PHI forum back then for The Mogul being there?

Seriously nobody cares about Phi right now or your experience this is getting annoying now..

DeletedUser43966

What are you even talking about anymore we already settled what an MRA is.

Oke, wasnt going to respond anymore, think you are right Hornet, we esteblished here what an MRA is.

Lol, dont think on rest of the forum it will help anything though, everybody will just go on using it in any way!

So chill,

case closed far as I m concerned!

DeletedUser18983

The sad thing about MRA's:
In Kontrol has passes the #1 alliance with over 100 less players.

DeletedUser32412

I have a question.. Who cares about MRAs and what constitutes an alliance being so or not? Blah blah blah same old rubbish getting spewed out..

Basically who ever is on here debating such a point less subject is merely trying make themselves seem better somehow..I dunno dont get it..

I prefer the players who have the balls to take on worthy opponents...not the ones who get fat on mras and noobs and think they are good for doing so..yes sure noobs get eaten..but that is the same in every world..so why exactly does it need talking about?

DeletedUser43966

I have a question.. Who cares about MRAs and what constitutes an alliance being so or not? Blah blah blah same old rubbish getting spewed out..

Basically who ever is on here debating such a point less subject is merely trying make themselves seem better somehow..I dunno dont get it..

I prefer the players who have the balls to take on worthy opponents...not the ones who get fat on mras and noobs and think they are good for doing so..yes sure noobs get eaten..but that is the same in every world..so why exactly does it need talking about?

Your the first to see the crux of the story, lets call it: I was a noob how could I know!

Worst thing of all is the fact that people ingame go lure them in and give them false tips!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

lol I give up on you forum people you really don't know anything about what's going on.

DeletedUser43966

lol I give up on you forum people you really don't know anything about what's going on.

Hey, you are the experienced forum dweller, didnt I say it was first time i wrote something here! To all measures that makes me the noob on forum.:)

Oh, forgot to mention that, lol, found a historical PhI thread of Saphyres, you think she would appreciate it when I copy that historical story to her historical thread?

Or is that to sarcastic, but you should like that, no?:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13136

This is getting way to hot. Lol. Let's see what will happen next.

DeletedUser18983

Hey, you are the experienced forum dweller, didnt I say it was first time i wrote something here! To all measures that makes me the noob on forum.:)

Oh, forgot to mention that, lol, found a historical PhI thread of Saphyres, you think she would appreciate it when I copy that historical story to her historical thread?

Or is that to sarcastic, but you should like that, no?:pro:

I don't care about Phi do I need to say it anymore times D:!!