Nemesis go to WAR

DeletedUser

You knoiw how the saying goes all iz fair in love and war.

Let me ask you this did you guys have a official pact with Nemesis? I doubt it.
we had one from the start of the server

Did you have a shared forums to prevent accidental siege breakage with them since you were both in the same territory and had mutual enemies?
most likely.
we had one
Did you really think once the mutual enemies were gone, they were gonna jump a 10 hour ocean border to come after us in 54 or CS in 45 when they have your riped cities near or on their islands? coz you were basically their academy and you didn't even know it.
we had different areas located to expand in future
Did you make other allies that can help you with this war or did you put all your eggs in one basket? for your sakes I hope not.
well all i can say we have. but our enemy know who they are.
careless mistake maybe from my part as they were in our pact list which was shown to all. but i changed it as soon as i realized that.

DeletedUser

Please flame the below:

If I'll be honest and I know I'm a little late... why give the Killer Wabbits a 24 hour "running away" period? I really don't understand.
  • Is it so that you might have less to battle? Make the job easier?
  • Or is it to give them a little head start as of course, you would thrash them otherwise?
  • Maybe its an attempt at a "Project Venom", trying to absorb as many members as possible.

Trust me to create controversies. However, I don't have the slightest idea why. Anyone want to enlighten me?

DeletedUser13729

Twas obviously going to happen.

As someone said earlier, you can't share an Ocean with an ally forever, that's true. Nemesis have only done this now because they feel threatened by you wabbits and they did not want you to get to strong because then that would of been a problem :p

We were mainly on the border mainly and maybe 2-3 islands into the ocean tops lol,would have been good buffer between them and cs in the future but whatever.

DeletedUser13729

Please flame the below:

If I'll be honest and I know I'm a little late... why give the Killer Wabbits a 24 hour "running away" period? I really don't understand.
  • Or is it to give them a little head start as of course, you would thrash them otherwise?
  • Maybe its an attempt at a "Project Venom", trying to absorb as many members as possible.

Trust me to create controversies. However, I don't have the slightest idea why. Anyone want to enlighten me?

They wiped off first citys before the messages came+ they had launched cs-s before that aswell so yeah 24 hour "running" period is complete bull i guess :cool:

DeletedUser10837

Please flame the below:

Their little joke Osl. The war declaration was 'accidentally' not sent to us until after the colony ships landed. :p

DeletedUser14937

i just have a small question how will wabbits players in lambda be able to play with the same nemesis players on lambda (in the same alliance) knowing that their so called "friends" betrayed them without a seconds thought.. i know what happens on a server stays on that server but this is quite different, this was not 2 enemy alliance who happened to have players from same alliance elsewhere, this was an official pact that was betrayed while the other alliance was sleeping, they took advantage of their friends making them think they could trust them and then did this......

DeletedUser10837

Well, my city is a goner but :pro: and you have to take your amusement where you can get it, so for your edification viewers I present Nubcake Takeover:

10sc554.jpg

Notice the support landing at 5:56 am, a full 10 hours before the colony ship.

And the clearing attack just after which kindly took out the land troops.

Shouldn't they kick you out of Nemesis for a blunder like this HTS Gavin? You clearly couldn't conquer a sand pit without help. :p

DeletedUser13729

And how is that a problem? We are actually talking about someone else than pv and their crushing of their enemys for a change in the world forum lol.

DeletedUser

It's actually good. It'll be better when Nemesis and PV come to blows, whenever that is. After all, they both want the same goal :D

So STATLER, any On The Balcony's planned for this war?

DeletedUser

I got The ingame Message Declaring War on us. Only after hey took one of our city.
and Best Part is that. it says it was sent to everybody of our alliance. except to the 4 The founder.
hmm, that is a good way to declare war.

DeletedUser5061

Please flame the below:

If I'll be honest and I know I'm a little late... why give the Killer Wabbits a 24 hour "running away" period?

Obviously they are trying to make quick work of Killer Wabbits and move on to bigger and badder things. Why make it harder than it has to be especially when you have nothing to gain and everything to lose with wars like this. Everyone expacts Nemesis to slaughter the rabbits so winning this won't be no mean feat for them but if they fail however people will be like maybe they are not all that.

I guess you've never been elite alliances like Nemesis before otherwise you would know players in those alliance quit all the time for reasons like..

• They push themselves so hard and wear themselves out overtime.
  • They lose enthusiasm for the game because they have been there done that.
  • It's never fun as it was in the alliance where they made all their grepo friends.
  • Due to failed conquests, being outnumbered on their first island or from having to go inactive/VM due to RL in first few weeks of the server they get off to a bad start and fall behind on the ranks so their ego says let's start fresh on a new server coz we can do better.
  • They disagree with the strategy being used but can't be asked to change it because then they would have lead themselves but they can't be arsed to do that it just keeps eating way at them.
  • The alliance falls short of their expactations, they grow tired of the players riding on their coat tails and the ones that don't participate.
  • They dislike leadership or what the alliance is fast becoming.
  • They wanna be in an alliance led by Osl112 or they are simply went awol would be the other way to put it.

Taking the above list into consideration maybe a slight attempt at a "Project Venom", aint so bad picking up a few good players can only bode well for their future at this stage. Nemesis have had a lot of their players drop out and those players need to be replaced some how so they can keep competing for the number one spot otherwise quality will get outdone by quantity at some stage because of the lack of CP. Recruitment is very limited when you are looking for both quality and location, so the way I see it this is a good way to kill two birds with one stone.

You might not think recruitment is a good thing if indeed that's what they are but from what I have seen alliances that fail to recruit are the ones that fall beefore they achieve anything eg. Shine, Narwals I would list more but they are to remember.

Nope I still don't like Nemesis but I dislike people who like to take jibes at PV.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13729

Yeah and how many of us have joined nemesis sofar and how many will you think btw lol,they should have tried to get us into merge with them instead of trying to force things like this.

Sure they will get 30sh good citys in total eventually from us but that is it lol .. and in return you get about 20 people who hate ur guts when you probably if you played ur cards could have been recruited .

And stop demoing the walls of me when i dodge,its annoying .

DeletedUser10837

Obviously they are trying to make quick work of Killer Wabbits and move on to bigger and badder things. [/SIZE]

And in spite of the sneak attacks under cover of darkness, in spite of the treachery and backstabbing, in spite of grossly outnumbering us, we managed to break some of their sieges. Not all, obviously, but some. They are not infallable and frankly some of their conquest attempts were amateurish. Like attacking their own supports. :eek:

And in spite of their ridiculous attempts to threaten us into 'neutrality' by waving the promise of future recruitment...

ountx2.jpg

None of the core players has forsaken the others.

I've been playing grepolis on regional servers since July, off and on on the english servers since about the same time. One thing I have learned is that in the end all alliances fall and winning is not as important as being true to your mates.

:pro:

DeletedUser13729

meh i basicly lost my first city :( ,lost the my pathetic sniping tries and noway to break it aswell. Gratz on the city lol .

Statler timed his biremes perfectly- would have gotten my 12 ls to attack his 40 ls but was behind the support by a second or two ;). And also i messed up timing with two of my citys with biremes, one was the same second as the last clearing run and another one would have came but was late so i canceled it ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Statler timed his biremes perfectly- would have gotten my 12 ls to attack his 40 ls but was behind the support by a second or two ;). And also i messed up timing with two of my citys with biremes, one was the same second as the last clearing run and another one would have came but was late so i canceled it ..

I know how you feel, iv gotta time 4 attacks today, during work on my iphone to land seconds before a CS. 30 second rule + Iphone lag FTL.