Pnp Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

• Thread starter DeletedUser28457
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Sweet get wolfpack in here we'd love to chat it up with them after today. xD

DeletedUser29066

I agree. Just because we're constantly trying to take each other's cities doesn't mean we can't be civil about it.

DeletedUser5554

That's the point congratulations on breaking our weakest conquest by the way we'll settle for 3/4 sieges though.

Also thanks for the free bp. :D

DeletedUser8467

Well alliances aside, i think yesterday LD did very well. I can only assume with my none Psychic abilities that they ran an OP on Myrs. And all in all it went well. I didnt see the attacks to clear there targets, but there support was strong and consistent.

Good job and well done. :)

DeletedUser5554

Well mrym fought back and did everything they could so good job there it's nice to see we won't be getting in for free as jmoody proved :)

DeletedUser6029

I have to briefly troll this thread to yell at one of your members...but don't worry, it won't be a habit. Uber loser needs to check in so as I can sing him happy birthday!!!!!

And now back to business!

DeletedUser6029

Nod,
If I told you I'd have to kill you...but in the meantime....I wish everyone would launch on Daveio. Not a real launch, but enough of a launch to fill up his screen when he logs on and craps his pants before he reads this.....and then when they land and he is like ....you can tell him Dom says pay back is a ** (forgot I was on grepolis) :p and happy birthday!

DeletedUser8467

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Dom :). But you never actually sang me happy Birthday -_-. I will make you pay by actually singing to you on your own bday Bwahahahahaha.........my singing makes ears bleed :p.

DeletedUser6029

you are all fired....not a single attack was sent to him!!!!!
What is everyone afraid of him? He is an uber loser!!! harmless...ask me he tried to rim me for years ;)

Ahhh ...he is draggin me back into the game....
ROUND what 5?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8467

If you get addicted again loserette i take no repsonsibility......wellllllllll maybe a little bit. :p.
Im Big Kev excited now :).

EDIT: Round 2 for me, technically i started a few other worlds while in Eps, but only ever lasted a day or 2. One world is all i can handle at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ MIKE...
I am near active 24 hours a day & this & only this is the reason why im ranked 1st. Because from day one iv been farming harder than anyone & everyone.

I'm as competitive as the next guy but seriously? Get a life?

Although i respect all players those that under estimate me will fail & i just want you all to know im not just some noob with a money to waste because i have put thought after thought & alot of MY time into becoming the rank 1 player i am today.

Grats, you're king of a video game! (refer to my 1st comment)

DeletedUser31161

you know Don has been "inactive" for the last few months right...?

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure what your point is mate. To me that's like saying "I was on a diet and lost 20 pounds but now I'm eating like a pig again."

DeletedUser5554

Don has been dead for awhile now. Hes banned but we appreciate the agreements :D