DeletedUser

---
DECL-1.gif

---
DECL-2.gif

---

DeletedUser

Your PnPs are just not the same :(

(And yes, I used PnP in the loose sense of the acronym)

DeletedUser13729

On the day we reach top12 nemesis declares on us lol.

I thought the logical choice would have been to battle pv for server supremacy but i guess that was more of a hope.
Good luck with the recruiting spree your on i guess,you can have the cowards who jump ship tbh.
I will fight untill i get rimmed most likely,unless leaders say otherwise and i guess now i have a purpose to the nolifing instead of just developing along.

DeletedUser

This is not a PNP. its an announcement. The PnP that I do is "The Balcony", and will be about the war, not about announcing the war... which should be pretty obvious. There isn't much of a story to tell yet.

DeletedUser13729

We had shared claims section and the cooperation in claiming citys was going on fine,few bumps but that was about it . My reaction to this interesting development.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser

Very nice hit, he'll be feeling that one, but you didn't black out your city name in the blue top bit.

DeletedUser

This is not a PNP. its an announcement. The PnP that I do is "The Balcony", and will be about the war, not about announcing the war... which should be pretty obvious. There isn't much of a story to tell yet.

I know, but I get all excited and hope there are puppets. I knew it was just going to be an announcement but was wondering if you'd do a small PnPesque thing about the lead up to the war, why, etc.

DeletedUser

I swear Killer Wabbits were your allies?

I guess Nemesis feels threatened by them in Ocean 55...

You don't make allies on the same ocean pal, because eventually you will have to face each other on the battlefield for absolute Ocean dominance.

DeletedUser13729

Yeah its pointless anyway,its a ground attack anyway so there is only one opion anyway on that island lol ,atleast if you got any brain function. But ty for mentioning it,to lazy to edit.

DeletedUser

Meh its just one of 4 cities that are just as full of troops, hard to catch something thats on the same island without liveing on grepolis, nice hit either way.

DeletedUser

wow. woke up and found that we are at war with Nemesis.
and the first thing that got before an attack was a request to join. was thinking of how to reply when i found a cs park somewhere :p

DeletedUser

wow. woke up and found that we are at war with Nemesis.
and the first thing that got before an attack was a request to join. was thinking of how to reply when i found a cs park somewhere :p

too bad you lost your LS :(

I do so love to dance...

DeletedUser

yeah real bad loosing those huge amount of ls. for which i should make a huge tantrum :p

DeletedUser

well. we have our first leaver a moment ago :(, sad cause it was me who had invited a coward to our alliance :(((