My BP thoughts on every alliance in top 12

DeletedUser

The only correct response to this thread:

Legions of Gaul: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Never Walk Alone: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Reapers of Death: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Venom 2.0: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
The Lucky Ones: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Polis: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Phoenix: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Chaos Hunters: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Zombie Elite Pirates: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Paros Imperium: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Never Walk Alone 2: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Gods of Death: Not too sure, too early to say anything.

DeletedUser39036

Nice simile there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They don't crumble. Who leaves a muffin to go stale and then crumble?

If they're not made properly, they get put in the bin... or fed to the pets.
In grepolis, they are either disbanded or fed to the other terrible alliances in the game.

DeletedUser33530

Ya no offense to the top twelve right now but i doubt any of them will survive in this world for wonders to start. Actually i say all will be gone within 2 months. Some go down harder then others though.

DeletedUser

Venom 2.0: Oh. This is where it will end. Arguably the most anticipated premade ever has decided to join Paros. Make no mistake, this is the greatest assembly of Grepolis talent ever. I hope this is the alliance that finally sheds the curse of the premades. Best average in the world. Enough ranting. Lets continue.
Saying this is the greatest assembly of grepo talent ever created is a very bold statement. Permanent Ban from Corinth and Premium Gold from Lindos both have/had a ridiculous amount of talent as well, maybe this is the best revolt collection of talent, but as far as overall I don't think anyone can top PB from corinth that was one ridiculous team.

DeletedUser15240

Venom 2.0: Oh. This is where it will end. Arguably the most anticipated premade ever has decided to join Paros. Make no mistake, this is the greatest assembly of Grepolis talent ever. I hope this is the alliance that finally sheds the curse of the premades. Best average in the world. Enough ranting. Lets continue.

So I haven't posted or player or moded since September, so correct me if I am wrong, but I think that your making a slightly biased, naive and questionable observation there ;). Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are many good players, but I suspect there are many who will leave, as with all premades. There also seem to be a number of mods in the alliance, and take it from me, mods are never good players ;). Anyway I can say with near certainty it is not the greatest assembly of talent ever or most anticipated alliance ever. That said dai is a great leader and they sound good so who knows, maybe they will do well but you will just to wait and see.

DeletedUser5554

The only correct response to this thread:

Legions of Gaul: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Never Walk Alone: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Reapers of Death: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Venom 2.0: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
The Lucky Ones: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Polis: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Phoenix: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Chaos Hunters: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Zombie Elite Pirates: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Paros Imperium: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Never Walk Alone 2: Not too sure, too early to say anything.
Gods of Death: Not too sure, too early to say anything.

I'm not in this world but skully hit it right on the head. You can poke and jab predictions. But from my experience none of these predictions matter mostly because 9/12 of these alliances will be dead or irrelevant within a month. Then the following 3 will implode or be picked off by one another.

I have to say though that Venom 2.0 is the team to beat. That being said that anyone with that much hype better have bonded over a few worlds and have some kind of experience working together or they will implode quickly. Especially if they pick up new members along the way.

DeletedUser

Venom are all noobs so everyone else in the world should not worry about them at all and just concentrate on other alliances and leave venom to their simming :p

DeletedUser

I remember Venom from Xi, I didn't stick around long enough to see what happened to them eventually but in the first months they rocked the boat pretty hard, if the leadership is even roughly the same I can expect them to stick around for a long time and wipe all those MRAs right off the face of this planet.

DeletedUser38652

So I haven't posted or player or moded since September, so correct me if I am wrong, but I think that your making a slightly biased, naive and questionable observation there ;). Don't get me wrong, I am sure there are many good players, but I suspect there are many who will leave, as with all premades. There also seem to be a number of mods in the alliance, and take it from me, mods are never good players ;). Anyway I can say with near certainty it is not the greatest assembly of talent ever or most anticipated alliance ever. That said dai is a great leader and they sound good so who knows, maybe they will do well but you will just to wait and see.

You just earned le Respect!

DeletedUser

Saying this is the greatest assembly of grepo talent ever created is a very bold statement. Permanent Ban from Corinth and Premium Gold from Lindos both have/had a ridiculous amount of talent as well, maybe this is the best revolt collection of talent, but as far as overall I don't think anyone can top PB from corinth that was one ridiculous team.
out of alliances i've been in i'd say that project venom in xi and black shadows in kappa both had better line-ups than PB. in fact NmE in tau had an even better line up than any of those even, and failed hard. so i guess you never know.

I remember Venom from Xi, I didn't stick around long enough to see what happened to them eventually but in the first months they rocked the boat pretty hard, if the leadership is even roughly the same I can expect them to stick around for a long time and wipe all those MRAs right off the face of this planet.
daizan - check
pythagorus - check
;)
socrates34 - miss him :(

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhh! Socrates34 was amazing, I was very lucky to share an island right at the beginning with him in xi, where we rimmed kurb, that was fun :)

DeletedUser5061

in fact NmE in tau had an even better line up than any of those even, and failed hard. so i guess you never know.

Ooh come to think of it, NmE from tau did have all those xi/kappa/nu core players under one banner so I think you might be right on this one. Just goes to show stats isn't everything, you always need a few characters and fresh faces bring a little enthusiasm group old vets would lack .

DeletedUser16429

If its not to far of a reach I would say that NmE of Epslion and Zeta were both better than the one on tau!

DeletedUser15240

NmE did have an awesome membership on tau to start with, but everyone left after a week or so as I remember