Pnp Myrmidons 1-0 Lacking Diplomacy

• Thread starter DeletedUser28457
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Uhhh where did you get that stat from? Anyone else we've gone against we've conquered Myrm got the only stop... If you mean failed attacks then yes you're probably right 3 as far as I can tell sounds about right.

DeletedUser5554

You can't really talk counting the bad attacks and supports you guys have given it would number over 100 easily. I believe we've had 7 slingers and defensive units show up on our door step before....Congratulations on having one player who actually bothers to conquer and a entire turtle island that somehow still came up with bad numbers to block a badly communicated CS i'm sure its gonna get you far in this game buddy.

DeletedUser1405

I see latest standing LD-2 / Mermaids-2 don't see any bragging or PnP in the forum from LD but then again they don't need to brag and try to get the world thinking they are a decent lot. Everyone already knows they are.
Nice going LD lots more to come.

Let the excuses commence......

DeletedUser29066

don't see any bragging or PnP in the forum from LD

Thanks Mike. We prefer to keep a low profile, attract less attention ... just quietly sneak up on 'em and cut their throats while they sleep. No muss, no fuss.:cool:

DeletedUser5554

Its 2-1 we haven't lost another city :D But thanks for the kind words mike. :)

DeletedUser

I wonder what the score will look like over the next few days..

DeletedUser

Unless there's a Major Act of Sabotage about to happen to the Myrms, I think they'll find out. Joining the winning side may be difficult, but I don't get why you're staying on the losing side when you're actually informed. Most members of MRA's can at least claim ignorance..?

DeletedUser

If we were all on the same side this forum would be boring. The penguin provides entertainment to an otherwise boring forum and without competition we might as well just all join an mra.

DeletedUser

I didn't read that little bit of heresy at the end and we'll leave it at that. I like Mr P. He's vastly outnumbered but still insistant that he's on the winning team. Even if he's deluded, you have to admire his upbeat attitude to the whole thing.

DeletedUser5554

And his contribution's to Finton :)

PS penguin 2 questions.

1. Can you bring more people on the externals from Myrmidons? I feel this would get fun if Jason and others hopped on here.

2. What happened to Don? :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's not heresy it's the truth. In a perfect world whoever wanted to just coast to victory would join the massive mra. In reality, most people prefer to be part of an active alliance and the rest just give up. (I hope that makes sense) either way the penguin is here talking about this side or that and without him this forum would kind of suck; so people need to just stop it with the personal attacks however cool it seems to be atm. It's nice to see people calling bs for what it is but when everybody wants to jump on the bandwagon... well see above.

DeletedUser5554

This is why I want Jason and Don on the externals they would make this place more fun. The whole world vs Penguin kinda just sucks for penguin...

DeletedUser8467

It looks like Don is no longer with us in grepo. And thats all that can be said. For reasons you will know when you try attack or spell him.

DeletedUser5554

IE he got banned because of that picture i'm guessing? Well that sucks for all of us now we don't have anyone to challenge us in Myrms :/ And Myrms doesn't have an offense anymore. So you all just keep him to make yourselves look better or?

DeletedUser31161

IE he got banned because of that picture i'm guessing? Well that sucks for all of us now we don't have anyone to challenge us in Myrms :/ And Myrms doesn't have an offense anymore. So you all just keep him to make yourselves look better or?

it sucks that Don is inactive but we think he will come back.

This is why I want Jason and Don on the externals they would make this place more fun. The whole world vs Penguin kinda just sucks for penguin...

do i see a heart in that big chest of your noddy?

DeletedUser8467

Well that sucks for all of us now we don't have anyone to challenge us in Myrms :/ And Myrms doesn't have an offense anymore.

You must of been in awe of him if you think he is the only one in the entire alliance that has offense. If he comes back im shore he will love that you thought so highly of him. :)

DeletedUser5554

I did think highly of him. And as your attempts at breaking our now 4 sieges clearly are proving you guys don't have much of an offense you even called on wolfpack to help you....PS they didn't do much to help you.

DeletedUser8467

lol good for you :).

Have you seen me in here posting comments like- "Myrmidons are the best and LD are rubbish. All others are terrible" and the normal posts that come from a few external goers when posting about there alliances? No, i just generally comment. Later down the track when the future alliances are solid (after merges or collapses), i will join in the posting wars ;).

Until then ,you will need another player to stir into a debate.