Top 12 My thoughts on to 12 alliances ( first time)

DeletedUser17045

Well, they're not anymore, considering they've started taking cities from them. lol

DeletedUser

Hahaha..I'm not Elite enough for that crew...Remember what you told me.... :D Bahaha..
But, Yes, As long as you didn't end up attacking me we'd be fine...I may be like one of those people that ghost right after they see the attack notification.. :p

Damn, you guys are everywhere :p

Did you notice that our Sapphire is in TT? What a waste :rolleyes: it's hard to flirt with her like this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well so it seems another alliance disbanded
their players marching orders where handed
Who you might ask, who is out
Masters of Mayhem are no longer about

Sir Seb started the internal rot
staying in their alliance he would not
left and joined the Tiny Teddies to reign
but left as being a teddie was to much pain

So it was left to Diiana to plot her course
and was trying to keep what was left of her force
the top alliance is what they wanted to be
now Masters of Mayhem are relegated to history.....

Basil

No Teddies were hurt in the downfall of Masters of Mayhem........

DeletedUser

anyone cares to revive this thread and give us his opinion on the top 12?

DeletedUser

I will give my summation. Feel free to criticise. Most people do.

1) Tiny Teddies. Still in the front at this point. With wars to the north with Musketeers and to the east with Grimm Sleepers, to the west with The Valkyries and The Death Crusaders, I would say they have their hands full. However, they seem to be still leaping ahead in battle points even though their numbers are dropping. At this point, you know who are players who are committed, unlike some alliances that border on the top of the maximum limit.

2) Musketeers. Bouncing between number 2 and number 3 *(depending on which player joined or left them or Alpha Centuri on the day), They launched a surprise attack on the Teddies lasting nearly a week. While there was a mix up with Uncle Bulgaria who then joined the Musketeers, they have not been able to take a serious Teddy city yet. I am sure with all of the city swapping going on between Uncle Bulgaria and various Musketeer players repositioning themselves, I am sure they will start another offensive within a day or two. It takes a week to rebuild their losses.

3) Alpha Centuri. A much maligned alliance, referred to by some as an MRA. However cfco has run his alliance well, taking in a lot of players from Masters of Mayhem when it disbanded. They seem to be focused on fighting Momento Mori and Immortal Corruption, however, they recently took a Grimm Sleeper city as well. Their first GS city. *Refer to ranking above in 2nd or 3rd place

4) Grimm Sleepers At war with Tiny Teddies but also fighting a variety of smaller alliances and seem to be eating a lot of internals. So far, though they have withheld attacks from the Teddies, it is mainly because of the Musketeers attacking from the North. Grimm Need the Musketeers to allow them to keep their cities in O55, otherwise the teddies would have taken them by now.

5) Momento Mori. Scraping in at number 5, Momento Mori seems to be fighting Immortal Corruption and The Emperors Henchmen as well as pot shots from Alpha Centuri and a few other smaller alliances. Not in the same class as the top 4 alliances, it seems to be battling the local alliances for supremacy.

6) Black Plague. Another alliance fighting local fights for supremacy. While they seem to be fighting just about everyone around them, they seem more focused on taking internals. That can only cause problems in the long run if they dont focus on some direction in their leadership.

7) Noctis Venators. An alliance on the far north east of the core, they too seem to be fighting a wing of Immortal Corruption(II). Also taking internals, also fighting for supremacy in their ocean. However, having a lot of small players, this alliance will take time to develop, if it isnt eaten by a bigger fish.

8) -ABZ- Resurrection of Carpe Jugulum which disbanded overnight, it remains to be seen how this alliance uses its powers. It is in a unique position to upset a number of alliances, as it borders Musketeers to the west, Grimm Sleepers to the South and a few smaller alliances around it. We will see what this alliance does over the next week, however, if it is anything like Carpe Jugulum was, then let it go back to sleep and wait for it to fold again.

9) KNIGHTS OF CHAOS. Fighting against Musketeers and a number of local tribes(alliances) it has been dodging a first class alliance like Musketeers, however, it appears that the Musketeers have turned their attention towards them and snapped up 3 cities quickly. Now it remains to be seen how long this alliance stays in the top 12 if the Musketeers assault them the same way they hit the teddies.

10) The Valkyries. They seem to be an alliance that is like an ice skater skating uphill. The harder they try, they just get nowhere. The are fighting the Teddies in O45 and maybe Alpha Centuri, but they seem to be spending most of their time eating internals. With only 45 players, there is only so many internals you can eat. I cant see them staying as an alliance in their present condition.

11) ALLIANCE OF TAURUS. Well, after what sizzlesaints did to them, they brushed themselves off and went at it again. Steadily grabbing left overs from Masters of Mayhem and other disbanded players, they are spread all over O55 in individual packets, which would make it hard to claim any ocean as they dont have the strength or concentration to do much, other than exist and hope that one of the bigger alliances dont just wipe them out for the fun of it.

12) S.B.Makedonia. Clawing in at number 12 is an alliance I havent heard of. From what I can see, they too are more focused on taking internals that fighting other alliances. It seems that whatever big alliance wants a city from them, they just take it. Will see how they perform over the next few weeks.

13) Who cares....

Basil

DeletedUser25388

i expected a summation from Bassil would be poetic.. :p

Great work

Alliances with good leaders... have survived ... need to see how it goes... ranking is going to change every day...
and yea... what saintedstar did to AOT... was an unrepairable damage..

DeletedUser

I don't post on here much, but since you guys are reviewing us I wanted to point something out. We had what seemed like about 1/2 Momento Mori try a coordinated attack against one of our players that is located well within their territory. As you can see, he racked up 6000 DBP, but they were unable to take any cities and their attacks have now stopped.

2012-03-15 DrStrangelove Alpha Centuri 264. 32,888 4 14,206 6,562 7,644
2012-03-14 DrStrangelove Alpha Centuri 251. 32,756 4 13,857 6,562 7,295
2012-03-13 DrStrangelove Alpha Centuri 242. 32,778 4 10,685 6,552 4,133
2012-03-12 DrStrangelove Alpha Centuri 234. 32,397 4 6,527 4,908 1,619

I've been playing the game about 6 months and really you guys can call us an MRA (and maybe we started as one) but this is really the best alliance I have been invited to since starting this game.

DeletedUser

Tiny Teddies.
4365124 Points with 75 players.
1414416 total bp
Looks like a solid group of fighters. Lots of war fronts and lots of rumours of mistrust and deceit. If they can survive their internal struggles they may survive in this world for a while. I wonder why TT has not survived in any other world before now. They, like several of the top alliances, have had their share of internals to deal with. It looks as though some of players are trying the old tiny city trick into ocean 54. We’ll see if it works for us.

Musketeers.
3873399 points with 96 players
955602 total bp
It looks as though they have a solid hold on the northwest quadrant. I’m not sure going to war with TT was their best move at this point, but time will tell. They look to be a contender for a while.

Alpha Centuri.
3788714 points with 99 players
943862 total bp
They look as though they are doing quite well considering how many new players they seem to have. Their leaders must have good relationship with their new members. It is interesting how they are so well mixed in with TT. Either this will lead to a future war or a merge. It will be interesting watching ocean 55 over the coming weeks.

Grimm Sleepers
2954448 points with 58 players
931669 total bp
Another top alliance with very good average player points. They are fighting the Teddies in ocean 55. It is quite interesting to see 3 of the top four alliances all fighting for control of ocean 55.

All Alliances below this have less than half the points and bp as the top 4 alliances. Unless some of their players make a key move soon there is little hope for any of them dominating in this world.

DeletedUser17045

Tiny Teddies.
4365124 Points with 75 players.
1414416 total bp
Looks like a solid group of fighters. Lots of war fronts and lots of rumours of mistrust and deceit. If they can survive their internal struggles they may survive in this world for a while. I wonder why TT has not survived in any other world before now. They, like several of the top alliances, have had their share of internals to deal with. It looks as though some of players are trying the old tiny city trick into ocean 54. We’ll see if it works for us.

1. It is quite a sight at our local tavern. Just can't help the fact that a lot of the TT crew are heavy drinkers. Things are said, things are done, but mistruct and deception is not on the Tavern menu. (Not anymore anyway).

2. I believe TT is well and truly alive in world Phi (En30-the first world that I founded TT in). Considering I had to leave a few months into the world (due to real life issues, which therefore sent me on a 6+ month hiatus from the game), I handed the leadership over to Saxen. Not sure what happen next, but as I've been informed from various accounts, mergers and what not have occurred, and name changes, etc. But yeah, I've only been in touch with a few ORIGINAL TT members from Phi and their accounts differ, so not 100% sure if it is still well and truly alive, although I know quite a few ORIGINAL TT members on Phi which are still playing.

3. Sly deception. It is people like you that make this forum interesting...oh, and also make foolish alliances like Musketeers believe your nonsense :p

DeletedUser

ummm.... I only see 3 TT cities that musketeers have conquered.....

Edit: If you go back in the TT conquest history you can see they have taken at least 3 musketeers cities...... Dont try to twist the facts -_-

DeletedUser

for gains of cities it

TT-3
Musk-4

this war will test whos a better leader and should be interesting

DeletedUser17045

Hahaha, thats hilarious. Counting Uncle Bulgaria's cities. Good one. (Only those directly involved should know the reason behind all my sarcasm. So if any Musketeer is not aware, go ask Paul.)

DeletedUser

Going from grepointer UncleB counting since he was a TT and it is you own fault if you kick him out for what internal reason ever he was TT and therefore count as a Musketeers conquer since we also count TT conquer of Uncles city when he became a musketeer.
Musketeers:5
TT: 3
A conquest is a conquest old alliance new alliance (old alliance TT new Alliance Musketeers therefore count for Musketeers and the other way arround.)

Oh and we shall not forget all the attempts TT maked to a city of Musketeers and how many CS we have sunk into the ocean;) And this a fact as well. And also reading from the Forum it seems like there are a lot self-willed leaders in TT who cant decide what to do and do not listen to the others and expect everyone in the Alliance to follow and even if they fail they cannot admit and see their failure. But again this is just from what Ive read in this Forum since I do not have intell on either internal leadership decision and plans and what.