MRA Discussions

DeletedUser

3 Separate alliances joined by name under the same banner and "allied" with each other with joint forums are still 3 separate alliances at the end of the day.

Maybe in the strictest most technical use of the term. But logically they are the same alliance. If three individual alliances are founded, and then at a later point decide to work together, that would be three separate alliances. But a single alliance reaching it's limit, and deciding that they want more players, so they create another alliance under their banner. That is not the same thing, that is one alliance.

A similar issue came up on a game called Evony years back. On a particular server, everyone was forced to side with 1 of two alliance groups. Sion, or NAFTA. There is a 100 member limit in Evony, but they got around that the same way that TBH is. Sion came out, then they created Sion2, and then Sion3, and then Sion4 (I won't list them all, since they got all the way up to Sion50 and then started naming them things like Sion Elite, Sion Raiders, stuff like that). Same thing with NAFTA.

TBH is not that bad, lol, unless they have 50 other sister alliances hidden in their pockets that I don't know about.. >.<
But it is the same basic principle. Yes, maybe they are technically separate alliances, but logically, they are 1 in the same.

DeletedUser11886

Yes, we are working out getting rid of TBHA (The Brotherhood Academy) Soon... hopefully.

DeletedUser27346

3 Separate alliances joined by name under the same banner and "allied" with each other with joint forums are still 3 separate alliances at the end of the day. Alliances banding together is called good war strategy and good politics. I agree with kylelli. I have seen many so called "Elite" alliances fall to so called MRA's simply because of overwhelming numbers.

At the end of the day many strategies can work if the strategy is well executed. Small alliances have strengths and big alliances have strengths. Also both can be naff under the wrong leadership.
That is true but when every alliance is allied with 3 different alliances it becomes difficult to attack enemies without having 2-3 academies/ sister alliances to worry about. Another world i played in has way to many pacts like this and the world is stale and seems to be dyeing. I do agre with Imperica where both have their advantages and numbers are overwhealming at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

We have no pact(s) at all yet. Only to our respective sister/brother alliances... so yeah. I understand how the world can be boring, but hey, why not betray an ally or two? ;) Thats the game afterall.

DeletedUser

Well for now people aren't really afraid to attack TBH and their sister alliances it seems, so all is good :D

DeletedUser11886

But still, somehow were not #1 in defense ;) BP

Only around 10 of our players have been attacked even.

DeletedUser

Well there were only 2 on my island :(

and I lost the remainder of my troops to one of them <<

DeletedUser11886

lol. Youmad? Want to join us in the MRA njub chat?

Actually, good news to all you MRA haters. I feel as I should leave TBH and begin my own with those that will follow me. I'm not trying to stab my own alliance in the back, but I feel as I am the only one doing things to keep us afloat in my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

Dreams isn't a njub. Any non-njub would know that ;)

Can we get back on topic?

DeletedUser

Players in MRA are not happy -> they leave to make their own MRA

IT BREEDS

DeletedUser11886

Done and done. I have made sure TBH won't be standing longer ;) Does that count as a major sabotage? :)

DeletedUser

Yes, we are working out getting rid of TBHA (The Brotherhood Academy) Soon... hopefully.

Meanwhile; Legion X and the main alliance the brotherhood were made, the academy seemed to outlive them. lol. Epic fail

DeletedUser31161

very sad. what acadmey has a higher rank than the main alliance

DeletedUser37948

There are only two kinds of alliance as far as im aware. pre made and MRA most alliances start as MRA and there have been some truly epic MRA alliances.
Unfortunatly the term MRA has become senonimous with badly run alliances in most peoples minds. Nowdays when you are called an MRA it its usualy an insult meaning you are a badly run alliance that recruits indescriminatly and thinks that big numbers are scary.

most experiance players no that its skill and attack bp that promote fear in an opponant!

So i lead an MRA alliance NOT a pre made alliance, the question this thread should be asking is how do you define a good well-led MRA from a well meaning ill experianced noob fest MRA.

DeletedUser

Ok, yes, he is right. What does that have to do with you? I don't remember ever saying that MRA's could never win. I said that I don't like them myself. You don't really have any right to say "Boom. He's right". Your MRA was a noob MRA with noob leaders. And it fell apart. Here in the forums people said that YOUR MRA was going to fall, very few people said that EVERY MRA is a noobfest. So your post is ridiculous and unneeded.