Pnp MRA and Noobs

DeletedUser43966

You should just stick to "well whatever" would save you a lot of time and wasted efforts on a lost cause (purple hornet)

Yeah well just read the first piece again please, the one about Saphire Sorrows! I never posted on exteral forum, in PHI i didnt know she was a moderator at first! I never knew in Pella world Ninepence was a moderator, but when I joined Mors Omnia Solvit there he asked to get me thrown out the alliance. when I asked what that was all about, I never knew him. Last year Iw ent take a look in Cythera, just like the unit fighting of grepolis, there again Ninepence restarted the fued gainst me in game, this time helped by ICyber and his friend rumpelstiltskin, and I was thrown out of Eclipse for that, since the sfere they made in the Eclipse/Noob alliance was set by that fued of theirs.

And mate, I just joined the game to play, yes I tell it here, but I dont think its realy a good thing that a moderator should be able to or working in that way to direct the course of the game! After I was thrown out, the Eclipse alliance fell. It will undoubtedly seen as boasting when I say Cleopatras Aces wouldnt have come this far without me, but hey, go do your political thing!

If slander is what you need, I have google, why should I care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But why would I anylonger when I know that my gameplay is being undercut by the moderators staf itself!

</3 I am hurt

I must remind you all however that ban discussion, mod bias accusations, and similar kinds of discussions are all against the rules. If you believe a moderator has acted unfairly then you should message an Admin.

I'm sure Lane will be along shortly to ban you all or something.

In all seriousness, please adhere to the rules and treat each other with respect, it makes the forum a much kinder place. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

~Breaks out into song~

Why can't weee be friends? Why can't weeee be friends? Why can't weeee be friends? Why can't weeeeee be friends?!"

DeletedUser43966

</3 I am hurt

I must remind you all however that ban discussion, mod bias accusations, and similar kinds of discussions are all against the rules. If you believe a moderator has acted unfairly then you should message an Admin.

I'm sure Lane will be along shortly to ban you all or something.

In all seriousness, please adhere to the rules and treat each other with respect, it makes the forum a much kinder place. Thanks. :)
That doesnt change the fact that the actions of an individual playin grepolis, whom at the moment, and that by word of Richard Stephenson himself, that he plays a game of grepolis, has no moderator rights when playing that world! So ninepence and all moderators when in world are excluded from that moderators rule, since for the course of the world they dont have those rights!

And since talkin about Pella and Cythera here, where people gain the abilitys or experience that make them no noobs here, wich was the main reason I mentioned those worlds in the first place, whatever Purple Hornet thereafter made of it is his own doing, it just so happened that Saphire sorrows was in PHI and I didnt know her to be the gf of Ninepence and tht I would be fueded on by him for four years now because of that. I never heard of ny ninepence there, I just joined a game via a banner free to join, like mny a noob, whom I
then very often protect and that then is a reason for the rest of the players to fued against me. So fueded on by ingame moderators whom though dont have the moderators right while laying the game or so hen talking about there ingame behaviour thereafter. since they didnt have moderator rights when they conducted those actions!

DeletedUser

That doesnt change the fact that the actions of an individual playin grepolis, whom at the moment, and that by word of Richard Stephenson himself, that he plays a game of grepolis, has no moderator rights when playing that world! So ninepence and all moderators when in world are excluded from that moderators rule, since for the course of the world they dont have those rights!

And since talkin about Pella and Cythera here, where people gain the abilitys or experience that make them no noobs here, wich was the main reason I mentioned those worlds in the first place, whatever Purple Hornet thereafter made of it is his own doing, it just so happened that Saphire sorrows was in PHI and I didnt know her to be the gf of Ninepence and tht I would be fueded on by him for four years now because of that. I never heard of ny ninepence there, I just joined a game via a banner free to join, like mny a noob, whom I
then very often protect and that then is a reason for the rest of the players to fued against me. So fueded on by ingame moderators whom though dont have the moderators right while laying the game or so hen talking about there ingame behaviour thereafter. since they didnt have moderator rights when they conducted those actions!

Anybody else get that??

DeletedUser

Olorin. You need to relax mate, and stop being so paranoid.

We aren't all out to get you. And I'm positive the mods aren't either. Go take some yoga classes or something, or go for a long walk on the beach to clear your head from all this imaginary drama.

DeletedUser43966

Olorin. You need to relax mate, and stop being so paranoid.

We aren't all out to get you. And I'm positive the mods aren't either. Go take some yoga classes or something, or go for a long walk on the beach to clear your head from all this imaginary drama.

i am not talking about the mods, i am talking about an individual player at a point in game! You all make it look paranoid, I am and have always followed the rules.
Ninepence isnt excluded from being talked about when he ingame with icyber and his mate rumpelstiltskin make it for me impossible to play in cythera. even makes it so that infectious wins the whole territory of Eclipse alliance and then after go hide behind being mods. they dont have that right of mods when playing the game, but i am being moderated on one hand as if they did have those rights!

Icyber played gonnos, so we can discus him, as any other player, as other players if we cannot, that would mean they do have their moderators rights while playing the game.

you guys like Purple Hornet are not helping, since lets be real ths whole hype about one post, my very first post about when i was a new player, and now again because I posted a rakinglist in milestones.
the slander of Clan1 has been moderated away, so yeah it looks like I am reacting to nothing, but at that place the modertion ticket stil exists of lne deleting thoe posts. It not about the moderation wich the rules say you have to go through chanels, its about the individual actions of formentioned players, who just happen to be moderators!

Only the exclusion rule applies here, not the moderation rule, but applying the exclusion rule for an individual player in game because they want ingame conduct of players whom just happen to be moderators to at a different place protected, means they are given even ingame their moderators rights.

DeletedUser5819

This is very confusing. I really don't understand what this is all about.

If you think someone has done something against the rules, then write in a ticket. If the player you are writing about is a mod then the ticket will be answered by someone higher. Being a mod will not help someone get away with breaking the rules, rather they would be in more trouble than if they were not a mod.

If you are talking about people playing the game against you with diplomacy or ships and troops, then that is what the game is all about, and you need to accept it. If you feel your situation is impossible then play on a different world. Nobody actively plays every world.

DeletedUser43966

This is very confusing. I really don't understand what this is all about.

If you think someone has done something against the rules, then write in a ticket. If the player you are writing about is a mod then the ticket will be answered by someone higher. Being a mod will not help someone get away with breaking the rules, rather they would be in more trouble than if they were not a mod.

If you are talking about people playing the game against you with diplomacy or ships and troops, then that is what the game is all about, and you need to accept it. If you feel your situation is impossible then play on a different world. Nobody actively plays every world.

Yeah, see its shady territory, but I talk of Ninepence the player and Icyber the player, and Saphire Sorrows the player, whom while playing dont have the moderators rights. ticket was answered, no they dont have the rights was the answer, be asured that moderators ingame are just players when playing the game of grepolis! But answering all the tie the questions, I now again can be vieuwed as breaching the rule because I have to refer to that ticket, like mr petzold is moderated away as refering to a ingame mail wich is breach of rule. I mean hello, I reread the whole post, its a lovely post wouldnt put it in my next novel as such, but thats outside the context of this now debate.

I realy would have wanted people not being so absolutely out to get someone and just go play or take a post on its merit. for a piece written in five minutes, I think its pretty darn good easy reading, to the point and in answer to the title of the thread, mra and noobs. but because they be moderators elsewhere I cannot avoid mention them being moderators when that part of theirs is bing brought up! I was a noob how could I know!
below the post that started a riot caused by Purple Hornet!

I always must laugh about this funny forum mostly,
I do feel flattered a bit, lol, its always calling friends!

DeletedUser43966

problem is I did go to nother world because Ninepence and the others made playing in cythera impossible, Gonnos is that other world, since they put whole of Eclipse alliance against me! I was spoken to in unfriendly way by player Ninepence, and although he left that world he left his citys to Icyber and rumpelstiltskin whom thereafter carried on the fued for him. I dont even know other then it is on behalve of his pella mate Saphire, but I do know that I lost by his doing all my ingame friends from PHI, PELLA and Cythera!

So you think I should be thankfull?

And stil talking about the player, not their other capacity, thats beside the point by what I am being told. stil you all as player tell me again I should go full circle and do what I already did! And hence I legaly by that talk about Ninepence his devastating my trying to get ingame friends both in Pella and Cythera!

DeletedUser18983

WHY U GIVE SO LONG RESPONSES!

lol anyways, Olorin. Nobody is out to get you, nobody hates you, and the mods are for sure not out to get you either. There is not riot here, you just making long posts that nobody understands. So relax, and as said up above. Take some yoga classes, those help ;)

DeletedUser

Its a shame Olorin ghosted...
His crazy ramblings will be missed by us all.