My BP thoughts on every alliance in top 12

DeletedUser

If its not to far of a reach I would say that NmE of Epslion and Zeta were both better than the one on tau!
in terms of achievements for sure :D purely on member list i dunno.

but anyway, i can only really talk about alliances i've been in or fought against so i guess i wouldn't know ;)

DeletedUser16429

Please I'll give you a hug! *opens arms for the embrace*

DeletedUser15240

Sorry pushty I feel like I've derailed this thread get back on topic people who actually play this game :p

DeletedUser5061

This thread is a waste anyway, there is already a top 12 thread

DeletedUser15240

I hate to undermine you but:

My BP thoughts on every alliance in top 12
Started by lord syron orm, Yesterday 01:18

Top 12 Alliance Discussions
Started by daizan, 11.04.13 10:57

DeletedUser

This is a BP-specific thread. When BP lifts, all top 12 discussion can be shifted to Daizan's pad. :)

DeletedUser

I think the MRAs is going to make a coalition against Venom 2.0.(I like being in Venom gonna get so much BP)

DeletedUser

I think the MRAs is going to make a coalition against Venom 2.0.(I like being in Venom gonna get so much BP)

well one MRA went down already. So much about that Grand Coalition of MRAs against Venom 2.0,
why would they even do that we are not a serious threat anyway, I see some good premades that have jumped in

seems this will be one of most interesting Worlds to play since GEN1 Worlds

DeletedUser

Say that in a month when bp is off. lol feels like forever!!!;)

DeletedUser

We are zero threat to anyone we just wanna control our islands and build our gardens to look lovely :)

DeletedUser39031

well one MRA went down already. So much about that Grand Coalition of MRAs against Venom 2.0,
why would they even do that we are not a serious threat anyway, I see some good premades that have jumped in

seems this will be one of most interesting Worlds to play since GEN1 Worlds

Which one?