Nemesis go to WAR

DeletedUser5061

Killer Wabbits - compact, condensed, pragmatic and seem to have a killer instinct but they don't recruit which shows, they lack ambition because they are happy playing second fiddle. This game is kill or be killed and sooner or later Nemesis are gonna say let's kill 'em all (around the time Metalcore gets his second city) they are gonna take your best players and stick it to you, I say be proactive.

/me (shakes head) and says I told you so. okay I know I said around the time he metal gets his second city but that was actually a typo, I obviously meant when he gets his third.

Its like I am physic innit blud?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well as a human we made a mistake. . will fight back till we die

DeletedUser14167

The Olympians might join this war...if we find an excuse.

DeletedUser10837

Let this be a lesson to everyone else about MetalCore and co's trustworthiness.

:p

DeletedUser

What Dead Eyed Suburbanite said, altough Nemesis probably don't want many or any pacts anyway.

Can we see some battle reports pleeease?

DeletedUser10837

P.S. Nemsis, so uncertain of victory that you had to attack us while we are sleeping, on a weeknight? Tsk tsk.

P.P.S. To those rats who left, please keep in mind that MetalCore's 'protection' will only last as long as your cities are too small to bother taking. :p

DeletedUser13155

It's beyond cowardly to ally and then attack.
It shows that Nemisis are not as good as they say, they need to rely on suprise attacks and backstabbing to get ahead. I am quite dissapointed in them considering I've played with most of them on Lambda.

/T

DeletedUser

Wellll..... what can i say...? i was one of the first to warn about this, however this was very logical. our alliances could not last. fact, no pact lasts for ever.

a message to all alliances with leaders having heads on their shoulders, partake action in this war and let this war be a lesson to you, finish what nemesis started and NEVER trust a hungry bear.

and i did not leave, i would have never left, i got kiked for inactivity and sas had every right, and we are still good friends.

DeletedUser13155

I am not mad because they declare war on us.
I am mad because they didn't. A post on a forum on a weekday is not the same thing as sending an ingame declaration of war and cancelling the pact.
I am mad because they betrayed us.

Any alliance worth it's salt dare to send an In game declaration of war.

/T

DeletedUser10837

Agreed.

As for the 'conditions': we will not disband, we will not surrender, we will not give up our nuklear carrots.

We go down fighting together, and then we will fight our way in from the rim to get revenge. :)

:pro:

DeletedUser13155

Nemisis may take a few cities from us, but they have gained permanent enemies.

DeletedUser13729

Meh should have hidden my ls and stuff when i went to sleep. Lost about 100 ls on defense,gj btw .Also i feel bad about this since i was one of the few people in the alliance who thought the pact between us might actually work lol...

statler just wiped out my bireme city ..160 biremes gone .Thought i could kill a ls wave instead of dodging,but turned out to be a bad idea lolol.

DeletedUser

some of you might say this is tactic. but it is not.....
betraying a friend is something that cant be forgotten. your names were carved in our heart forever.

also a warning to another small alliance who are getting strong. be in constant watch and not let your gaurd down. this may be your wake up call.

DeletedUser

Meh should have hidden my ls and stuff when i went to sleep. Lost about 100 ls on defense,gj btw .Also i feel bad about this since i was one of the few people in the alliance who thought the pact between us might actually work lol...

statler just wiped out my bireme city ..160 biremes gone .Thought i could kill a ls wave instead of dodging,but turned out to be a bad idea lolol.

A good LS nuke can take out 300-350 biremes :(

DeletedUser13729

some of you might say this is tactic. but it is not.....
betraying a friend is something that cant be forgotten. your names were carved in our heart forever.

also a warning to another small alliance who are getting strong. be in constant watch and not let your gaurd down. this may be your wake up call.

"hint" X-treme Noobs "hint"

And okc i know,i just hoped it was like 50-100 wich have been thrown at me before that ,oh and i cant even afk,there are that many attacks to dodge. Lost like 7 biremes and 7 ls wich i have built up cause i was playing another game for a hour lol.

DeletedUser14937

very disappointed by nemesis tbh, considering i used to be a wabbit and could see how much respect you had on the forum, your claims always coming first and trying to help you when you got your cities sieged.

i hope wabbits find a way through this :)! but again VERY dissapointing from nemesis, turning a pact into an enemy in a blink of an eye, how brave of you :)

DeletedUser5061

You knoiw how the saying goes all iz fair in love and war.

Let me ask you this did you guys have a official pact with Nemesis? I doubt it.

Did you have a shared forums to prevent accidental siege breakage with them since you were both in the same territory and had mutual enemies?
most likely.

Did you really think once the mutual enemies were gone, they were gonna jump a 10 hour ocean border to come after us in 54 or CS in 45 when they have your riped cities near or on their islands? coz you were basically their academy and you didn't even know it.

Did you make other allies that can help you with this war or did you put all your eggs in one basket? for your sakes I hope not.

I am not a big fan of Nemesis as we all kmow by now but we did the same thing with Shine it's call securing yo base. There is no way we would have expanded into 44 so early if there was someone in our we could fight and take decent size cities from in our ocean. There actions don't need justification this is a war game and they wanna war with you it seems. Yes sneak attacks aint nice and not how I would do it but nor is attacking noobs when all they wanna do is play sim city but we all do that so why not this?

lol I love the drama this kinda stuff brings.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Twas obviously going to happen.

As someone said earlier, you can't share an Ocean with an ally forever, that's true. Nemesis have only done this now because they feel threatened by you wabbits and they did not want you to get to strong because then that would of been a problem :p