New God Discussion Thread

DeletedUser48437

I think having a new God with those powers is a great idea.

DeletedUser34235

People it's a joke, why are you so upset? The only thing some players think is gold. So with 100 more gold you could conquer the world?

DeletedUser15336

I hope is not April's fool joke. But will be nice this God has a third mythological unit and can move by sea and be an offensive unit.
Fourth spell could be like a combination of Zeus Rage and Sea Storm.

DeletedUser

4th Spell Tyrannical Tear

The T-Rex shreds through defenses with his tiny little hands causing all units in the city to fight at half strength.
_dinosaurier07.gif

DeletedUser51346

Very cool, a little different. Hopefully this isn't a joke.

DeletedUser17009

I like the new god, I would like to see the 4th power be T-rex strength, the ability to attack enemy troops with more damage.

DeletedUser51379

4th divine power could be increased myth. units power or contra-attack on an incoming attack?

DeletedUser50768

LOL! I like that. Saddly its the 1st April :(
hahahahahaha aadding dinosaurus to Ancient Greece, not retarded at all
_lol.gif

DeletedUser15637

Could have a Mosasaurs as a myth unit - That would deal with any LS nukes ;)

DeletedUser52898

Agree

cool ,got the gold at least.

4th spell, 'a golden fleece' collect enough favour and exchange for gold, would certainly even up the game for players who cant afford to pay to play games and far more greek orientated.

Still not sure about the dinosaur thing. kinda weird

DeletedUser35934

4th spell Dino Spell ...

Return to Stone Age ... 500 favor to cast - a single city is cast back to a state of beginners protection for 8 hours but at the expense of all city improvements losing 1 level.

annette61

Phrourach
This world is about Greek Warriors not about Dinosaurs so why spoil the game now.Think again about the time it take to make 1 of those we will be at WW stage before it hatches.Where as i prefer Artemis to stay with the spells she provides and the Myths units are effective.Sorry Guys go back to your drawing board and try to think of some thing better than a idea out of Jurassic Park that you saw on the cereal box.You up grade the academy to do stone hail but you dont upgrade any thing to fight against it.So the myths get stronger but nothing is done about the troops defending against them.You m

DeletedUser

WELL IF THIS ISNT A JOKE the 4th spell could be raising your troops from the dead