MRA Discussions

DeletedUser11886

Heh, imagine a 300 cap alliance with 4 academies... thats 1,500 players...

DeletedUser

Considering that only about 100 players on each server are truly active and last long and others are just casual players/noobs/casual noobs (yuck), a 1500 player alliance is a game developer dream that will never come true.

DeletedUser23516

All I have to say is Hogs of Destiny. That's about as close as it got.

DeletedUser37948

The thing That always amazes me, what kind of nut you must be to want to organise 300+ players.
even with experianced team mates 50 can be a headache.

DeletedUser

I think 100 is the prefect size

Have you been a leader trying to manage 100 people. Seriously there all complaining whingy gits.

Typical day of a leader managning the day to day stuff

10 messages

1)He stole my city
2) i was attacking and claimed the city properly now he is threating to attack me
3) can you let my mate join he never played but learns quickly
4) i thought we had a NAP with some useless alliance and i seen the attack coming but thought it was them supporting me
5) i cant attack today cause i have school
6) i asked for support but someone didnt cause they claim they have school
7) can you tell the alliance to clear this city for me
8) why did you change my mass mail rights
9) am not going into VM but wont be here for a week please dont kick me
10) can you make me a leader am totally 100% experianced been playing for a year and good in running a guild.....

And thats just when i login after sleeping reapeat 3 more times throughout the day. Its like having a non paying job

DeletedUser

That's why there's leaders ;)

leaders aka HR and resource managment or for the simple peeps (you know who you are) the person who types more than anyone else.

overall managing a 100 member alliance or brother and sister alliance is hard work more so if you actually care about the alliance.

DeletedUser31161

Its been done before. I remember Troy, Actium, and Sparta. though i dont think the limit was 300 but it was close. and more academies

DeletedUser5554

I've actually seen this done but not at 300. The world was Omicron and it had 60 cap. So two different teams tried it.

1. Was Black Sea who had 4 maxed or near maxed alliances they actually broke down into one alliance and pulled it off to be very talented later in game.

2. The other was Loda who had EIGHT alliances several of them maxed several of them not. They got destroyed in a matter of weeks I think.

DeletedUser31161

i think sparta had cap of 500 or something and they did something like that

DeletedUser11886

Have you been a leader trying to manage 100 people. Seriously there all complaining whingy gits.

Typical day of a leader managning the day to day stuff

10 messages

1)He stole my city
2) i was attacking and claimed the city properly now he is threating to attack me
3) can you let my mate join he never played but learns quickly
4) i thought we had a NAP with some useless alliance and i seen the attack coming but thought it was them supporting me
5) i cant attack today cause i have school
6) i asked for support but someone didnt cause they claim they have school
7) can you tell the alliance to clear this city for me
8) why did you change my mass mail rights
9) am not going into VM but wont be here for a week please dont kick me
10) can you make me a leader am totally 100% experianced been playing for a year and good in running a guild.....

And thats just when i login after sleeping reapeat 3 more times throughout the day. Its like having a non paying job

What about players who are experienced? I don't know what kind of alliance your running, but I'm sure my players don't act like that.

(No offense! :O)

DeletedUser

haha none taken

well having only been in 1 mra which which had 100+ members to see to am only talking from experiance. Would love to see what 100 member allaince which is well run with lots of experianced players is like. Unfortuately most cases the experianced players avoid the mra's as thet get noob tag.

DeletedUser11886

In theta, there was a #1 alliance sort of MRA, which took to the rims. I was in it, and it was pretty enjoyable. We were really well managed but once I left, due to real life problems I think they dropped to #2. The world wonders finished and they closed the world now :\ Back in the old days, MRAs were really well managed because there were only quality strategists that went for this game, not people who were drawn in by advertisements.

DeletedUser

Well you Beastly Beasts are based in 54 and you being the biggest, So I'll have to agree with you on that mrturtle.

DeletedUser6882

In theta, there was a #1 alliance sort of MRA, which took to the rims. I was in it, and it was pretty enjoyable. We were really well managed but once I left, due to real life problems I think they dropped to #2. The world wonders finished and they closed the world now :\ Back in the old days, MRAs were really well managed because there were only quality strategists that went for this game, not people who were drawn in by advertisements.

To be honest i think they should have a world where they do away with shared forum's and have an alliance cap of 50 or less.

What is the point of an alliance cap if you can just blatantly make 5 more alliances and share the forum.

Speed one or two unit speed one.

NaTaRaJa / Just For Laughs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be honest i think they should have a world where they do away with shared forum's and have an alliance cap of 50 or less.

I completely agree. It would make the world more fun and force more alliances to form separately. That being said, i'm in an MRA just know (Knights Templar 2) - the 2 is a big indicaor :p They are a good alliance with strong leadership - far more so than the non-MRA I was in previously. So an MRA can be great - but the world could be better if there was none.