My BP thoughts on every alliance in top 12

DeletedUser

Which one?

Legion of Gauls I think (sorry if I am wrong, I do not remember them that well), was in top 5 and failed after mass exodus of its members started yesterday and day before.

My opinion is, that good players saw in what kind of alliance they were in and they formed somewhat more experience alliance, and when they left low ranking members got scared and they left to.

Thus is the end of Paros top MRA
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wandle said:
Venom are all noobs so everyone else in the world should not worry about them at all and just concentrate on other alliances and leave venom to their simming

They are also a bunch of poor hardworking farmers trying to upgrade their villages into cities , they eat potato and bread with goat's milk ;)

DeletedUser15581

He's not wrong, by the looks of it, Venom is simming. Rank 1 in points and Rank 4 in ABP :D

DeletedUser

i here that Skully likes to get out his banjo and sing melodies around the camp fire whilst Pyth dances naked covered only in body paint :p

DeletedUser39031

Legion of Gauls I think (sorry if I am wrong, I do not remember them that well), was in top 5 and failed after mass exodus of its members started yesterday and day before.

My opinion is, that good players saw in what kind of alliance they were in and they formed somewhat more experience alliance, and when they left low ranking members got scared and they left to.

Thus is the end of Paros top MRA
;)
Yeah I thought it was LoG. I was one of the ones that joined the new alliance

DeletedUser

i here that Skully likes to get out his banjo and sing melodies around the camp fire whilst Pyth dances naked covered only in body paint :p
Where did you find those pictures? I though we had hidden them well enough... :(

DeletedUser

14tvwwh.jpg