No Honor no Glory

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

I'm a GOON Daizan... there is no "lighten up" when you deal with me... you -rep me for what? cause that all you can do? Do you think I care about a rep on an external? Get ready bro I'm bout to smash you. 1 on 1 your no match for me. You're going to see first hand how I "Lightin (you) Up"....

Venom is sinking... and your the cause of it...

Your belligerent approach to the forums is shocking, I feel deeply sorry for you as you come across someone so cut out from reality. Its a game, lighten up before you pop a vain and hurt your brain, if your gonna say something have point . You are in Black Legion an alliance that needed the help of five other alliances to stop Venom from stream rolling this server, why are you talking about 1 on 1's again?

As stated before, its the playing time of 6 alliances vs. the playing time of one alliance so obviously Venom are going to lose cities and its going to take its toll on players over time, sit at home and reload or be out in the sun. No doubt V2 is worse for wear, am I saddened by that not really it's just a game, lost before, won before, its all the same you just come out with few more friends at the end of it, what saddens me is what this forum community has turned into, you can't show your fellow players respect, you can't have bit of banter without getting personal?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41889

Yo Momma... is that personal enough for you.. What are you going to do about it? I never once came out here acting all high and mighty.. Venom will never win this server with me around... I promise that bro...

Now as far as "lighten up" is concerned, you don't go to an enemy and send them a msg like that... in real life or in games... you will get your glass jaw broken for that... in real life...

But in the game, you fail to understand your words mean nothing, only your actions... and me and you 1 on 1... you will lose hands down. On top of that, respect is earned, not just handed out like candy.. I don't care if anyone respects what I say, You will offer it willingly after I cripple you and take a few cities...

That's the dirty cloth I'm cut from bro... do you get it??

DeletedUser

Hey, you know what's relevant? Here's a hint - it's not real life. Cut the personal stuff.

DeletedUser

Proven fact around Grepolis to be better than at least you guys, so suck it up and zip it, you talk too much you know

I'm pretty sure that we have proven to be better than some of Venom at least... ;) Even little old me. Small player. Not a big threat. Yet I personally have taken a city from you guys.

I might talk a lot but hey at least it's not the complete nonsense we all keep reading... But now i have dug in my roots and I'm not going anywhere :p You're stuck with me ;)

Dirty brought life into the forum for pointing out facts and Venom hates him for that. But I know it earns him some respect though too. AT LEAST mine.

DeletedUser

You are in Black Legion an alliance that needed the help of five other alliances to stop Venom from stream rolling this server, why are you talking about 1 on 1's again?

We don't need any help, and you can't blame us for having help. You only brought it on yourself. I will say you are seriously mistaken about BL abilities compared to V2 however. I've played with or against dozens of the players in your alliance, and I'm more than confident to say BL is a superior alliance. Ryejin alone is better than every player in your alliance. You've seriously underestimated the caliber of player in the other alliances of Paros.

Just because you and your buddies join every other world and dominate for two months doesn't make you all elite players. All that matters at that point in game is money and activity anyways.

DeletedUser10984

It's simple mathematics at any one time only a portion of our alliance is on while the portions of the alliances of the coalition add up to about the size of our entire alliance. Did we bring that on ourselves maybe, but that doesn't matter anymore.

The facts are that you guys outnumber us 5-1. There isn't much to brag about when we are receiving constant attacks. While you guys can sit back and reload while we continue to defend in some other area. Even with all the attacks the list of actual active conquests by the coalition is abysmal when you factor in their numerical superiority.

I can almost guarantee that any lesser alliance would have shattered long ago under such pressure yet we fight on because we have the ability and knowledge to survive. There will be many changes in this world but one thing is certain the shape of the world will never look exactly as any one alliance wants it to be.

DeletedUser5061

Yo Momma... is that personal enough for you.. What are you going to do about it? I never once came out here acting all high and mighty.. Venom will never win this server with me around... I promise that bro...

Now as far as "lighten up" is concerned, you don't go to an enemy and send them a msg like that... in real life or in games... you will get your glass jaw broken for that... in real life...

But in the game, you fail to understand your words mean nothing, only your actions... and me and you 1 on 1... you will lose hands down. On top of that, respect is earned, not just handed out like candy.. I don't care if anyone respects what I say, You will offer it willingly after I cripple you and take a few cities...

That's the dirty cloth I'm cut from bro... do you get it??

I take it all back, you are a classy dude :)

Like i said this grepo has changed, in the old forums general rules stated "Treat each other with respect and remain polite" and "Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages" I guess now you can diss peoples mum's and act like you are from the gutter.

DeletedUser

We don't need any help, and you can't blame us for having help. You only brought it on yourself. I will say you are seriously mistaken about BL abilities compared to V2 however. I've played with or against dozens of the players in your alliance, and I'm more than confident to say BL is a superior alliance. Ryejin alone is better than every player in your alliance. You've seriously underestimated the caliber of player in the other alliances of Paros.

Just because you and your buddies join every other world and dominate for two months doesn't make you all elite players. All that matters at that point in game is money and activity anyways.

First off you never fought venom 1v1 and probably never will so the fact you are saying you don't need help totally impossible to determine. I would dispute that point and my point would be out of the big three in the alliances attacking us yours has taken the least cities if you were as powerful as you are saying and wanted to get rid of us as much as has been stated wouldn't you be pushing to hit us rather than letting the others do the work for you? Ryejin is a great player that much is clear however i think he would meet his match if he faced czar666. We did at first it was our mistake other alliance do have great player that said i think out of every group our teamwork is the best it has to be so please don't underestimate us would be a big mistake.

I had only played with daizan briefly before this say 2 weeks and only because he joined the alliance i was in. Didn't even know he was here when i joined we don't all follow daizan around like puppies i assure you :)

DeletedUser39031

I'm pretty sure that we have proven to be better than some of Venom at least... ;) Even little old me. Small player. Not a big threat. Yet I personally have taken a city from you guys.

I might talk a lot but hey at least it's not the complete nonsense we all keep reading... But now i have dug in my roots and I'm not going anywhere :p You're stuck with me ;)

Dirty brought life into the forum for pointing out facts and Venom hates him for that. But I know it earns him some respect though too. AT LEAST mine.

DirtyGoon as taken the place of nodcrush lol

DeletedUser

I knew Nodcrush from both Naxos & Ithaca, he was a good guy but no warrior.

Goon, and his alter ego, Jin, now they're warriors. When it comes to killing, Goon & Jin are a hundred Nodcrush's!

DeletedUser41889

just a random thought.... is there a such thing as a venomous turtle?? i know in Paros there is.. but what about in real life??? anyone in other countries heard of a venomous turtle????

DeletedUser

just a random thought.... is there a such thing as a venomous turtle?? i know in Paros there is.. but what about in real life??? anyone in other countries heard of a venomous turtle????

#Facepalm...
More then 5 alliances attacking us and u expect us to build offensive troops.. :D :D

#Respect to your expectations. but sorry we are not able to live up with it

DeletedUser

Well actually Box turtles can be poisonous if eaten if that counts.

DeletedUser41523

I knew Nodcrush from both Naxos & Ithaca, he was a good guy but no warrior.

Goon, and his alter ego, Jin, now they're warriors. When it comes to killing, Goon & Jin are a hundred Nodcrush's!

Now that's a name that I haven't heard in a very long time. Knew him on Theta and Omicron. Could lead for some odd reason and people followed him. But from my memory he wasn't a stat guy there either. Pretty bad on Theta was mediocre on Omicron.

DeletedUser30636

I still fail to see how a coalition is a sign of dishonor? I don't agree with and yes I fight alongside RO but pacts are apart of the game, you take sacrifice for announcing your arrival and bragging before you even joined this world

DeletedUser41523

Pre first day of class logic time.
Shrefty i'll take a stab at this for you. It seems some of the good folks in Venom seem to have a case of Tea Partyism.

Basically here's how it works. If they're doing it then its part of the game and its A okay. If you're doing it then oh lawdy lawdy the world has to just stop because its totally unfair and dishonorable. Its kind of like the same people in American politics that claim that the Bible should be constitutional law. But if you say no and explain that's not how it works then suddenly you're the oppressor of their religion. Basically these guys are trolls. I don't think I've seen any of them bring anything new to the table in a few pages. Just the same old dead beaten horse stuff you say when things hit the fan. "its unfair" "This generation of Grepolis sucks"...Okay being fair that one is actually kind of true. "Its dishonorable to have this coalition but deny it"...Here's my question. Can anyone on the Venom side even rationally explain why this detail matters? Who honestly cares if they deny it, or its a coalition, etc. Its not like the losses are going away. Or that all the attacks will magically stop. The heck y'all doing on the externals anyways? Judging by the increasing loss and intern to gains ratio you clearly have more important things to do than troll. I mean this has to be trolling because everyone else has spoon fed you hints on how to maybe do a little damage control by toning the attitudes down. There's no way anyone is that ignorant to something being spoon fed to them. I don't think anyone in Venom is even close to being that obliviously stupid.

The only Venom guy I've seen constantly seem to remain composed or just say something new and not whip out something from the Venom troll archives is Gestote. Just my sleep deprived view. Sorry if its a little harsh but I would have expected a group of rather great and funny personalities and people to have buckled down by now instead of just saying the same old stuff.

Oh and no i'm not saying i'd do much better in this situation. I'm just saying i'd do things differently. Less time here more time there. Coalitions are the only thing that really seem to be able to stop me once I get going. :p