No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Goon with all do respect you are a bit brash if you went to war with venom because we were arrogant isn't it a little hypocritical to be displaying the same qualities :/

DeletedUser

Goon with all do respect you are a bit brash if you went to war with venom because we were arrogant isn't it a little hypocritical to be displaying the same qualities :/

I don't think he is being arrogant. Just tired of all the nonsense and having Dai act like he is better than everyone else :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41889

WHO does Daizon think he is to -rep and comment in the first place..?? He doesn't run nothin round here bruh..!!

DeletedUser

I feel like i don't distribute nonsense to anyone around here but yeah even if dai may through his weight around no need to respond in kind as it makes you just as bad anyways just my view :) Its just a - rep i would rep you but as you know i already did when you first joined.

DeletedUser41523

V2 has begun working that angle already. I know a few they have contacted,, and I suspect they have hit up everyone of note.

But I thought pacts were dishonorable in the eyes of Venom. Does this mean that Venom is dishonorable? :(

Come on Venom the answer is simple! Just take more enemy cities!!!! God so silly...Oh wait....:p

DeletedUser

But I thought pacts were dishonorable in the eyes of Venom. Does this mean that Venom is dishonorable? :(

You thought wrong. We didn`t say pacts are dishonorable, but it is dishonorable when you get 6-7 alliances on one side and just 1 alliance on other and claim superiority. Boxing it is said its a gentlemen sport, why, because it is 1vs1 not 7 peps against one.

Look at BL NAPs and Pacts, they already back stabbed Foofies after they came to them to attack Venom 2.0 in exchange for NAP and membership in Coalition untile Venom 2.0 is gone. BL peps will come here again and say "we are not in no coalition, we do not share forum", just stop we know about PMs and skype chats, so just stop there. So it is behavior that is dishonorable and way to achieve goals, Pact that Tru have with Saints is a strong pact and they work as one, no problem there same is with Phalanx family, but BL have canceled Pacts and NAPs after they have "milked" their "allies"! Honorable? Don`t think so. So question is who among the Coalition members is next to take backstabbing blow, at least you knew with Venom 2.0 what to expect so you didn`t have to look behind your shoulders, but with your Coalition friends you should.

DeletedUser41889

LOL, Stragetos your so off base man.... I think I will let Wandle or Interlude deal with this false statement... But I will tell you this... NEVER trust a GOON... he will take you for all your worth.... ;)

DeletedUser

NEVER trust a GOON

From what I know we can agree on this one.

PS
Never let other fight battles for you,
Wandle is cool person (but do not like that is truing to cover the fact BL is in coalition and that went on even when Paul admitted that, so thats a big minus in my eyes) , Paul Regret is cool to (he actually said they are in Coalition and for admitting that I respect him even more)

DeletedUser41889

I dont do diplo work... I can only do what I do best... and that's "KILL THEM ALL"....

Whatever they said or didnt say is water under the bridge... but who really cares what is a plus or minus "in your eyes" ?? Did you create Paros? Are you some new founded god they are implementing in this next update release? If not, sit back and take a load off while your not being attacked by BL.... yet

DeletedUser

I don't think he is being arrogant. Just tired of all the nonsense and having Dai act like he is better than everyone else :p

Proven fact around Grepolis to be better than at least you guys, so suck it up and zip it, you talk too much you know

DeletedUser41889

Proven fact around Grepolis to be better than at least you guys, so suck it up and zip it, you talk too much you know

thee, thou, thoughs.... all you guys do is bump your gums...

why dont you personally attack someone... since actions speak louder than words....

DeletedUser41523

You thought wrong. We didn`t say pacts are dishonorable, but it is dishonorable when you get 6-7 alliances on one side and just 1 alliance on other and claim superiority. Boxing it is said its a gentlemen sport, why, because it is 1vs1 not 7 peps against one.

Look at BL NAPs and Pacts, they already back stabbed Foofies after they came to them to attack Venom 2.0 in exchange for NAP and membership in Coalition untile Venom 2.0 is gone. BL peps will come here again and say "we are not in no coalition, we do not share forum", just stop we know about PMs and skype chats, so just stop there. So it is behavior that is dishonorable and way to achieve goals, Pact that Tru have with Saints is a strong pact and they work as one, no problem there same is with Phalanx family, but BL have canceled Pacts and NAPs after they have "milked" their "allies"! Honorable? Don`t think so. So question is who among the Coalition members is next to take backstabbing blow, at least you knew with Venom 2.0 what to expect so you didn`t have to look behind your shoulders, but with your Coalition friends you should.

Wanting to no pact is honorable especially when you have the team you do. Some of you acting superior because of it I would find a tad bit dishonorable. When you do that it ends up looking something like this to the eyes of the world.
2z4z85s.jpg

Of course its a given strategos. But I've read a bit of the back story here in my free time when i'm board or in between a class or workouts. Judging by some of the stuff that some people say I'd find a coalition a little beneficial. Personally i'd never close all diplomatic doors just in case this happens. Some people around here remind me a bit this.
2lmufzn.jpg

Being confident is great. Having the stats to back it up is better. But eventually karma tends to catch up. For some people over there it looks like Karma has caught them and is in the process of lat tossing them head first on concrete while she's at it. And for other people i'm sure she looks kindly on. If BL is doing this then they'll get theirs right?

I know it wasn't asked but if you want my opinion after reading a bit I could see why 6 alliances decided to attack you. It wasn't hate on your skills either or even the lack of diplomacy. Personally I respect you guys for not playing easy mode. But when you rub an entire world the wrong way well...

eknxoz.jpg

And now because of things that a few people did in the past. The bad choice of words and displays of excessive attitude. You face an entire world. And now? Well...
apb8cg.jpg

In other words and at the risk of sounding like an elementary school teacher. Words hurt and they come back to bite you. I can see many avoidable fights by just maybe clamming up for a few weeks while you finished one or two targets instead of being forced to fight 6. Have a nice day. Cya guys next time I run out of things to do. :D

DeletedUser

I dont do diplo work... I can only do what I do best... and that's "KILL THEM ALL"....

Whatever they said or didnt say is water under the bridge... but who really cares what is a plus or minus "in your eyes" ?? Did you create Paros? Are you some new founded god they are implementing in this next update release? If not, sit back and take a load off while your not being attacked by BL.... yet

You appeared on external right after Venom 2.0 started loosing cities but before that not a single post from you. Interesting.
But hey, I know that some people need to be in the center of attention, I personally do not like it I am here for fun, and my posts are (well i hope they are) funny, even I PM a lot of people to tell them What I post is not do to hatred or disrespect but just to light up or forum. And I also know there are people that like to take credit for something other peps have done, and I know there are people when see someone down comes in and starts boosting around "yea me strong me took this and that", "no support blah blah easy taking blah blah". But hey what ever keeps you up and making you feel good is fine by me.
No I didn`t create Paros, and I am not God (but if you want you can worship me no problems lol).
I do not sit back I, not like you and BL, siting back and leting Tru, Vic, RO peps to deplete our def than you come in, so you sit back and sit some more while other people do the dirty work for you (btw kudos on making other alliance agree on this terms, sweet deal you got there)

DeletedUser

Lol back to this again hahahahahaha quick get the nut crackers :)

Strat please tell us a time when it would be ok to attack you, perhaps you could book us in for Friday evening if that's ok with you :)

Lol the whole Paul thing, man you have your teeth in that one don't you :) I never said we were not approached and if you read what paul says, it says "when we were approached" how do you think we got the info in the first place for crying out loud, He did not say "when we joined the coalition" and if you look through the stats BL started there attacks on V2 about 12 hrs before the coalition did lol

Once again it gets dragged back to this, if you are so not bothered then why keep dragging this up and why oh why do i keep responding, i think i need my head examining :p

DeletedUser41889

You appeared on external right after Venom 2.0 started loosing cities but before that not a single post from you. Interesting.
I read the externals quietly at first, and it got out of control so I butted in. The people who were throwing stones while in glass houses made me break my silence. A few of them are still in VM if I recall.... Still waiting my time for them to reappear so I can give them a nice whoopin too.

Talking on here has its pro's and con's.. I can tell you what im doing, and you can see it in your ALLIANCE CONQUEST tabs or in your REVOLT TAB... I'm very clear as to what I say and do, and I don't twist words to manipulate the situation. I simply beat you, then rebuild in a few hours, and beat you some more.... that's how I normally talk the talk bro... but I just wanna see how many pages I can keep this thing going on for now...

(btw kudos on making other alliance agree on this terms, sweet deal you got there)

I don't know what your referring to here. If your suggesting that coordinated attacks with Truc and of any of the others are being carried out... then I'm gonna let you believe that, cause obviously I don't care what you believe and it makes no difference to me. But your desperate, I can sense it in every word you type...

Die well my friend....

DeletedUser

Die well my friend....

Well I will die at some point in the future (distant or not, it doesn`t mater) but you wishing me a "well death" is really uncalled for, I never insulted you or your members or even expressed death wish in public so I do not know why this kind of talk.
So, thanks for that I guess.

DeletedUser

Ummm...

Well I will die at some point in the future (distant or not, it doesn`t mater) but you wishing me a "well death" is really uncalled for, I never insulted you or your members or even expressed death wish in public so I do not know why this kind of talk.
So, thanks for that I guess.

*facepalm

DeletedUser

It's quite clearly in the context of the game. You lot are so dramatic. :p

DeletedUser8345

Lol back to this again hahahahahaha quick get the nut crackers :)

Strat please tell us a time when it would be ok to attack you, perhaps you could book us in for Friday evening if that's ok with you :)

Lol the whole Paul thing, man you have your teeth in that one don't you :) I never said we were not approached and if you read what paul says, it says "when we were approached" how do you think we got the info in the first place for crying out loud, He did not say "when we joined the coalition" and if you look through the stats BL started there attacks on V2 about 12 hrs before the coalition did lol

Once again it gets dragged back to this, if you are so not bothered then why keep dragging this up and why oh why do i keep responding, i think i need my head examining :p

it is just an "unofficial pact" and tactic to take down venom together because only 1 alliance may not be able do it
also strat it is a good tactic and you cannot complain why is it happening because sooner or later it had to happen