Nemesis go to WAR

DeletedUser

I know how you feel, iv gotta time 4 attacks today, during work on my iphone to land seconds before a CS. 30 second rule + Iphone lag FTL.

Sorry for being slightly off topic but Grepo on my iPhone is so incredibly difficult. Sometimes I don't even try and use it for checking messages/forum or sending a major attack. I used it for farming early on in the server which was great but with more than 1 city it gets difficult.

Do you find you have to tap things repeatedly for them to finally open or respond?

I can't imagine timing attacks within seconds on my iPhone, I usually go for within a minute or two if I must.

DeletedUser6810

Do you find you have to tap things repeatedly for them to finally open or respond?

I can't imagine timing attacks within seconds on my iPhone, I usually go for within a minute or two if I must.

Well out of my 4 attacks i got 2 perfect, 1 was 15 seconds before, and i missed my fourth one because i lost 3g connection.

Takes ages to respond if your not on a normal network ^^

DeletedUser

yeah network matters

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My network is good, sometimes it is unresponsive (I find I need to tap twice in most cases - first tap is like the "mouse over" the second actually executes the command) so I just thought it was the website not meant to be used on a phone.

Thanks for the response.