New Demons strategy

DeletedUser

So, you guys probably haven't noticed, but currently Demons are at war with Full Metal Jacket. 104 players vs 44 players, should be an easy win for Demons right? Wrong. After taking one city with ease, our forums were buzzing with news of an operation. Things got rolling today, and we managed to get a CS into a Demon city. As we continued to make plans, one player noticed something funny. Rather than attempt to break the siege, the Demons leadership instead decided to kick the player from their alliance :rolleyes:. The player, by the way, was active and had activated militia against us. Oh well, anything to make the score look better, right guys?

Chetra.JPG

Chetra2.JPG

DemonsMilitia.JPG

DeletedUser52067

On a side note everybody, we are still an MRA and are looking to recruit as many 500-1000 point players as possible but only if you're in oceans 44, 45, 54 or 55. Divine envoys are the best unit and everybody needs to focus on colonizing. That is all

DeletedUser

Demons have a few good players at the top, rest.. i would say they are very top heavy imo. But i guess this doesn't count as a city lost for them?

DeletedUser33512

Demons have a few good players at the top, rest.. i would say they are very top heavy imo. But i guess this doesn't count as a city lost for them?

LOL, course it does. Otherwise why don't we all start kicking those we can't be bothered to defend.

DeletedUser

Well, apparently our little city taking endeavor has upset Demons; as they decided to take one of our INACTIVE cities. Luckily we had taken precautions and we saw that they had sieged it. Now, as you can see; Demons refuse to even help their active players out; they kick them rather than help lift the siege. Us? We don't kick our players, we will defend them regardless if they are playing or not and will never allow Demons to just have one of our cities

Grepo1.pnggrepo2.png

DeletedUser50935

Well, apparently our little city taking endeavor has upset Demons; as they decided to take one of our INACTIVE cities. Luckily we had taken precautions and we saw that they had sieged it. Now, as you can see; Demons refuse to even help their active players out; they kick them rather than help lift the siege. Us? We don't kick our players, we will defend them regardless if they are playing or not and will never allow Demons to just have one of our cities

View attachment 11608View attachment 11609
INACTIVE is harsh... leaving the server would've been nicer :(

DeletedUser50935

I'm leaving because of something that happened irl... In fact I am notifying my alliances in Abdera and Hyperborea today of my departure...

DeletedUser33512

Inactive is the reality, eh James, those points been stagnant for a while, I observed :D

DeletedUser

I'm leaving because of something that happened irl... In fact I am notifying my alliances in Abdera and Hyperborea today of my departure...

I was just trying to be funny, brother. I wasn't trying to be offensive I apologize

DeletedUser50935

Nah its ok.. i'm just a little upset about what happned I would like to wish all at FMJ good luck... Go and thrash those MRA's :D

DeletedUser

We're not really at war with Demons, but I gotta admit; it did make the thread seem better

All about propaganda

DeletedUser

Update, looks like Demons are trying to break the siege. So they're helping him out, they just don't want it to go on their score. Nice alliance you've got there guys