My BP thoughts on every alliance in top 12

DeletedUser

I'm sharing my thoughts about every alliance in the top 12 of this world world. If anyone else wants to make their own rankings they are welcome to.

Legions of Gaul:Your typical MRA, ladies and gentleman. Probably a bunch of simmers.

Never Walk Alone:I really,REALLY want to say they are an MRA. So I will. Average is not too shabby, but they are simmers like LOG, just better simmers.

Reapers of Death: Again, another MRA. WHEN WILL IT END!?!

Venom 2.0: Oh. This is where it will end. Arguably the most anticipated premade ever has decided to join Paros. Make no mistake, this is the greatest assembly of Grepolis talent ever. I hope this is the alliance that finally sheds the curse of the premades. Best average in the world. Enough ranting. Lets continue.

The Lucky Ones:Not an MRA, but I don't know enough about them to tell if they will slowly fade away or be very successful.

Polis:I'm a member of this alliance. All I can tell you is that we have a very active and experienced core of players, and a few players on the side who we may have to trim off.

Phoenix:See The Lucky Ones.

Chaos Hunters:Very high average for their rank. They are very interesting to me and could be a sleeper threat in this world.

Zombie Elite Pirates:Similar to Chaos, just a lower average.

Paros Imperium: Again, similar to Chaos, except a smaller average than them and ZEP. Their recruiter is........ persistent. Don't ask me how I know.;)

Never Walk Alone 2: Just because they are the second doesn't mean they are better than the original.

Gods of Death:This is one of those alliances that slowly dissipates over time. Rarely do they actually become successful.

Hope you enjoyed my way too early rankings.

DeletedUser11886

Although, I do fear that the MRAs will attempt to group together and meatbag their way into killing Venom :S

DeletedUser37666

All I can say if an alliance gives you an invitation without any message or contact their not worth it probably

DeletedUser39031

I wouldnt be so sure on LoG. Im in their alliance and from my view it isn't. But I guess all will be revealed when BP is over.

And Im not defending any alliance here, but Im Pretty Sure it has to be the end of BP to decide which alliances are simmers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

Although, I do fear that the MRAs will attempt to group together and meatbag their way into killing Venom :S

Seen this happen before, never worked.
1) Have you ever tried making an op for 200 people? (IT'S A NIGHTMARE)
2) So many members = So many mistakes
3) People won't have time to manage

DeletedUser38652

Seen this happen before, never worked.
1) Have you ever tried making an op for 200 people? (IT'S A NIGHTMARE)
2) So many members = So many mistakes
3) People won't have time to manage

Or 200 players can go for 1 city :p

DeletedUser39036

Why does everyone want to hurt us? We only want to build and make new friends :(

DeletedUser38652

Chaos Hunters are former TVB members. Both leaders are there

DeletedUser

LoG might surpirse you..most members are from oropus and we are doing good on ABP
not great but good but i agree we went to being a MRA on this one

DeletedUser

All I can say if an alliance gives you an invitation without any message or contact their not worth it probably
True, but on the other hand if you get 4 template pre-written messages from the same alliance, it also makes you think twice about their worth as anything more than just a "recruit anything that shows any signs of activity" kind of thing.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry that these are a little early, but I'm OCD with having dibs with stuff. And these are just what I think. Leave your own rankings if you have different ideas.

DeletedUser38652

It must be if ticina is in it! :D

Its true... I tried hard to tell them that MRA's is a good idea but they refused :'(

But having 80+ members isnt an MRA, unless u have managed to invite 50 ppl on 1 die.

I was the 6th person to join this alliance.

Ps: Dont know why I wrote die ment day lol

DeletedUser

Your definition makes 90% of the top20 alliances in this world MRAs lol.

DeletedUser

Yes it does. But I never said anything is wrong with an MRA. they just have lots of members.

DeletedUser

LoL MRA's mostly doing that :D they cant fight on their own so they need like 2 more other MRA's to fight with against 1 elite alliance and they still lose :D
just reality :D

DeletedUser

Agreed with that,they have some very good players from myonia.

They won't be an MRA if they trim some of the fat off. Same with every alliance that I classified as an MRA. They all have good players, there are just too many players to be able to be organized with unless they have a genius leading them.